Home EN General Discussions & Questions Most Discussed Topics

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Tessa's Dream World!

Comments

• farmgirlmimi43 (US1)farmgirlmimi43 (US1) US1 Posts: 422
    edited 01.10.2019
    US1 just crashed again. Second time in a row it's happened right after an update. Hopefully this time it won't take all day to get it back up. 
  • NormaHelen (US1)NormaHelen (US1) US1 Posts: 262
    So where is the Dream World? Today is the 1st. The only events that I see that have started today is the CC and the Pleasure Park.
  • Jeff1526 (US1)Jeff1526 (US1) US1 Posts: 80
    Does Tessa's Dream world....start for everyone on October 1?  Is that how I am supposed to interpret the announcement?
    nothing showing up on my farm.  thought it was supposed to start today
    Does Tessa's Dream world....start for everyone on October 1?  Is that how I am supposed to interpret the announcement?
    nothing showing up on my farm.  thought it was supposed to start today
    Maybe the new event was just a dream...

All I see is the CC and Pleasure Park.
  • gavinfarms (US1)gavinfarms (US1) US1 Posts: 2,273
    Which discussion post do we use?

When will it work?

Would GGS ever consider communicating with us?  The forum is becoming useless, if they are not going to participate.

• Northsta (US1)Northsta (US1) US1 Posts: 66
    Maybe I am totally blind, but I cannot find how to get to Dream Land.  I don't find a connection in any menu.  Anyone want to point out where I am missing it?  
  • Maybe I am totally blind, but I cannot find how to get to Dream Land.  I don't find a connection in any menu.  Anyone want to point out where I am missing it?  
    According to the description, it should be in your parking lot but it isn't.  Are we to assume this isn't happening today as it said in the announcement?
  • RowdyRac (FormerMod)RowdyRac (FormerMod) Guest Posts: 1,250
    Guys, there are a number of different events starting today.  The starting times have to be staggered to avoid overloading the system.

Just be patient :)

You'll still get to see Tessa in her pajamas today  :D
  • Northsta (US1)Northsta (US1) US1 Posts: 66
    No, no parking lot icons.  Not in the goals menu.  Not in the login.  Not on the main map.  Not even in the airport. Nowhere.  So I guess it isn't happening.  Thanks for the confirmation I'm not blind.   :)
  • Jeff1526 (US1)Jeff1526 (US1) US1 Posts: 80
    Maybe I am totally blind, but I cannot find how to get to Dream Land.  I don't find a connection in any menu.  Anyone want to point out where I am missing it?  
    according to a tweet just sent out "the event will oepn up for everyone soon"  and yes they spelled open wrong 
    Dream World has arrived. Now to find out if it is a good event...
  • janflipflo (GB1)janflipflo (GB1) GB1 Posts: 388
    When going back to main farm a bit tedious to have to refresh each time  :(
  • jwllmsjnb (US1)jwllmsjnb (US1) US1 Posts: 409
    I thought they said we would be able to play each simultaneously on it's own browser page. How do we do that? It takes forever to get back to the main game.
  • When going back to main farm a bit tedious to have to refresh each time  :(

If your PC can handle it, once you load the Dream World you can open a new tab and reload your main farm on the new tab, and then play both at once - just switch between tabs.

• DebRN (US1)DebRN (US1) US1 Posts: 697
    edited 01.10.2019
    I don't see it anywhere... it's supposed to be there in the parking lot somewhere?  Pleasure Park and CC is all I see that is new.  Edit.... it just popped up.
  • indian server crashed!!1

• AU has lost dream world
  • DebRN (US1)DebRN (US1) US1 Posts: 697
    can't get in... maintenance

can't get in... maintenance

Same here. I guess I woke up since I can't go to Dream World.

Down in the US too.
  • do we really need to keep checking whether maintenance is over???

loging in and out of our farms again nd again
  • So where is the Dream World? Today is the 1st. The only events that I see that have started today is the CC and the Pleasure Park.
    I have Dream World, but it is down for maintenance already, lol
    So where is the Dream World? Today is the 1st. The only events that I see that have started today is the CC and the Pleasure Park.
    I have Dream World, but it is down for maintenance already, lol
    I did get in for a while. Built a house and a field. Grew some corn...

Somehow I am not shocked that it is down for maintenance.
  • Dream World is back up.
  • jwllmsjnb (US1)jwllmsjnb (US1) US1 Posts: 409
    I sold my eggs and it took the money from my bank. Now I have no money to continue playing.

• i have refreshed several times and i cannot re enter  dream world at all sent a ticket hope they get it fixed soon 
  • okay i did finally get the refresh button to work when i switched to google chrome but still cannot re enter that farm with out refresh but at least i can now get back there thank you chidzu for posting this 
  • Data King (US1)Data King (US1) US1 Posts: 7,994
    Having troubles as well getting into & back from the new Dream World event. If & when I do get into the Dream World. Every thing seems to be working ok, but trying to go back to my regular farm I must reload the game.Thank goodness it is running during the CC so I can avoid it :)
  • soozayn (US1)soozayn (US1) US1 Posts: 122
    I bought gold in dreamworld but when I try to buy anything with this gold it gives me a popup saying I don't have enough gold & has a link to buy more gold. I have almsot 30000 gold in there so why is it saying I don't have enough gold when I try to buy a deco priced at 25 gold??? What the heck is going on with that? I am no way going to buy more gold in dreamworld if I can't actually use it to buy things. As usual a new event that has ridiculous glitches in it. Sort it out GGS because all of us have had enough of the screw ups now
  • janflipflo (GB1)janflipflo (GB1) GB1 Posts: 388
    FuzzyBear said:
    When going back to main farm a bit tedious to have to refresh each time  :(

If your PC can handle it, once you load the Dream World you can open a new tab and reload your main farm on the new tab, and then play both at once - just switch between tabs.

Thanks Fuzzy just done it :)
Sign In to comment.