Home EN General Discussions & Questions Most Discussed Topics

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

CHWE - Cooperative Hard Worker Event

Comments

• artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,617
    I understand the German clock vs ours. But, it still doesn't add up right. Besides the calendar shows it to be a 4 day event.
    Oh, now I see what you're saying. Hope they fix it.
  • JVD (US1)JVD (US1) US1 Posts: 2,784
    The current calendar is showing it as a 3 day event... started 11/20/18 ending 11/22/18... 
  • Kimmiecat (NL1)Kimmiecat (NL1) NL1 Posts: 995
    edited 22.11.2018
    It not a 3 day event this time around. GGS gives us one day less than normal.
    Normally it says 3 days at the start and that is 72+ hours.

Now it started on tuesday end )aroud 17.31 CET) of the afternoon and it ends already just before 24.00 this evening. So that is 2 days and about 6 hours.....a full 24 hours less than usual.

You can also see in the events calender of @WascallyWabbit : the HWE of 1 nov runs until 4 nov.  (although not 4 full days). This one is one day less.

I wish GGS would stop messing us about.

First they make the GML unobtainable......then they shorten the time. Why bother playing it anymore?????
    We all know why there is no FHWE and it is not because of the WWC.
  • Twiglet (GB1)Twiglet (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,174
    I quite enjoyed that it was shorter time some events could do with being shorter time gives us more time to play our farms.
  • gizmo22 (AU1)gizmo22 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 1,720
    The GML prize in hard work rewards is sooo far out of reach anyway so it made no difference to me. One day less, two days more.........that reward is still unobtainable.
  • Dark Underworld (AU1)Dark Underworld (AU1) AU1 Posts: 2,992
    edited 05.10.2019
    There is still no FL event on AU server from what I can see.  I have done the normal stuff.
  • didah (SKN1)didah (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 1,246
    Not at SKN either  :p
    edited 05.10.2019
    I think someone forgot to put the ON/OFF switch into the ON position and it is Saturday so might be until Monday before someone turns it to the ON position
    I think someone forgot to put the on/off switch into the on position
    Wouldn't be the first time..- now they will have to call someone in - since no one in  the office  during weekends  ;)
  • I think someone forgot to put the on/off switch into the on position
    Wouldn't be the first time..- now they will have to call someone in - since no one in  the office  during weekends  ;)
    Who calls who in if no one is in?
    I think someone forgot to put the on/off switch into the on position
    Who calls who in if no one is in?
    Hehe, yep there's that....a Mod maybe? 
    edited 05.10.2019
    it has been 6 weeks exactly today, since last FHWE I hope that is what we are waiting for
  • janflipflo (GB1)janflipflo (GB1) GB1 Posts: 388
    Hope it's soon my cows are fit to pop lol :)
  • Dulcie1956 (INT1)Dulcie1956 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 14
    There was a tweet an hour ago saying that...
    The Cooperative Hard Worker Event is starting TODAY

But as yet nothing on Au or Int 1 servers :-(((
    Well the announcement only said that CHWE would start 'today', but it's still 'today' for yet some hours.. 
  • I don't think they know what they are doing
    Ha ha yes but we are all creatures of habit waiting for that 10am start.
  • it is only 1 hr left until it is TOMORROW here
  • soozayn (US1)soozayn (US1) US1 Posts: 122
    They probably broke the farmers league. It is the weekend after all & all the screw ups they do at the weekend when theres nobody at the office to fix them
    Just under 4 hours left here :-)) and daylight savings starts too.
    Well we may have a farm free weekend if thats the case. I for one wouldnt care lol
    They meant today 'German time' ... it's still almost 12hrs - you can probably go to bed, sleep and get up again?  :p
    Yes that may well happen the way things are looking atm.
  • @WascallyWabbit @RowdyRac @WiseWing can we please find out what is happening with FL event PLEASE!!!!  midnight here and no event
  • wmjvonk (NL1)wmjvonk (NL1) NL1 Posts: 23
    nothing on NL server either, finally a weekend off. :p
  • I just want to know what is happening so I can go to bed.  I would hate to think I stay up and 10mins after I go to bed event starts
  • jitu7 (IN1)jitu7 (IN1) IN1 Posts: 1,113
    No CHWE here yet.
    Announcement here since long.
    @WascallyWabbit @RowdyRac @WiseWing can we please find out what is happening with FL event PLEASE!!!!  midnight here and no event
    Seems we also dont have Mods during weekends anymore...
  • Twiglet (GB1)Twiglet (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,174
    When is the chwe starting ?
  • Northsta (US1)Northsta (US1) US1 Posts: 66
    Maybe they forgot to push the button.  
Sign In to comment.