Home EN General Discussions & Questions Most Discussed Topics

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Tessa's Dream World!

Comments

• Blue Denim (US1)Blue Denim (US1) US1 Posts: 5,253
    I just started the dream world part today, and so far I am enjoying it, I got myself to level 10 already, :)
  • shaunus (GB1)shaunus (GB1) GB1 Posts: 4
    starting a farm from scratch, i dont think so, i will be giving this a miss. i will have to spend more time on new dream farm than my original farm, i work and i dont have the time im afraid 
  • I know there is a task to open the farm in another tab. I've done that several times and still not received the reward for it. Would like to finish that task so another will replace it.
  • Linda Gail (US1)Linda Gail (US1) US1 Posts: 27
    edited 02.10.2019
    I completed 2 contracts and did not get the Dreamer's Market 1 Rewards.  (as specified in the pull-out list on the left of the screen)  Anybody else have this happen?  
    Post edited by Linda Gail (US1) on
  • BJs (US1)BJs (US1) US1 Posts: 189
    Avast Ye Skörbjussland Luvin Hundar Tappa däcken med era mödrar ogräs Klänning så säger Pirate Pete

I have cleared 3/4 and found no hidden decos of yet - a weird pattern soon i will have all cleared.
     I have read in this thread you get your diamonds or some - transferred to your farm along with any Gold purchased . I can see the Gold - but I dont see where any thing other says you get Diamonds-  Please Clue me In.
  • Data King (US1)Data King (US1) US1 Posts: 7,994
    I have had no troubles opening both sets of farms. The regular 1 & the Dream World 1.
     Be sure to click your to "save your password" so it does not save, when you first log in to your regular farm. Then once your farm is loaded then go to the Dream World farm. Let fully load then open another tab or window and log into your regular BF game.
  • Data King (US1)Data King (US1) US1 Posts: 7,994
    @BJs (US1) I do believe your goodies will be transferred to your regular farm once the "Dream World" ends.
  • mutterkjær (SKN1)mutterkjær (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 344
    Hi Guys, 

Anyone that still cannot get in, it is probably not refreshing the correct version, if you click on the feedback bubble on your farm, it should show this:

If yours is showing a different version number, click in the address bar to highlight the URL & then CTRL+F5.
    mine shows that number and cannot access dream world

As said earlier today, mine also shows that number, but stillcannot access dreamworld - what are we supposed to do ??

• CrazyBigfarm55 (US1)CrazyBigfarm55 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,226
    Thank you @BJs (US1) for letting me know there are no hidden decos on the map.

You are right about nothing actully saying we get diamonds transfered, all I seen was info on gold getting transfered. When the other servers tested the farm they did get their diamonds transfered so I asume we do.

In the image below it shows my weekly payout so far. Say it was the end of the week, I think I would get 2,341 diamonds transfered. If a MOD would please say so if I am incorrect.

I know it's an imbracing total, but I have tons of other things to do and dream dollars are hard to come by :)
  • Twiglet (GB1)Twiglet (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,174
    Can not get into the dream world i click enter and it takes me back to main farm, yet another bodge job from ggs !!
  • mia111 (GB1)mia111 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 741
    Hmm, what happened to the daily tasks? In the moment I leveled up they changed? Is that intentional? I don't believe so since the counter had still time left?
  • soozayn (US1)soozayn (US1) US1 Posts: 122
    Exactly when are we going to be able to spend the gold we have bought in the dumb dreamworld? It cant continue telling me I don't have enough gold when I am trying to buy a 25 gold deco & I have over 30 bloody thousand gold in there
  • Mac56 (GB1)Mac56 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 353
    Has anyone cleared much land, are there any hidded decos on the map?

oops hidden
    I have cleared about 16 plots of land and no hidden decos as yet xxx
  • Twiglet (GB1)Twiglet (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,174
    I cannot work my library books they are stuck on first page and wont move, i cannot access the dream world at all, it takes me back to main farm, i am having t click twice for planting anything on my main farm. The game is taking ages to go from one farm to another. when will all these issues be fixed, seems to me that the game is getting more and more broken and not getting fixed.
  • chidzu (INT1)chidzu (INT1) INT1 Posts: 112
    edited 02.10.2019
    Hmm, what happened to the daily tasks? In the moment I leveled up they changed? Is that intentional? I don't believe so since the counter had still time left?
    In test play, daily tasks ware newly updated at Lv11, 21, 31 ...(every 10Lv thereafter)
    If the previous task remains, it will be replaced, and if the previous task is over, it will start anew.
    I don't know if this is a specification or a bug.
  • artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,617

You are right about nothing actully saying we get diamonds transfered, all I seen was info on gold getting transfered. When the other servers tested the farm they did get their diamonds transfered so I asume we do.

In the image below it shows my weekly payout so far. Say it was the end of the week, I think I would get 2,341 diamonds transfered. If a MOD would please say so if I am incorrect.

I know it's an imbracing total, but I have tons of other things to do and dream dollars are hard to come by :)
    Thanks you, CBF.  I thought I got the diamonds for land expansion immediately -- just not the tasks, as I thought they would have been.
  • PennyS (GB1)PennyS (GB1) GB1 Posts: 46
    I still can't access the Dream World. I've tried refreshing as suggested: I've tried accessing by the button on the right of the screen as suggested: I've checked that I have the correct version as suggested. It just keeps throwing me back to the main farm. Any other suggestions ?
  • gizmo22 (AU1)gizmo22 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 1,720
    Not sure if this is a new bug but my Dreamworld wheel just robbed me of a jackpot spin. I used my 8th token and instead of taking me to jackpot spin its frozen on my 8th spin reward. Reloads havent worked, it stays the same.
  • Fawners (US1)Fawners (US1) US1 Posts: 436

Thanks you, CBF.  I thought I got the diamonds for land expansion immediately -- just not the tasks, as I thought they would have been.
    If the diamonds do not transfer, then why receive these as prizes when they cannot be used on the dream world.  That would make absolutely no sense.  To upgrade themed buildings we need the copper moons not diamonds.  Hmmmm  :/ 
  • gavinfarms (US1)gavinfarms (US1) US1 Posts: 2,273
    On the Silo and Windmill, the production time does not improve as the level goes up.....you can never run a farm this way!
    For that purpose, put multiple.
    I knew someone would say that, but given the board space, etc., there is still a great bottleneck.  on my main farm, I would never want 7 level-1 windmills in place of my current one.  With the silo, it may turn out to be an even bigger problem.

• Chaotic (US1)Chaotic (US1) US1 Posts: 59
    Sounds like I am the odd man out this time around; I have been having a blast playing the dream world... it's like restarting BF, without all the hassles of constant events. The contracts have been doable, I seem to be granted everything it says I've won or earned.... no bugs, thus far - and it's *fun*!  ::shrug::  
    I knew someone would say that, but given the board space, etc., there is still a great bottleneck.  on my main farm, I would never want 7 level-1 windmills in place of my current one.  With the silo, it may turn out to be an even bigger problem.

I think it is fun to devise it to meet the conditions of the Dream World.
  • CrazyBigfarm55 (US1)CrazyBigfarm55 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,226
    edited 03.10.2019
    Has anyone cleared much land, are there any hidded decos on the map?

oops hidden
    I have cleared about 16 plots of land and no hidden decos as yet xxx
    Thank you @Mac56 (GB1), the free hidden decos, such as they are will surely be missed.
  • So where is the Dream World? Today is the 1st. The only events that I see that have started today is the CC and the Pleasure Park.
    I have Dream World, but it is down for maintenance already, lol
    Gotta say I love your coop name and signature picture. Loved that show! Matthew McF is watchable in anything, but Ripper Street was a special show loaded with astounding talent. :-)
    Thank you for the compliment, Jamie! Glad to meet a fellow Ripper Street fan, . and you are correct: great writing, brilliant acting... very special show.

I think it is fun to devise it to meet the conditions of the Dream World.
    It is not critical in a negative way....it simply will not allow the farm "scale up" as one fills up the board space with various orchards and stables.  It is a simple problem of multiplication.

I understand what they tried to do.  Dream xp goes up with each windmill level, BUT shortening work time, also accomplishes this, so they hurt the windmill in one aspect, for what is no discernible benefit whatsoever.  On day one, this will not be so obvious, but as we get weeks in, it will be much more obvious.  Give it time.
    There is a task "Open BigFarm simultaneously in a second tab".......I am not getting credit for this.
    Does anyone know how much a field level 9 costs?
Sign In to comment.