Home EN General Discussions & Questions Most Discussed Topics

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Tessa's Dream World!

Comments

• nola1 (INT1)nola1 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 188
  • nola1 (INT1)nola1 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 188

Can someone fix this sooner than later please.  And thank you in advance for the time and effort involved
  • archerbob (AU1)archerbob (AU1) AU1 Posts: 531
    edited 02.10.2019
    Dreamer's Market 1 - Solve a Dream XP contract is bugged, I've done multiple contracts and it never works/completes.

EDIT: This is now completed, thanks Exxy for the info that was clearly lacking in this event.  I was doing the contracts it was taking me to, which apparently are not the one's we have to do when in fact we have to choose something else once it opens the window for the contracts... misleading much
    Post edited by archerbob (AU1) on
  • Exxy (INT1)Exxy (INT1) INT1 Posts: 2,602
    Dream XP contracts are the middle row of contracts :)
  • NormaHelen (US1)NormaHelen (US1) US1 Posts: 262
    Wondering if they ever do the 2 for 1 on gold there? Only way I'm buying.
    You and me both. Its bad enough you can't use gold you already have, but now there is no deals. I never buy gold at full price. I am not about to start for a new event that may have bugs and not be worth spending money on.
  • Anytime i go to the dream world, i have to refresh my browser to go back to it. 
  • Ok like who the hell came up with this dream world idea like its so stupids. your basically asking me to restart the hard work I've already put into my other farm to restart on a new farm. No thank you, mam. This needs to disappear. NOWWW!!!!
  • archerbob (AU1)archerbob (AU1) AU1 Posts: 531
    edited 01.10.2019
    Perhaps its not a dream.... but a NIGHTMARE!!!

• tim47 (US1)tim47 (US1) US1 Posts: 23
    once again gg greed takes over---stop   feeding the  monster
  • Fawners (US1)Fawners (US1) US1 Posts: 436
    Well, I am not spending a dime on the Dream World, but sloooowwwwly  :p building up Tessa's dream.  Yeah, it's cheesy and glitchy, but it is something different to do when the same events keep repeating on your real farm.  Feels like groundhog day on the Big Farm. Rinse and Repeat!!!   :D 
  • vbillyboy55 (AU1)vbillyboy55 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 214
    The penguin at my Dream World  has a terrible limp ,  hope he will be ok
  • PennyS (GB1)PennyS (GB1) GB1 Posts: 46
    Whenever I click on "Enter the Dream" the game just restarts the main farm. Is anyone else having this problem >
  • artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,617
    Last two DF awards of diamonds never showed up. The last was about 20 minutes ago. I had a screenshot of my diamonds from this morning. No change in total.

Also, can't get to my ranking. It's entered correctly w/ US after my name -- artful_US -- but won't take me to my ranking. US1 doesn't make a difference, either.
  • So where is the Dream World? Today is the 1st. The only events that I see that have started today is the CC and the Pleasure Park.
    I have Dream World, but it is down for maintenance already, lol
    Gotta say I love your coop name and signature picture. Loved that show! Matthew McF is watchable in anything, but Ripper Street was a special show loaded with astounding talent. :-)
    Thank you, our co-op leader got me started watching Ripper Street, and I am hooked. I can watch it on 123movies. Adam Rothenburg(Homer Jackson) is my favorite. :-)
  • BigSparty (US1)BigSparty (US1) US1 Posts: 256
    edited 02.10.2019
    Last two DF awards of diamonds never showed up. The last was about 20 minutes ago. I had a screenshot of my diamonds from this morning. No change in total.

Also, can't get to my ranking. It's entered correctly w/ US after my name -- artful_US -- but won't take me to my ranking. US1 doesn't make a difference, either.
    Doesn't work for me either, plus sometimes the DF loads for me and other times it just refreshes my main farm.  Wouldn't be so bad but there are timed events going on there and now I can't get back at them. 
  • BigSparty (US1)BigSparty (US1) US1 Posts: 256
    Whenever I click on "Enter the Dream" the game just restarts the main farm. Is anyone else having this problem >
    yes
  • AHC (US1)AHC (US1) US1 Posts: 36
    I bought gold, 35k, but it still says I don't have enough to do anything 43 gold.  This dream world is a dud right now.   Maybe GGS should have fixed it before having it go live.  
  • The Drifter (US1)The Drifter (US1) US1 Posts: 243
    Have they ever done that?
  • Last two DF awards of diamonds never showed up. The last was about 20 minutes ago. I had a screenshot of my diamonds from this morning. No change in total.

@artful (US1) It may be the dots or spaces,  delete everything from the search box, then put in artful_US and it should work. I found you ok, so you are there.

• Can someone fix this sooner than later please.  And thank you in advance for the time and effort involved
    @nola1 (INT1) Thankyou for the report - Does it stop if you reload Dream World or are you still unable to do the upgrade?
  • gavinfarms (US1)gavinfarms (US1) US1 Posts: 2,273
    I have now seen Tessa's Dream World.  Was I supposed to be this underwhelmed?  It may be the most oversold / underdelivered event ever !  

I am sort of shocked by how much of a nothing-burger it appears to be.  Am I missing something?
  • me and other players can't spent any gold on dreamfarm. eventhough we have plenty it keeps saying not enough gold when we try to buy something. so ennoying :(
  • gill (GB1)gill (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1
    Yes
  • mia111 (GB1)mia111 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 741
    edited 02.10.2019
    yes, at least 5 people in my coop (edit: including me), no matter the browser, clear cache/etc, how many times in I row I try, or tips others have given (like going right away to the dreamland and letting it load -> that will just load the main farm with a broken chat, which will be only solved by reloading).

Edit2: @WascallyWabbit, @RowdyRac @FuzzyBear @WiseWing : maybe this interests the team concerning people that cannot access their dream farm:
    I was finally able to access it. In my desktop no matter what I did, I could not log in, with neither my gb account nor my br account. I went to my mac, chrome and firefox nothing, safari: yes! I was able to access my dream farm from my br account from safari. I went back to my desktop to see if something had changed now that I could access my dream farm at least once and now, I could access my dream farm from my br account in all browsers in my destop. With my gb account still nothing. So I went back to my mac and accessed my dream farm for my gb account from safari and now I can access it from my desktop from any of the browsers.
    Post edited by mia111 (GB1) on
  • Aphreal (GB1)Aphreal (GB1) GB1 Posts: 24
    Same here
  • willeke (US1)willeke (US1) US1 Posts: 153
    Yes   i also  can.t open the  dream  world .Sometimes   i can open  it   but  most  off the time  not
  • Maggiltilda (NL1)Maggiltilda (NL1) NL1 Posts: 546
    edited 02.10.2019

Tessa's Dream World has taken away the coziness of the coop without chat. That may not be so important for some coops, I don't know, but it is for us.

• Will the Diamonds collected in Dream World be moved to the Main Farm?
Sign In to comment.