Home EN General Discussions & Questions Most Discussed Topics

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Tessa's Dream World!

Comments

• wannago (INT1)wannago (INT1) INT1 Posts: 79
    edited 24.09.2019
    Tessa's Dream World was a 2 week test. The test ended about 6 hours ago. From what I understand it will be back with a 4 week run that all the servers will play, in the not too distant future. I am sure that they are working out the bugs from the test run.

I hope you had as much fun playing it as I did. It was a nice change from the regular game. Can't wait to see it come back.

Cheers, Wanna :)
    Post edited by wannago (INT1) on
  • Terddybug (INT1)Terddybug (INT1) INT1 Posts: 63
    I really liked the Tessa's Dream World farm. With it I earned 20K diamonds which I used to upgrade one of my Storage Housed.
    I loved playing with building I will never have the chance to play with, like the bigger 10 x 5 houses. 
    I loved that we were able to build more than 1 Composter, Windmill and Silo. Also more than 2 Barns.
    I also love the shorter building times as we would never have been able to do anything at all without it.
    I also love the new dream currency for those special buildings. 
    Also Lester running around with his hands in the air and the horse, lemur, penguin and peacock.

I hate it that it is otherwise exactly the same as our normal main farm.
    I would have love to have some duck coops and goat stables, with their watermill, and fields added to the mix, also almond and peach orchards. will it be possible to add those too? to make it something else than the normal farm, all in one.
    The problem is that it is too much the same as our normal farm. We need just something more added.

I hated that the rewards for the supply contracts are so low, you have to use a lot of resources for 2 Tools. So not worth it for me to do again. I'll only spend my resources on the money contracts and dream contracts from now on. Also that there is no water except through those contracts. So I won't bother with a Nursery next time.

Thank you for Tessa's Dream World. It was high time for another addition to the farm community. I do wish for a decoration for doing it not just the Diamonds or a choice of Decoration or Diamonds, which will be useless for me after upgrading my 2 Storage houses. Unless more storage houses per farm become available.
  • Niryn (INT1)Niryn (INT1) INT1 Posts: 255
    I really loved testing it out. Can't wait for it to come back for a full round! 
    Extra thanks for the amount of diamonds I got even though I wasn't high rank or achieve a very high level at all. It seems like even grinding for the new Cow Storage isn't going to take too long. It's definitely going to take time, but not like, years, which is fantastic! Feels fair and fun. c:
  • ronin7 (INT1)ronin7 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 542
    So guys who were able to enter Dream, I hope you all had fun.  I never got to enter it; rather sad about that. Maybe next time will be successful in entering the world of Dream...sigh.  I hope they fix whatever is the matter; and, will bring it back for another 2-week trial. Here's hoping  :smiley:
  • Artmaker (GB1)Artmaker (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,495
    Tessa's Dream World was a 2 week test. The test ended about 6 hours ago. From what I understand it will be back with a 4 week run that all the servers will play, in the not too distant future. I am sure that they are working out the bugs from the test run.

I hope you had as much fun playing it as I did. It was a nice change from the regular game. Can't wait to see it come back.

Cheers, Wanna :)
    I like testing out a new thing.  All the stuff you mentioned too, the two mills was a real help.  Wouldn't get far without that.

I won't go through ever little thing, my biggest problem with the whole thing is the temp farm aspect.   It's gone right when you start picking up speed, and when it comes back, it will be start all over.   That gets old real fast. 

As for diamonds, I still have not diddled around to figure out just what good they are.   I haven't had them so far, haven't missed them so how bad do I need them now?  Don't know.
    (years at this, I think I joined around year 2.)  Can't imagine what I need them for...  But again I haven't really looked. 
    (I really hate fishing for info with this game, I come, clickity click, plant, and go. Reverse engineering has never been a thing for me and they NEVER put real instructions by the little "i" 
    But new stuff is always fun, at least once.  Maybe twice thinking bugs and possibly numbers will be adjusted.  After that, doubtful. 
    (Depends how fantastic these diamonds are... or not.)
  • I prefer very few instruction, I love working out all the logic and how things work myself.
  • rpggal33 (US1)rpggal33 (US1) US1 Posts: 150
    I love testing it out, and earning diamonds.
  • jitu7 (IN1)jitu7 (IN1) IN1 Posts: 1,113
    Let's have it on all servers next month B) 
    I am sure all others will enjoy it on other servers too :)
  • I think the amount of diamond paid out is incorrect.

The discrepancy in the numbers was a display error, Chidzu. You should have received the number of diamonds in the bottom amount, the 32,490.  It's been fixed now, thanks for the report.

Let's have it on all servers next month B) 
    I am sure all others will enjoy it on other servers too :)
    @jitu7 (IN1)

It will be on all servers sometime during the beginning of October (exact day not know yet). So very shortly.
  • jitu7 (IN1)jitu7 (IN1) IN1 Posts: 1,113
    Yes @FuzzyBear i read your post.
    I am happy to see it on all servers :)

• chidzu (INT1)chidzu (INT1) INT1 Posts: 112
    FuzzyBear
    Thank you. It is good to been fixed.
  • GrammaLeah (US1)GrammaLeah (US1) US1 Posts: 611
    I haven't been paying much attention to this thread as it was regarding something strictly on a different server...
    so does it boil down to a farm that is just to accumulate diamonds?
  • Fawners (US1)Fawners (US1) US1 Posts: 436
    I haven't been paying much attention to this thread as it was regarding something strictly on a different server...
    so does it boil down to a farm that is just to accumulate diamonds?
    That's what it sounds like to me.
  • It can't be worse than the farmers league

• Exxy (INT1)Exxy (INT1) INT1 Posts: 2,602
    I got maybe 40k diamonds from last dreamworld :)

I finished #10 both weeks tho ( it helped that we were only 3 servers )

But, if we dont count rankings much, i think people can get 15-20k diamonds by playing it :)
    I think the biggest concern of Dream World is the load on the server.
    It's a surprise that all the world's people play on one server.
  • Exxy (INT1)Exxy (INT1) INT1 Posts: 2,602
    yeah, it will be a Jolly packed server :)

• Data King (US1)Data King (US1) US1 Posts: 7,994
    I think the amount of diamond paid out is incorrect.

From the looks of your screen shot the top circled number is how much you earned for the "Second Week" the circled number in the rankings is your total earned to that point.
    Data King (US1) 

To be precise, the upper "Current ranking" =20000 diamonds must match the lower 32490 diamonds.
  • Dark Underworld (AU1)Dark Underworld (AU1) AU1 Posts: 2,992
    edited 29.09.2019
    I did not realize all servers were all in together, oh well this will be a gold frenzy, just sit back and watch I feel will be the best.  Get those credit cards ready people
    Data King (US1) 

To be precise, the upper "Current ranking" =20000 diamonds must match the lower 32490 diamonds.
    You're misreading the display - read carefully the amount shown in your first circled number (20000) is how much you earned for the "second week" - the bottom circled number (32490) it your total of the both weeks added together.
  • Quote from schedule change announcement;
    "...you can expect that the Dream World will start at the beginning of a month, and all temporary farms will start in the middle of a month"

When I first heard about it, I thought it would be just a new one to add to the rotation, but to run at the same time as other temp farms, really?? There are already too many events running at the same time. Many players complain of just that. I remember though that there used to be players complaining of not enough events at once, they said it was boring with not enough options. I wonder what they say now? On this topic though, there are still plenty of us pining for the day when we had a break in between temp farms. It's so tough when they come back to back, we don't have time to re-coup from one to the next. Not to mention that they are shorter now that they run back to back. Now on top of it we will basically have 2 temp farms a month? I'm thinking it's a conspiracy and the developers are pushing players to want to quit so they have a reason to shut down the game. They didn't event put a tab to discuss that announcement like they normally do in this area of the forum, so I'm adding it here. This is too much, it's nuts (IMHO).
    Data King (US1

The result of the first week is the SS below.
    Sorry for the SS written in Japanese, but the order is the same, so you can understand.
    Does the calculation fit your claim?

Data King (US1

The result of the first week is the SS below.
    Sorry for the SS written in Japanese, but the order is the same, so you can understand.
    Does the calculation fit your claim?

Contact support for a better explanation of how the scoring works - you maybe right in which case you will need to contact support any ways to get it corrected. I have not done this event yet & have not seen or worked with it. I'm sure later this week we will all find out more about it.
    Data King (US1) 

GGS has already acknowledged and corrected the error.
    FuzzyBear said:
    I think the amount of diamond paid out is incorrect.

The discrepancy in the numbers was a display error, Chidzu. You should have received the number of diamonds in the bottom amount, the 32,490.  It's been fixed now, thanks for the report.

• gavinfarms (US1)gavinfarms (US1) US1 Posts: 2,273
    Does Tessa's Dream world....start for everyone on October 1?  Is that how I am supposed to interpret the announcement?
  • gavinfarms (US1)gavinfarms (US1) US1 Posts: 2,273
    Also, Shinkei school ran during the HW.....which seemed pointless.  It is supposed to go with CC's.  Will it restart tomorrow with the CC.
  • This is how I see Tessa Dream world...

• 24-KL0V3R (US1)24-KL0V3R (US1) US1 Posts: 2,464
    This is how I see Tessa Dream world...

That is right, especially if you want to be up there in the top rankings, otherwise you can do it and still get a moderate amount of diamonds without spending real dollars for gold. But of course at the end of the event, whatever gold you bought and did not use up in DL will be transferred over to your main farm along with the diamonds you earned.  In the test farmers were given 1000 in gold to start with.  I wonder if we will get that to start with when it is comes to all the servers next week?
  • Lylu (INT1)Lylu (INT1) INT1 Posts: 448
     In the test farmers were given 1000 in gold to start with.  I wonder if we will get that to start with when it is comes to all the servers next week?
    It was only 100 gold.
Sign In to comment.