Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Charmed Veggies Co-op (AU) is hacked, new update : got the co-op back

chami (AU1)chami (AU1) AU1 Posts: 186
New update: We got our co-op back on 7th Oct. Dear friends, thank you so much for your concern. Good Luck :) 

Admins, Charmed veggies co-op is hacked, (the hacker has removed a 'g' in veggies ) waiting for your prompt attention, Thanks.
Post edited by chami (AU1) on

Comments

• Chami, the Co-Op leader will need to contact Support in order to get this resolved, we're all just players here on the forums.

• All their members were booted. Evelyn is in contact with support. All coops need to be extra cautious right now. 
  • Please everyone be very cautious. I don't know how it happened, but Charmed Vegies coop was hacked and all members but one booted. I DO know Evelyn Pauli, the original and TRUE coop leader, did not give her password to anyone or click on any bogus messages asking for log in details.
  • Joyful2 (AU1)Joyful2 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 10
    Note the change in name....charmed vegies.  Our co op was 'charmed veggies'.  Please we need all the help we can get to get this person.  We had a lovely co op with lots of dedicated players. I am so saddened by this.  That is twice now and NO the password was not given out.
  • Joyful2 (AU1)Joyful2 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 10
    I must correct my earlier mistake.  Charmed veggies was always spelt with one 'g'.   My mistake
  • Bigtim1 (AU1)Bigtim1 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 3
    I have floated my farm to keep co-ops safe, and issued a challenge to these hackers!

"Hack me if you can rags!"

I hope to distract them while GGS works a cure!

Any help would be welcome; I am not a 1 man army!
  • chami (AU1)chami (AU1) AU1 Posts: 186
    FuzzyBear said:
    Chami, the Co-Op leader will need to contact Support in order to get this resolved, we're all just players here on the forums.

Thanks for replying, Purpose of the post is not only to acknowledge admins, but also to pass the news to everyone in the forum :) I think our co-op leader Evelyn is already tried to contact the support, we are waiting for further steps. Hope we'll be able to get the co-op back. 
  • Bigtim1 (AU1)Bigtim1 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 3
    HOPE?!?

FB, it is IMPERATIVE to get it back!

This situation must not be allowed to succeed!!

Where there is one anal wipe, there will be another!!

And if they see the 1st succeed they will try the same thing!

GGS MUST get Zeus, not only out of CV, but out of the Game.

I am calling for his erasure!!

Such behaviour cannot be tolerated!
  • Data King (US1)Data King (US1) US1 Posts: 7,994
    Please everyone be very cautious. I don't know how it happened, but Charmed Vegies coop was hacked and all members but one booted. I DO know Evelyn Pauli, the original and TRUE coop leader, did not give her password to anyone or click on any bogus messages asking for log in details.
    Even though she may not have given out her pass word does not mean some 1 could guess it. I strongly suggest to have a good read through this.

https://community.goodgamestudios.com/bigfarm/en/discussion/172198/account-security-and-passwords-how-to-stay-safe#latest
  • Marty63 (AU1)Marty63 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 16
    Being a member of charmed vegies I can only stress, never ever give your passwords to anyone, this is now the 2nd time it has happened to us but I honestly believe the one behind it might have been the one and same person...
  • Marty63 (AU1)Marty63 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 16
    and that doesn't mean that I think Evelyn gave her password away, she's too smart for that!
  • Thank you for the support guys and NO I did not give out my password.  I am just wondering and this is just a thought which I have shared with support.... Is there a possible flaw in the security attached to the dream farm???  My farm was hacked as I tried to log back into my real farm.  Just putting it out there.
  • Thank you for the support guys and NO I did not give out my password.  I am just wondering and this is just a thought which I have shared with support.... Is there a possible flaw in the security attached to the dream farm???  My farm was hacked as I tried to log back into my real farm.  Just putting it out there.
    That is a possibility I guess. Clones are still hacking their way into our coop also. Another one just minutes ago *sigh*
  • Evelyn Pauli, hope you get your coop back soon and that GGS can fix this security issue

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file