Home EN Bug Reporting & Technical Issues

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

❌ Login/Connection/Performance Issues - #3

Comments

• Terra1111 (US1)Terra1111 (US1) US1 Posts: 48
    Same.  It's US server #1
  • Michaelmn569 (US1)Michaelmn569 (US1) US1 Posts: 250
    edited 14.09.2019
    Its been out 20 minutes now  1 point or so each one
  • Terra1111 (US1)Terra1111 (US1) US1 Posts: 48
    Yep, same.  40 minutes before the FL hands out medals and I was struggling for gold.  : (
  • Kastiel (US1)Kastiel (US1) US1 Posts: 48
    That is what it tells me as well

as over priced as they are they are  GreedyGames Probably forgot to pay a bill
  • artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,617
    same here
  • ITS BACK NOW
  • its working now
  • adonna (US1)adonna (US1) US1 Posts: 24
    the game logged it's self out again . i have the action not possible message again .

• Kimmers (US1)Kimmers (US1) US1 Posts: 15
    Same here. Tried everything, can't get back in.
  • rsny (US1)rsny (US1) US1 Posts: 2,294
     This might have been discussed before.

When did logging in with you e-mail address stop working?

I tried today and was not able to.   Got a doesn't recognize error.
  • Southern (US1)Southern (US1) US1 Posts: 3,268
    Dunno rsny - works fine for me on US1.
    Hmm.   I'll try again later.    Did all the clearing stuff tried private browsing nothing worked.

Even had a shower put on deodorant and combed my hair.   o:)
    Only thing I can think of is to make sure you're putting in the right email address. You should be able to check which one is on your profile here:

On the top right, under the "Search" box - you can change it there, but I think it only changes it for the forum, not for the game. Need to test that one day. :)

• @rsny (US1) @Southern (US1) It is not possible to change game info by editing your forum profile & we would not recommend changing anything on your forum profile, as it could interfere with you getting into the forum. It is "supposed" to just change it back, to match your game info, when you click the forum button on your farm, so that if, for example, Support changed your account email, then your forum profile would get updated too, but Vanilla does so many strange things with logins, that it could just not recognise you instead, so it is not worth messing with it.

Rsny, when you put your email in the login, did the login button stay lit up or did it go grey? If it was still orange, try clicking it anyway, even if it does not recognise the name.

Thanks Wabbit, that's good info to know. I certainly wouldn't want to break my login. :)

edited 24.09.2019

Rsny, when you put your email in the login, did the login button stay lit up or did it go grey? If it was still orange, try clicking it anyway, even if it does not recognise the name.
      I don't get that far.   When I put in my e-mail I get   "the name you have entered is not valid."

It wont allow me to enter a password.  I can use rsny and my password no problem.

edit.  Ok I just tried it again.
      I got he error message.  I was able to enter my password.  The button went gray.

I clicked on it a few times.  nothing happened.  when I clicked on the screen it logged in.   strange.

• @rsny (US1) LOL that sounds like it was doing everything in its power to put you off trying - Well done for beating the system :)

I can understand it not recognising the name, but the login should still stay lit up I think, I will make inquiries.
  • @rsny (US1) It appears to have issues with email addresses containing dots before the @ - It has been forwarded to the team, but may be a low priority for fixing as the username still works ok.
    Thanks for replying. 

I don't normally use the e-mail to log in so it is not a big problem.  I leave the remember me thing check marked.

This only comes up  when I run ccleaner after which I have to enter all my passwords again.

It just kinda  confused me.   lol
  • @rsny (US1) It has been fixed ...Well it will be after the next update, when they add the fix. - Thankyou for the report. :)
  • eug1 (NL1)eug1 (NL1) NL1 Posts: 11,434
    I've lost the connection to the game server in NL1. Are other servers in trouble as well?
    No problem here.

• and the Romanian server crashed
  • eug1 (NL1)eug1 (NL1) NL1 Posts: 11,434
    server is back again, but seems to be a bit lazy
  • RowdyRac (FormerMod)RowdyRac (FormerMod) Guest Posts: 1,250
    The NL1 server went down unexpectedly.  They are working on it.

• rie22 (US1)rie22 (US1) US1 Posts: 361
    the server keeps crashing on me on the US as well...
  • the server keeps crashing on me on the Italia as well...
  • the server keeps crashing on me on the Italia as well...
    This occurs when the server is overloaded, such as when it's calculating rankings at the end of the event.  Just give it a few minutes and it should clear up on its own.
  • Emperor AY (INT1)Emperor AY (INT1) INT1 Posts: 244
    hello :smiley:
    I have problem & I hope you can solve it 
    so I can't log in my farm ,I tried yesterday & this morning but the same thing so I hope you can find solution as soon as possible  
  • I click on link to go back to farm this morning and it requires log in. I never logged out so I never have to do that. Then it doesn't recognize my name. I can't access customer support if I can't log in.
    What happened overnight? New things starting today, CC going on...and I can't get in!!!!!
Sign In to comment.