Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

CCMaster

@WascallyWabbit @FuzzyBear
my coop was first in the last Cc so we should be in ML this time. but looking the timer that was triggered now it says we are in Gold League

Comments

• last CC had both cameron and alleanz in it so i think one of thos stayed there or both hehe

INT1 is bug fest atm im only doing october fest and dont do any other events and trying other GGS game just play empire and you found bigfarm heaven compard to hell of spamm in empire hehe
  • 12EB23 (INT1)12EB23 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 417
    GGS decided to leave both coops there and looking that none of them was top 5 both coops should be demoted
  • @Alaa Ali 1(INT1), please check your PMs. :)
  • 12EB23 (INT1)12EB23 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 417
    @RowdyRac @FuzzyBear
    thank you for the reply guys
  • 24-KL0V3R (US1)24-KL0V3R (US1) US1 Posts: 2,464
    What does the Autumn Monument for the Master's League look like.  I know the Summer Monument looks like a big pig holding up a world globe.  Will the Autumn Monument look like a cow holding a world globe, or a chicken....?
  • barb24 (AU1)barb24 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 21
    Could you please tell our coop Sow What as well why we aren't in the Master's League even though we came 1st ? 

Thanks in advance :)
  • RowdyRac (FormerMod)RowdyRac (FormerMod) Guest Posts: 1,250
    @barb24 (AU1)

I am able to see your cooperative in the Masters League ranking.
    Is everything working now ?
    There was a display issue with the CC teaser yesterday but as far as we know all the cooperatives that are supposed to be in the ML is indeed there today.

Good luck to your team !  :)
  • barb24 (AU1)barb24 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 21
    rowdy sorry for the very late reply yes it all went well :) we are a very small coop so rather low in the scheme of things :D

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file