Home EN Suggestions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

More Coop Events.

Boyka (IN1)Boyka (IN1) IN1 Posts: 156
In my opinion, CC comes so frequently and at times it gets so damn boring to play missions.

I would personally love to have few more Coop missions!
VF and CHWE only comes rarely.

New events should be brought up!! 
Its just my Opinion, What do you guys think??

Comments

• artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,617
    The problem lies within GGS's faulty logic. If they were to add more events, they probably wouldn't take anything away ... they'd just pile more on. LOL!
  • Griffo64 (GB1)Griffo64 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 12
    The problem lies within GGS's faulty logic. If they were to add more events, they probably wouldn't take anything away ... they'd just pile more on. LOL!
    You would seem to be correct, we currently have CC, FL, PP, TDW, WWC, and Octoberfest all running at the same time...
  • rpggal33 (US1)rpggal33 (US1) US1 Posts: 150
    Event should happen, one at a time!
  • jitu7 (IN1)jitu7 (IN1) IN1 Posts: 1,113
    All are tired from CC except GGS.
    And they wont listen us even a single time.
    So i see it useless to ask them for less number of CCs continuously as they never see what we all need.
  • Boyka (IN1)Boyka (IN1) IN1 Posts: 156
    You are so true!! And something is really wrong with GGS today! So many maintenance!! And the HWE scores are just mess.
  • iron maiden (INT1)iron maiden (INT1) INT1 Posts: 240
    Just to let us buy more G O L D to complete the events in a everytime shorter eventime. because the last weeks none event starts on the normal time. Even the countdown from C-C,s were off .
    But that is good. No calender no comunication. That makes the game more exciting they think at the office.
  • Data King (US1)Data King (US1) US1 Posts: 7,994
    Best bet - stop buying Gold or using gold & seaweed items during the CC.
    Data King (US1) said:

All are tired from CC except GGS.
    And they wont listen us even a single time.
    So i see it useless to ask them for less number of CCs continuously as they never see what we all need.

But that is almost to impossible when we still have players who feel CC is interesting!! And without gold and seeweed we wont be able to score much RP's in CC. 
    Just to let us buy more G O L D to complete the events in a everytime shorter eventime. because the last weeks none event starts on the normal time. Even the countdown from C-C,s were off .
    But that is good. No calender no comunication. That makes the game more exciting they think at the office.
    Yeaaa True!

But they can just create some new event like CC, right!!

Yff!! Only GGS know what they think.
  • jitu7 (IN1)jitu7 (IN1) IN1 Posts: 1,113
    Nothing will work.
    Even if we stop buying gold, Coops from big servers like Germany, Japan and rest will still keep on buying and winning the CC continuously.

• Data King (US1)Data King (US1) US1 Posts: 7,994
    Agree with all that as well, but truely the only way could see a change is if we/ most players actually do some thing like I suggested - 
Sign In to comment.