Home EN General Discussions & Questions Most Discussed Topics

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Tessa's Dream World!

Comments

• Seeker1 (US1)Seeker1 (US1) US1 Posts: 571
    edited 01.10.2019
    When I'm at the dream farm, then switch back to the regular farm... it logs me off and i have to log back into the game again... is it suppose be this way??? or how can I can go around this so i dont have to keep logging in again and again...and again, and again... its getting annoying.  :(

EDIT.   OK nevermind. i see how to do it now.. hehehe.

• SnoopyCk (US1)SnoopyCk (US1) US1 Posts: 28
    I also can't reenter Dream World. 
  • mutterkjær (SKN1)mutterkjær (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 344
    Can´t get in at all. I stretched my patience up to 5 minutes of waiting for it to load the game, then gave up.
  • MRG1 (US1)MRG1 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,554
    edited 01.10.2019
    Congratulations GGS. Trying to play now is the worst lag I have ever experienced (and believe me, it was already bad every time a CC was running). Even if not trying to run Dream World in a separate browser, everything lags.

Then on top of the lag issues, one of the dialog boxes for Tessa's Dream world was gobbledygook: "I am a text. Thats right I am a text! Shalalalala" or something to that effect.

Greenhouse seeds and Oktoberfest seeds are all over the place, not grouped where they should be.

My FF timer freezes and stops counting down all the time now (used to go blank only if something from the dockyard was ready to harvest but now it just doesn't count down at all)

Can hardly wait to add even more events simultaneously to an already over-loaded event list.
    Get your act together GGS. I'm done for the day

• artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,617
    Amen to that, @MRG1 (US1)
  • rayray35 (US1)rayray35 (US1) US1 Posts: 12
    how do u get dimonds from dream land to main farm

• TXGma (US1)TXGma (US1) US1 Posts: 56
    I CANNOT BELIEVE you are starting something else at this time! We've already lost a member today over there being too much for players to process, participate in and still have a real life.

Oktoberfest, why? Third Coop Championship in a month, why?  We haven't had Coop HW, or HW Fish or Village Fair, why?

Then you start Dream world...it's more like a night mare. If a player has an hour a day to play, how can they even prioritize and select where to put that time and progress on any event? Dream World would have been a good New Year's kick off after the holidays. 

We are still trying to figure out Farmer's League and Village Fair and now there's another whole new world?
    How will that affect farm upgrades and development on existing farms? How can coops set standards when there is a barrage of events running concurrently? Have you noticed how many coops aren't full any more? Wonder why? 

On a positive note- thank you for the 30 minute notice we got about pending maintenance this morning. 
    That gave us time to prep our farms before being shut down. 
  • So where is the Dream World? Today is the 1st. The only events that I see that have started today is the CC and the Pleasure Park.
    I have Dream World, but it is down for maintenance already, lol
    Gotta say I love your coop name and signature picture. Loved that show! Matthew McF is watchable in anything, but Ripper Street was a special show loaded with astounding talent. :-)
  • ksantyn (INT1)ksantyn (INT1) INT1 Posts: 8
    edited 01.10.2019
    I can't come in, I'm still coming back to the farm :(
  • mutterkjær (SKN1)mutterkjær (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 344
    edited 01.10.2019
    I have tried now several times to acces the new dreamworld but the system keeps sending me back to the mainfarm. And yes I have cleaned the cache and the whole PC, doesn´t work.

2 of my coopmembers have no problems, so it is not a server issue

• nola1 (INT1)nola1 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 188
    I bought gold in dreamworld but when I try to buy anything with this gold it gives me a popup saying I don't have enough gold & has a link to buy more gold. I have almsot 30000 gold in there so why is it saying I don't have enough gold when I try to buy a deco priced at 25 gold??? What the heck is going on with that? I am no way going to buy more gold in dreamworld if I can't actually use it to buy things. As usual a new event that has ridiculous glitches in it. Sort it out GGS because all of us have had enough of the screw ups now

Same thing happened to me and is still happening, But I'm not sure they care about us because they introduced it to the game and obviously no-one bothered to test it .. they had 3 servers to test it which is just very slack on their part.  In the meantime you and I and I don't know how many players (who don't read the forum)  are getting the back end of the deal because our Dream farm doesn't work ...EVEN THOUGH we have bought a bit of gold

• edu29d (GB1)edu29d (GB1) GB1 Posts: 69
     i am sure the dream world is fiction, vwey way i try to gete there just reloads my main account

Congratulations GGS. Trying to play now is the worst lag I have ever experienced (and believe me, it was already bad every time a CC was running). Even if not trying to run Dream World in a separate browser, everything lags.

Then on top of the lag issues, one of the dialog boxes for Tessa's Dream world was gobbledygook: "I am a text. Thats right I am a text! Shalalalala" or something to that effect.

Greenhouse seeds and Oktoberfest seeds are all over the place, not grouped where they should be.

My FF timer freezes and stops counting down all the time now (used to go blank only if something from the dockyard was ready to harvest but now it just doesn't count down at all)

Can hardly wait to add even more events simultaneously to an already over-loaded event list.

Get your act together GGS. I'm done for the 

• Wondering if they ever do the 2 for 1 on gold there? Only way I'm buying.
  • Mac56 (GB1)Mac56 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 353
    I bought gold in dreamworld but when I try to buy anything with this gold it gives me a popup saying I don't have enough gold & has a link to buy more gold. I have almsot 30000 gold in there so why is it saying I don't have enough gold when I try to buy a deco priced at 25 gold??? What the heck is going on with that? I am no way going to buy more gold in dreamworld if I can't actually use it to buy things. As usual a new event that has ridiculous glitches in it. Sort it out GGS because all of us have had enough of the screw ups now
    I have the same problem telling me I don't have enough gold when I have plenty, not as much as you but still have plenty xxxx
    edited 01.10.2019
    Sorry for the double post MRG

My seeds also all over the place. I suppose that is why we got compensation before the mess up was made

• I cannot enter Dream world at all. Whenever i try it takes me back to my regular farm.
  • Luvim (GB1)Luvim (GB1) GB1 Posts: 6
    Entering Dreamland is but a dream... different browsers, different buttons, same result... I wake up back on my old farm :-(
  • brenda r (US1)brenda r (US1) US1 Posts: 2
    Not going to do another temp farm.

• mia111 (GB1)mia111 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 741
    edited 01.10.2019
    I cannot enter the dreamland at all. Clicking on the dreamland icon just reloads my normal farm. What is going on?

Edit: it seems that other players in my coop have the same issue.
  • BFDSS (US1)BFDSS (US1) US1 Posts: 75
    This looked like it could be fun, but then the task came up REQUIRING me to buy gold, and no way to decline it.

Guess I won't be playing this farm again.
    I have tried now several times to acces the new dreamworld but the system keeps sending me back to the mainfarm. And yes I have cleaned the cache and the whole PC, doesn´t work.

2 of my coopmembers have no problems, so it is not a server issue

Same here. At least 4 of my coop members have reported the same. A member is able to log in.
  • BigSparty (US1)BigSparty (US1) US1 Posts: 256
    FuzzyBear said:
    When going back to main farm a bit tedious to have to refresh each time  :(

If your PC can handle it, once you load the Dream World you can open a new tab and reload your main farm on the new tab, and then play both at once - just switch between tabs.

I tried doing that and it kept disconnecting me from one or the other.  I never did get both going at the same time.
  • MinionBob (GB1)MinionBob (GB1) GB1 Posts: 137
    Apologies if this has already been logged but I have net read this whole discussion yet: It seems the seeds have been muddled up in the farm management too - special cabbage is where special corn should be. I also can't get into the dream world at all, just reloads my main farm.
  • Data King (US1)Data King (US1) US1 Posts: 7,994
    FuzzyBear said:

If your PC can handle it, once you load the Dream World you can open a new tab and reload your main farm on the new tab, and then play both at once - just switch between tabs.

I tried doing that and it kept disconnecting me from one or the other.  I never did get both going at the same time.
    Tired this and it works on Chrome browsers - just have to remember to not have the password saved when you first log in ;)
     Log into BF then enter "Dream World" either by the parking lot tent or on the next harvest timer. Once there let the farm fully load. Then open another tab/window & log back into BF it self.
     A bit of a pain but it works for now or until they get it fix for both Chrome & Opera browsers.
  • BigSparty (US1)BigSparty (US1) US1 Posts: 256
    edited 01.10.2019
    FuzzyBear said:

Tired this and it works on Chrome browsers - just have to remember to not have the password saved when you first log in ;)
     Log into BF then enter "Dream World" either by the parking lot tent or on the next harvest timer. Once there let the farm fully load. Then open another tab/window & log back into BF it self.
     A bit of a pain but it works for now or until they get it fix for both Chrome & Opera browsers.
    I can't get dream world to load at all now.  when i try it just refreshes my main game.  I use firefox and have no intention of being forced to use chrome or opera.
    FuzzyBear said:

That doesn't work for me. The only thing that it does is go back to my main farm but with the chat broken. I need to reload to be able to see the chat.
    This looked like it could be fun, but then the task came up REQUIRING me to buy gold, and no way to decline it.

Guess I won't be playing this farm again.
    Yes one of the tasks does require gold. But when you buy gold the good old GGS dream farm doesn't pick it up and acknowledge that you have bought gold.  (I bought the minimum amount.)  You have 2 choices ... You will either have to wait for them to fix it soon or ... you will have to wait for them to fix it at their leisure... And in the meantime you will be losing out ... As usual.
  • debj (GB1)debj (GB1) GB1 Posts: 157
    Can't get dream world to work at all, takes me only to main farm every time ...

Have tried clearing caches & changing browser (chrome, opera, firefox) no joy. Oh and I learned that if I tried to get in 3 times without logging out all the offers normally blocking the view in the centre of the screen got moved to the side over the top of all my timers.  
Sign In to comment.