Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Greenhouse seeds jumbled.

In the produce tab, the seeds no longer are grouped according to temp farm. Is this temporary?  Very frustrating and time consuming, and time is at a premium these days.

Comments

• Can you post a screenshot of what you're seeing Artful, along with which browser you're using?
  • DebRN (US1)DebRN (US1) US1 Posts: 697
    mine were all different this morning as well.
  • artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,617
    I'm using chrome, Fuzzy.  This is just one page. Should be blackberry, gooseberry, cloudberry, and rose hips all on the same page. All the pages have seeds from 2 different temp farms.

• Seeds usually change pages when they change temp farms (at least they did in the past, they haven't been lately though).. But they're usually still grouped by farm.  If that's changed, we need to report it.
  • sally2016 (GB1)sally2016 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 39
    Just what we need with CC, Octoberfest, Party Park, FL and now Dream World running, Great!! perhaps they should fix all these errors that have been going on for months before adding more events or putting on multiple events. 
  • I'm using chrome, Fuzzy.  This is just one page. Should be blackberry, gooseberry, cloudberry, and rose hips all on the same page. All the pages have seeds from 2 different temp farms.

I've reported it, but I'm not seeing it.. All the seeds look fine to me on Chrome, Opera and FireFox.

I see Elderberry/Fig/Passion Fruit/Apricot on Page 1
    Gooseberry/Rose Hip/Blackberry/Cloudberry on Page 2
    Lime/Grapefruit/Pineapple/Honeydew on Page 3

Are you running the latest and greatest version of Chrome?
  • Camp (AU1)Camp (AU1) AU1 Posts: 7
    The Oktoberfest seeds and Special seeds are jumbled as well from 24hrs ago
    FuzzyBear said:
    Seeds usually change pages when they change temp farms (at least they did in the past, they haven't been lately though).. But they're usually still grouped by farm.  If that's changed, we need to report it.
    Yes, that's changed, which is why I posted what I did. They are supposed to be grouped by farms and suddenly, with the advent of Dream Farm, they aren't.

FuzzyBear said:
    I'm using chrome, Fuzzy.  This is just one page. Should be blackberry, gooseberry, cloudberry, and rose hips all on the same page. All the pages have seeds from 2 different temp farms.

I've reported it, but I'm not seeing it.. All the seeds look fine to me on Chrome, Opera and FireFox.

I see Elderberry/Fig/Passion Fruit/Apricot on Page 1
    Gooseberry/Rose Hip/Blackberry/Cloudberry on Page 2
    Lime/Grapefruit/Pineapple/Honeydew on Page 3

Are you running the latest and greatest version of Chrome?
    yes

• My Special seeds were also mixed up...  I planted Cabbage when I wanted to do special Corn.

• mia111 (GB1)mia111 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 741
    My greenhouse seeds are ok, but my special seeds and my Oktoberfest seeds are all messed up. 
  • The OktoberFest & Special Seeds they already know about (it only seems to be an issue with Chrome & Opera, they're fine on FireFox), but we've also reported the Greenhouse seed menu.
    FuzzyBear said:
    The OktoberFest & Special Seeds they already know about (it only seems to be an issue with Chrome & Opera, they're fine on FireFox), but we've also reported the Greenhouse seed menu.
    Thank you so much, FB!
  • sue1 (AU1)sue1 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 193
    All my seeds are messed up too.  Very annoying
  • Data King (US1)Data King (US1) US1 Posts: 7,994
    Thank you for correcting the seed orders ;)
  • Rock969 (US1)Rock969 (US1) US1 Posts: 10
    I can't even find where to buy my seeds any more...what am I doing wrong?  Or is it all their fault?
  • Data King (US1)Data King (US1) US1 Posts: 7,994
    I can't even find where to buy my seeds any more...what am I doing wrong?  Or is it all their fault?
    Which seeds are you looking for? If for the boat that comes into your flower farm, then there's only a limited time you can buy those special fruit seeds through the trader's building in your parking lot.

https://crazybigfarm.net/events/trade_center.htm

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file