Home EN General Discussions & Questions Most Discussed Topics

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Tessa's Dream World!

Comments

• gavinfarms (US1)gavinfarms (US1) US1 Posts: 2,273
    There is a task "Open BigFarm simultaneously in a second tab".......I am not getting credit for this.
    I switched from Chromium to Firefox and this worked.
  • 12EB23 (INT1)12EB23 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 417
    Do the diamonds from "solving" (please change the wording) side tasks come later?  If not, none of mine have been awarded.  Please clarify. Thanks.
    daily tasks come after you reach a certain lvl. 20 i think but i am not sure
  • 12EB23 (INT1)12EB23 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 417
    There is a task "Open BigFarm simultaneously in a second tab".......I am not getting credit for this.
    did you open simultaneously the swcond tab by clicking the link given in DL?
  • artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,617
    Do the diamonds from "solving" (please change the wording) side tasks come later?  If not, none of mine have been awarded.  Please clarify. Thanks.
    I have the tasks, just wondering when we get the diamonds.
  • Do the diamonds from "solving" (please change the wording) side tasks come later?  If not, none of mine have been awarded.  Please clarify. Thanks.

Whenever the "Next Payout" timer is.

• Data King (US1)Data King (US1) US1 Posts: 7,994
    FuzzyBear said:

So weekly ?
  • How do I find the "repeat harvester"?
  • Terddybug (INT1)Terddybug (INT1) INT1 Posts: 63
    edited 03.10.2019
    I am really struggling to get "Copper Moon" points because there is no daily tasks in my dream world farm.
    They  were available one the first test dreamworld now it is gone?
    I done the first dreamworld much quicker with the daily tasks now it is just a struggle to get enough coins to buy houses where I used Dream Coins in the previous version of Dream world. Two days and so far only 2 Wheel of fortune coins. 
    Definitely not so much fun anymore.
    Post edited by Terddybug (INT1) on
  • WascallyWabbit (FormerMod)WascallyWabbit (FormerMod) Guest Posts: 6,097
    edited 03.10.2019
    artful (US1) said:
    I've always been able to get in. It's the rankings I can't get to work.

Also, I have filled numerous contracts, and none of the promised diamonds have shown up in my account.
    artful (US1) said:
    Update, just "solved" (LOL) two more contracts -- no diamonds.  To clarify: The promised diamonds were from completing side tasks. Do those come later, or should they be rewarded immediately?
    @artful (US1) You should now be able to see yourself on the rankings when you open them. :)

As for the Diamonds, where are you looking? If you look in the rankings you will see an amount of Diamonds there, but they are only the ones earned from your rank. You need to click the Dream World button down near you inventory & on there you will see a tally showing how many Diamonds you have from your rank & how many from additional sources, which would include the tasks that you mentioned. Together they give your current Diamond total, which will be transferred to your main account at the end of each week.

I know there is a task to open the farm in another tab. I've done that several times and still not received the reward for it. Would like to finish that task so another will replace it.
    @Farmer Kissy (US1) Gavin suggested that it works on the Firefox browser

In the image below it shows my weekly payout so far. Say it was the end of the week, I think I would get 2,341 diamonds transfered. If a MOD would please say so if I am incorrect.

I know it's an imbracing total, but I have tons of other things to do and dream dollars are hard to come by :)
    @CrazyBigfarm55 (US1) Correct :)

There is  another   bug  .The  gold  i  buy   .When i will use  that  gold   then   say  they    that i have  no  gold  .I will stop  playing   dream  world     its  no  fun  
    Exactly when are we going to be able to spend the gold we have bought in the dumb dreamworld? It cant continue telling me I don't have enough gold when I am trying to buy a 25 gold deco & I have over 30 bloody thousand gold in there
    @willeke (US1) @soozayn (US1) If you are getting a pop-up that says "Not enough Gold" then it is not usually referring to Gold specifically. For some reason that error pops  up when the system thinks that you do not have enough of "something" that is required. However, if you do have enough of what you need, it is most likely just a glitch & reloading the game, sometimes a couple of times, should make it stop.

Not sure if this is a new bug but my Dreamworld wheel just robbed me of a jackpot spin. I used my 8th token and instead of taking me to jackpot spin its frozen on my 8th spin reward. Reloads havent worked, it stays the same.
    @gizmo22 (AU1) Is it still stuck? It should still be running when the team is back tomorrow, I will ask someone to take a look for you.

@"debj (GB1)"   @"mutterkjær (SKN1)"   @"catsclaw (GB1)"   @"Pen22 (US1)"   @"uksharon (GB1)"     Sorry if you are all still unable to access Dream World :/ It is a public holiday in Germany today, so we will not have any further progress for you until tomorrow, but Mia did post a possible workaround that you might want to try - She found that if she logged in using the "Safari" browser, she was able to get into Dream World & it also worked on any other browser after she had been in once with Safari. - If any of you try it, please let us know the results, thankyou :)
  • How do I find the "repeat harvester"?
    @PattiJoFarmer (US1) After you have started you Field/Stable/Orchard etc. click it again & you will see the green button to the right of the "skip" button on the ring menu.

I am really struggling to get "Copper Moon" points because there is no daily tasks in my dream world farm.
    They  were available one the first test dreamworld now it is gone?
    I done the first dreamworld much quicker with the daily tasks now it is just a struggle to get enough coins to buy houses where I used Dream Coins in the previous version of Dream world. 
    Definitely not so much fun anymore.
    @Terddybug (INT1)  I saw someone post that they start when you reach level 20, have you got there yet?

• soozayn (US1)soozayn (US1) US1 Posts: 122
    artful (US1) said:
    I've always been able to get in. It's the rankings I can't get to work.

Also, I have filled numerous contracts, and none of the promised diamonds have shown up in my account.
    artful (US1) said:
    Update, just "solved" (LOL) two more contracts -- no diamonds.  To clarify: The promised diamonds were from completing side tasks. Do those come later, or should they be rewarded immediately?
    @artful (US1) You should now be able to see yourself on the rankings when you open them. :)

As for the Diamonds, where are you looking? If you look in the rankings you will see an amount of Diamonds there, but they are only the ones earned from your rank. You need to click the Dream World button down near you inventory & on there you will see a tally showing how many Diamonds you have from your rank & how many from additional sources, which would include the tasks that you mentioned. Together they give your current Diamond total, which will be transferred to your main account at the end of each week.

I know there is a task to open the farm in another tab. I've done that several times and still not received the reward for it. Would like to finish that task so another will replace it.
    @Farmer Kissy (US1) Gavin suggested that it works on the Firefox browser

In the image below it shows my weekly payout so far. Say it was the end of the week, I think I would get 2,341 diamonds transfered. If a MOD would please say so if I am incorrect.

I know it's an imbracing total, but I have tons of other things to do and dream dollars are hard to come by :)
    @CrazyBigfarm55 (US1) Correct :)

There is  another   bug  .The  gold  i  buy   .When i will use  that  gold   then   say  they    that i have  no  gold  .I will stop  playing   dream  world     its  no  fun  
    Exactly when are we going to be able to spend the gold we have bought in the dumb dreamworld? It cant continue telling me I don't have enough gold when I am trying to buy a 25 gold deco & I have over 30 bloody thousand gold in there
    @willeke (US1) @soozayn (US1) If you are getting a pop-up that says "Not enough Gold" then it is not usually referring to Gold specifically. For some reason that error pops  up when the system thinks that you do not have enough of "something" that is required. However, if you do have enough of what you need, it is most likely just a glitch & reloading the game, sometimes a couple of times, should make it stop.

Not sure if this is a new bug but my Dreamworld wheel just robbed me of a jackpot spin. I used my 8th token and instead of taking me to jackpot spin its frozen on my 8th spin reward. Reloads havent worked, it stays the same.
    @gizmo22 (AU1) Is it still stuck? It should still be running when the team is back tomorrow, I will ask someone to take a look for you.

@"debj (GB1)"   @"mutterkjær (SKN1)"   @"catsclaw (GB1)"   @"Pen22 (US1)"   @"uksharon (GB1)"     Sorry if you are all still unable to access Dream World :/ It is a public holiday in Germany today, so we will not have any further progress for you until tomorrow, but Mia did post a possible workaround that you might want to try - She found that if she logged in using the "Safari" browser, she was able to get into Dream World & it also worked on any other browser after she had been in once with Safari. - If any of you try it, please let us know the results, thankyou :)
    The only thing it says I need is gold. It wont even let me buy a deco with gold. This is a glitch surely? I have plenty enough gold there to buy a deco
    I have 56 thousand gold in dreamworld. I try to buy a deco for 200 gold & it tells me I don't have enough gold. Is this how maths is done in Germany?
    For upgrading buildings it gives 2 options....just TWO. You can either do it with dollars or gold. Try doing it with gold & what do you know, you don't have enough gold even though you have at least 30 times the amount of gold it requires. Why put the bloody game out if it has such massive problems in it?
  • artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,617
    FuzzyBear said:

Thank you!!
  • Big Beck (US1)Big Beck (US1) US1 Posts: 514
    It would seem that the diamonds you earn are subject to decreasing .  I had over 500 yesterday and this morning I had about 450. do you loose some of them if your production slows down? IE if you slip in the ranking?
  • It would seem that the diamonds you earn are subject to decreasing .  I had over 500 yesterday and this morning I had about 450. do you loose some of them if your production slows down? IE if you slip in the ranking?

The "Total" you see in the Ranking Reward screen is a combination of where you currently stand in the rankings, plus all the ones you've 'earned' through the side tasks (those are called "Additional Sources").  The "Additional Sources" diamonds will not decrease, but your overall Ranking ("Current Ranking") will indeed fluctuate depending on where you stand in the weekly rankings. So yes, those can decrease if you fall in the rankings overnight.
  • Kris847n (SKN1)Kris847n (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 133
    I have a member who still can not enter dreamworld, any other suggestions?
  • Terddybug (INT1)Terddybug (INT1) INT1 Posts: 63
    edited 03.10.2019
    DAILY QUESTS were available from day 1 level 1 when it were Tested by us.
    My first quest were to sell 600 cherry's and I missed it.
    NOW we have to wait for level 20? By that time I will be forced to have 20 simple houses that I will have to delete so that I can get Summer Country Manors. NOT FUN AT ALL!!
    I play this one because it is suppose to be a DREAM!!!!
    Where is the DREAM in IT?
    WHY Do  we have the stupid Wheel of Fortune if we can't get coins to play it till we reach level 20?
  • gavinfarms (US1)gavinfarms (US1) US1 Posts: 2,273
    I got daily tasks around level 15-17.....I am not sure, but well before level 20.  I am at level 22.  I even got a second set of daily tasks today.

The daily tasks have never given copper moons.  However, you get spin tokens and will win some copper moons.

I get lots of copper moons from the organic market.  
  • it would be nice if i could get into dream Farm every time i try all it does is load back into my farm
  • FastSylvia (NL1)FastSylvia (NL1) NL1 Posts: 102
    Ok, so this is just a new farm game in which we can build and deliver orders and that should be a dream? And after all the work in 4 weeks all things, upgrades, blood, sweat and tears work will be vanished? Looks more like a bad dream to me...
    Just for a cowhotel or an appartment??

Not the mention I am  already busy with CC, WWC, Oktoberfest, Pleasure Park, Weekly task, Horse Season, getting all my stock right, watering trees, fishing, producing and harvest?

Why does GGS thinks we have 48 hours to play in every 24 hour?

• BlueZilver (GB1)BlueZilver (GB1) GB1 Posts: 222
    Any suggestion to how to get to dream-world when:

• program crashing when you try to enter dream-world
    is it a problem if you're using any kind of laptop?? or can it be a browser-issue?? or is it a bug ???
  • BigSparty (US1)BigSparty (US1) US1 Posts: 256
    edited 04.10.2019

Tessa's Dream World has taken away the coziness of the coop without chat. That may not be so important for some coops, I don't know, but it is for us.

Our co op is active in the chat too and miss the chat. 

I was wondering if they could do a fly out chat.  That way the chat from the main farm game could be placed anywhere on the screen, and it would stay there while you changed farms as well as going to Dream World.  It would also keep the chat with their respective co ops and yet members could still see via the chat that the Adventurer's boat had arrived, etc.  Plus the chat could be moved on the screen as needed or even shrunk.

Anyway, just a thought.

Noticed today that the timers in the right side jump menu stop all the time.  I have to keep refreshing my page to get them to work.  Then after just a few minutes they stop again.

Post edited by BigSparty (US1) on
  • vbillyboy55 (AU1)vbillyboy55 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 214
    My product timer tab stops everytime I switch between Dream World and my Main farm , have to exit and reenter game to get it working again  ,   anyone else experiencing same problem ,  only started today.
  • BigSparty (US1)BigSparty (US1) US1 Posts: 256
    My product timer tab stops everytime I switch between Dream World and my Main farm , have to exit and reenter game to get it working again  ,   anyone else experiencing same problem ,  only started today.
    Yeah i have the same issue.  Just started today.
  • DAILY QUESTS were available from day 1 level 1 when it were Tested by us.
    My first quest were to sell 600 cherry's and I missed it.
    NOW we have to wait for level 20? By that time I will be forced to have 20 simple houses that I will have to delete so that I can get Summer Country Manors. NOT FUN AT ALL!!
    I play this one because it is suppose to be a DREAM!!!!
    Where is the DREAM in IT?
    WHY Do  we have the stupid Wheel of Fortune if we can't get coins to play it till we reach level 20?
    @Terddybug (INT1) It was just a question, I said that someone had posted that & asked what level you were on,  I have also now seen someone post that they got them before level 20. Have you done the tasks for the using the repeat harvester & using a dream token yet?

soozayn (US1) said:
    I have 56 thousand gold in dreamworld. I try to buy a deco for 200 gold & it tells me I don't have enough gold. Is this how maths is done in Germany?
    @soozayn (US1)  As I said, that error pop-up does not necessarily mean that you do not have enough gold, just ignore what it says & reload your game to try to get rid of it.

@Maggiltilda (NL1) @vbillyboy55 (AU1) @BigSparty (US1) The issue with the frozen timers has been reported.
  • buddy194 (US1)buddy194 (US1) US1 Posts: 382
    A mill can only support 2 chicken coops or 2 pig sties or 3 cowsheds.
    So you've got to build a mill for every 2 stables you want to have.  That's not conducive to creating any dream I've had for a farm.

Upgrading mills needs to include increasing their production - just like on the regular farm.  

So I guess the tagline for this "dream" farm is All Of The Hassles And Frustration Of Your Regular Farm, But None Of The Rewards.

And the best part is that it goes back to scratch every month!
  • PennyS (GB1)PennyS (GB1) GB1 Posts: 46
    Hi Wabbit

I always use Chrome. That's the one I can't get in on so it won't fix mine:(
  • PennyS (GB1)PennyS (GB1) GB1 Posts: 46
    Oops, Sorry, Brain fade, Please replace Crome in the above for Safari. 
  • catsclaw (GB1)catsclaw (GB1) GB1 Posts: 82
    Hi Guys, 

Anyone that still cannot get in, it is probably not refreshing the correct version, if you click on the feedback bubble on your farm, it should show this:

If yours is showing a different version number, click in the address bar to highlight the URL & then CTRL+F5.
    mine shows that number and cannot access dream world

tried again today still not workingI run on chrome
    Have been trying different things today one was to use microsoft Edge. Long on game and click to go to dream world it closes everything down. I then pressed restart post that come up to reload yet again and it finally took me to dream world.
    This needs sorting out. Not a way to run a game.
Sign In to comment.