Home EN General Discussions & Questions Most Discussed Topics

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Tessa's Dream World!

Comments

• jitu7 (IN1)jitu7 (IN1) IN1 Posts: 1,113
    What is this?
    Are we supposed to wait for 72 hours for the production of max. cow feed at level 9 windmill?
    It is very strange and shocking. It is even taking more hours than our real windmill.
    72 hours is a big time and equals to 3 days. There is no other choice for this except skipping as who will wait for 72 hours even after spending too much dollars/gold for upgrading the windmill at max.

Will it be reduced or going to be the same?

• Southern (US1)Southern (US1) US1 Posts: 3,268
    What is this?
    Are we supposed to wait for 72 hours for the production of max. cow feed at level 9 windmill?
    It is very strange and shocking. It is even taking more hours than our real windmill.
    72 hours is a big time and equals to 3 days. There is no other choice for this except skipping as who will wait for 72 hours even after spending too much dollars/gold for upgrading the windmill at max.

And this is exactly why you should have more than 1 windmill. :)

I have 2 at the moment, and I can already see a need for a 3rd. :)
  • CrazyBigfarm55 (US1)CrazyBigfarm55 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,226
    It would seem that the diamonds you earn are subject to decreasing .  I had over 500 yesterday and this morning I had about 450. do you loose some of them if your production slows down? IE if you slip in the ranking?
    Your Total diamonds will always go up and down @Big Beck (US1)
    When your ranking changes your ranking reward changes and this efects the Current ranking total.
    When the amount of diamonds in your inventory changes this efects the Additional soirces total.
    What is this?

If this will continue, we will need more than 5 soon LOL
  • soozayn (US1)soozayn (US1) US1 Posts: 122
    DAILY QUESTS were available from day 1 level 1 when it were Tested by us.
    My first quest were to sell 600 cherry's and I missed it.
    NOW we have to wait for level 20? By that time I will be forced to have 20 simple houses that I will have to delete so that I can get Summer Country Manors. NOT FUN AT ALL!!
    I play this one because it is suppose to be a DREAM!!!!
    Where is the DREAM in IT?
    WHY Do  we have the stupid Wheel of Fortune if we can't get coins to play it till we reach level 20?
    @Terddybug (INT1) It was just a question, I said that someone had posted that & asked what level you were on,  I have also now seen someone post that they got them before level 20. Have you done the tasks for the using the repeat harvester & using a dream token yet?

soozayn (US1) said:
    I have 56 thousand gold in dreamworld. I try to buy a deco for 200 gold & it tells me I don't have enough gold. Is this how maths is done in Germany?
    @soozayn (US1)  As I said, that error pop-up does not necessarily mean that you do not have enough gold, just ignore what it says & reload your game to try to get rid of it.

@Maggiltilda (NL1) @vbillyboy55 (AU1) @BigSparty (US1) The issue with the frozen timers has been reported.
    I have reloaded the game 12 times today so far & still I cannot use gold to buy anything. The 'glitch' doesn't go away & I know others are having the same issue with it. It is something that GGS need to repair, not for me to have to keep refreshing the game for no purpose as it doesn't solve it.
  • What and where is a repeat harvester?  
    Have a request on dream land to use one and cannot find it, or its not working.
  • RowdyRac (FormerMod)RowdyRac (FormerMod) Guest Posts: 1,250
    @farmer carrot (GB1)

This is the Repeat Harvester:

Keep in mind that although it is free to use on the Dream Farm, it will cost you gold on the normal farms, unless you have a Subscription Package active.

• Rocky123 (IN1)Rocky123 (IN1) IN1 Posts: 627
    edited 04.10.2019
    What is this?

I already have 7 mills. It all depends on how u want to play.
    It will be better if we can get farm lab to make premium stuff and get more xp and helps to play decoless too .

http://prntscr.com/peu426
    edited 04.10.2019
    What is this?

I already have 7 mills. It all depends on how u want to play.
    It will be better if we can get farm lab to make premium stuff and get more xp and helps to play decoless too .

http://prntscr.com/peu426
    Yes but still i think they must reduce the time of making feeds at least.
    Its totally irritating for waiting too many hours for harvesting production buildings.

Even if someone wants to skip wet pig feed for XPs....it would take 2 hours+ to make them full and a good amount of gold to skip.
    Skipping there is impossible for non gold buyers. Again they have left us with no choice except buying gold for higher ranks.
  • Rocky123 (IN1)Rocky123 (IN1) IN1 Posts: 627
    http://prntscr.com/pevxrx
    http://prntscr.com/pevxxt

How is that a contract with a higher value and higher requirements provide us with less dollars than a contract with lower value and lower requirements ? (they both dont give any extra copper moons,etc).
  • wolfiet (US1)wolfiet (US1) US1 Posts: 13
    the prices for buying things is the same i thought it was to be cheaper , and in my dream world i would have a horse barn and be able to choose the color of it 
    I tried to buy a deco with my free 100 gold that we start with but when I went to buy the Cozy picnic area it said I didn't have enough gold. Seems the only way I will get extra decos because they are so expensive, please fix this.
  • soozayn (US1)soozayn (US1) US1 Posts: 122
    I tried to buy a deco with my free 100 gold that we start with but when I went to buy the Cozy picnic area it said I didn't have enough gold. Seems the only way I will get extra decos because they are so expensive, please fix this.
    I have been telling them this since Tuesday but all they come out with is to reload the game. I reloaded it 12 times this morning & no difference. Basically they either don't even know how to fix it or just can't be bothered as they are still making profit. I have written to support twice but as usual they don't give a fig either.
  • Big Beck (US1)Big Beck (US1) US1 Posts: 514
    FuzzyBear said:
    It would seem that the diamonds you earn are subject to decreasing .  I had over 500 yesterday and this morning I had about 450. do you loose some of them if your production slows down? IE if you slip in the ranking?

The "Total" you see in the Ranking Reward screen is a combination of where you currently stand in the rankings, plus all the ones you've 'earned' through the side tasks (those are called "Additional Sources").  The "Additional Sources" diamonds will not decrease, but your overall Ranking ("Current Ranking") will indeed fluctuate depending on where you stand in the weekly rankings. So yes, those can decrease if you fall in the rankings overnight.
    Thanks for the clarity Fuzzy!
    A mill can only support 2 chicken coops or 2 pig sties or 3 cowsheds.
    So you've got to build a mill for every 2 stables you want to have.  That's not conducive to creating any dream I've had for a farm.

Upgrading mills needs to include increasing their production - just like on the regular farm.  

So I guess the tagline for this "dream" farm is All Of The Hassles And Frustration Of Your Regular Farm, But None Of The Rewards.

And the best part is that it goes back to scratch every month!
    A mill can only support 2 chicken coops or 2 pig sties or 3 cowsheds.
    So you've got to build a mill for every 2 stables you want to have.  That's not conducive to creating any dream I've had for a farm.

Upgrading mills needs to include increasing their production - just like on the regular farm.  

So I guess the tagline for this "dream" farm is All Of The Hassles And Frustration Of Your Regular Farm, But None Of The Rewards.

And the best part is that it goes back to scratch every month!
    the first upgrade on the mill goes from 20 chicken feed to 60.
  • chidzu (INT1)chidzu (INT1) INT1 Posts: 112
    edited 04.10.2019
    http://prntscr.com/pevxrx
    http://prntscr.com/pevxxt

How is that a contract with a higher value and higher requirements provide us with less dollars than a contract with lower value and lower requirements ? (they both dont give any extra copper moons,etc).
    It also happened in test play.
    Because it is a dream world, there are some unreasonable things.
    https://community.goodgamestudios.com/bigfarm/en/discussion/comment/4158169/#Comment_4158169

• susanac (US1)susanac (US1) US1 Posts: 5
    Hi

It seems everybody has dream world. i got a pop-up of it on the 1st October but it disappeared. Someone who plays in the same computer as i do dreams away. why can't i? Helpp
  • Karos (US1)Karos (US1) US1 Posts: 12
    I still can not even open the farm! What a joke.
  •  Carolaturner (GB1) said:
    it would be nice if i could get into dream Farm every time i try all it does is load back into my farm
    Carolaturner same here, dream world dont work!!    :(
  • so..."DreamWorld" is a NightMare!...in order to keep going I have to buy Gold?...No Thanks!...Guess I'll wait around for the next event...
  • Luvim (GB1)Luvim (GB1) GB1 Posts: 6
    I still can't get to Dreamland on my (reasonably good) PC but the missus can on her (somewhat inferior) ) PC,,, I have not tried logging into my account on her PC... maybe I'll try tomorrow and report back.
    Although, I don't see how the spec. of a PC should make a difference?!
  • rpggal33 (US1)rpggal33 (US1) US1 Posts: 150
    Is it worthwhile to play Dreams? What will you get for playing dreams?
  • 24-KL0V3R (US1)24-KL0V3R (US1) US1 Posts: 2,464
    Well, I bought gold and now I can't use it! This is not good.  I sure hope they don't lose it trying to return it to my main farm at the end of DL.  
  • so..."DreamWorld" is a NightMare!...in order to keep going I have to buy Gold?...No Thanks!...Guess I'll wait around for the next event...
    I haven't bought gold, and have been playing Dream World with no problems It is one of those tasks that will be there forever, I ignore it.
  • MRG1 (US1)MRG1 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,554
    Well, I bought gold and now I can't use it! This is not good.  I sure hope they don't lose it trying to return it to my main farm at the end of DL.  
    I didn't buy gold, but can't even use the free 100 gold they gave us.

• MRG1 (US1)MRG1 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,554
    Ditto. I am not about to buy gold in the first place, but if you can't even use the free gold, why would anyone consider buying gold at all?
    Is it worthwhile to play Dreams? What will you get for playing dreams?
    Playing in Dream World can give you free diamonds for placing and upgrading the community buildings.
    Dream Farm can help you to earn a lot of diamonds without any input from your real farms like other events.

• rpggal33 (US1)rpggal33 (US1) US1 Posts: 150
    thx, jitu.
    thx, jitu.
    Pleasure to help everyone :)
    Ditto. I am not about to buy gold in the first place, but if you can't even use the free gold, why would anyone consider buying gold at all?
    Agreed @MRG1 (US1) I will not buy any gold for the dream world either if I can't spend it there.
    Can someone tell me how many diamonds rank 1 will receive every week?
    When i saw it on the Tessa Dream World event, it showed like this :
    week 1 - 20.5k
    same for week 2, 3
    week 4 - 41k.

So my real question is that does the rank 1 player get the diamonds according to this? As this time rank 1 is showing 20k diamonds only.
Sign In to comment.