Home EN General Discussions & Questions Most Discussed Topics

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Tessa's Dream World!

Comments

• 12EB23 (INT1)12EB23 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 417
    @Sharky52Gamer (AU1)
    the diamonds will be moved every end of the week in you Main farm  inventory 
  • Freebird (US1)Freebird (US1) US1 Posts: 1
    Can't play Dream World as it keeps logging me out. When will there be a fix?
  • mutterkjær (SKN1)mutterkjær (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 344
    still cannot access dreamworld :-((((
  • Maggiltilda (NL1)Maggiltilda (NL1) NL1 Posts: 546
    edited 02.10.2019
    Can't play Dream World as it keeps logging me out. When will there be a fix?
    Go to Tessa's dream world, open a new tab in your browser and log in,  in BF and you have TDW and BF
  • soozayn (US1)soozayn (US1) US1 Posts: 122

Can someone fix this sooner than later please.  And thank you in advance for the time and effort involved
    @nola1 (INT1) Thankyou for the report - Does it stop if you reload Dream World or are you still unable to do the upgrade?
    This has been happening to me since the start of the event. I reported it to support already but as usual no reply
  • Nishka (US1)Nishka (US1) US1 Posts: 3
    So far:
    1. Logs you out every time you try and switch between the Dream World and main farm
    2. Makes you buy gold but won't allow you to use it
    3. Requires you to fulfill contracts but doesn't register when you've done it
    4. You win diamonds but they have no purpose whatsoever on the dream farm, and idk if anyone noticed, but they're not transferring to the main farm either
    So yeah, save yourself the headache and don't bother. 
  • soozayn (US1)soozayn (US1) US1 Posts: 122

Can someone fix this sooner than later please.  And thank you in advance for the time and effort involved
    @nola1 (INT1) Thankyou for the report - Does it stop if you reload Dream World or are you still unable to do the upgrade?
    This has been happening to me since the start of the event. I reported it to support already but as usual no reply
    Update....they just replied & said they are working on a fix for not being able to use our gold :)
  • Southern (US1)Southern (US1) US1 Posts: 3,268
    So far:
    1. Logs you out every time you try and switch between the Dream World and main farm
    4. You win diamonds but they have no purpose whatsoever on the dream farm, and idk if anyone noticed, but they're not transferring to the main farm either

Can't help ya with #1 or #2, not having thoss problems (I also don't plan on buying gold for it, at least this go-around.. Maybe next time after the bugs are worked out). :)

In regards to #3 though, make sure you're doing the right contract. There's 3 rows of contracts, and the side tasks are for different rows. The first task I think asks you do do a Dream Dollar contract, that's the first row.  If you do one from Row 2 or 3, it won't count.  The next task asks you to do a Dream Experience contract, that's Row 2 - if you do a contract in Row 1 or Row 3, those won't count either.  The third row of contracts are called Dream Supply contracts.

And in #4, the diamonds only transfer once a week, not every time you win some. You can check the current number of diamonds that will transfer over in the "Week 1" thingy in the Parking Lot.
  • ~~Mona~~ (INT1)~~Mona~~ (INT1) INT1 Posts: 994
    My dream farm is blocked, throws me to my main farm when I want to enter a dream farm.  :|

• Click here for the

Latest Fixes in Dream World

Anyone that was previously unable to get in, please try again now
  • artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,617
    Last two DF awards of diamonds never showed up. The last was about 20 minutes ago. I had a screenshot of my diamonds from this morning. No change in total.

Also, can't get to my ranking. It's entered correctly w/ US after my name -- artful_US -- but won't take me to my ranking. US1 doesn't make a difference, either.
    @artful (US1) It may be the dots or spaces,  delete everything from the search box, then put in artful_US and it should work. I found you ok, so you are there.
    I did that repeatedly, Wabbit. I'll try again.

I still can't enter DW, I'm coming back to my main farm. He doesn't log me in.  :#
  • wmjvonk (NL1)wmjvonk (NL1) NL1 Posts: 23
    still can't get into the dream world, keeps saying that I must update the page, removed all of my cookies, but still the same result.
    So far:

Can't help ya with #1 or #2, not having thoss problems (I also don't plan on buying gold for it, at least this go-around.. Maybe next time after the bugs are worked out). :)

In regards to #3 though, make sure you're doing the right contract. There's 3 rows of contracts, and the side tasks are for different rows. The first task I think asks you do do a Dream Dollar contract, that's the first row.  If you do one from Row 2 or 3, it won't count.  The next task asks you to do a Dream Experience contract, that's Row 2 - if you do a contract in Row 1 or Row 3, those won't count either.  The third row of contracts are called Dream Supply contracts.

And in #4, the diamonds only transfer once a week, not every time you win some. You can check the current number of diamonds that will transfer over in the "Week 1" thingy in the Parking Lot.
    Well, I can tell you I did fill the right contracts several times, and no diamonds were transferred since yesterday mid-morning. :(
  • wmjvonk (NL1)wmjvonk (NL1) NL1 Posts: 23
    finally, I'm in
  • Hi Guys, 

Anyone that still cannot get in, it is probably not refreshing the correct version, if you click on the feedback bubble on your farm, it should show this:

If yours is showing a different version number, click in the address bar to highlight the URL & then CTRL+F5.
    Thanks Wabbit, it helped. :)
    I found myself in the land of dreams.  :D
  • @~~Mona~~ (INT1) Excellent, we are getting there :)

@artful (US1) Are you in yet?
  • Ghost rider (GB1)Ghost rider (GB1) GB1 Posts: 294
    where on earth is a feedback bubble :D 
    edited 02.10.2019
    Hi Guys, 

Anyone that still cannot get in, it is probably not refreshing the correct version, if you click on the feedback bubble on your farm, it should show this:

If yours is showing a different version number, click in the address bar to highlight the URL & then CTRL+F5.
    Hi wabbit, I do have that number showing, but I still cannot get in - it keeps returning me to the mainfarm :-((
    Post edited by WascallyWabbit (FormerMod) on
    where on earth is a feedback bubble :D 
    It is showing in the upper right corner of the screen 
  • willeke (US1)willeke (US1) US1 Posts: 153
    There is  another   bug  .The  gold  i  buy   .When i will use  that  gold   then   say  they    that i have  no  gold  .I will stop  playing   dream  world     its  no  fun 
  • where on earth is a feedback bubble :D 
    @darren24 (GB1) This one.... 

@mutterkjær (SKN1) Thankyou
  • CrazyBigfarm55 (US1)CrazyBigfarm55 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,226
    edited 02.10.2019
    Has anyone cleared much land, are there any hidded decos on the map?

oops hidden
    @~~Mona~~ (INT1) Excellent, we are getting there :)

@artful (US1) Are you in yet?
    I've always been able to get in. It's the rankings I can't get to work.

Also, I have filled numerous contracts, and none of the promised diamonds have shown up in my account.
    edited 02.10.2019

So far:

Well, I can tell you I did fill the right contracts several times, and no diamonds were transferred since yesterday mid-morning. :(
    Update, just "solved" (LOL) two more contracts -- no diamonds.  To clarify: The promised diamonds were from completing side tasks. Do those come later, or should they be rewarded immediately?
    @artful (US1), the diamonds do not get transfered until end of each week
    Do the diamonds from "solving" (please change the wording) side tasks come later?  If not, none of mine have been awarded.  Please clarify. Thanks.
    Do mean rewarded to your dream farm inventory?
  • catsclaw (GB1)catsclaw (GB1) GB1 Posts: 82
    Hi Guys, 

mine shows that number and cannot access dream world

Sign In to comment.