Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Adventurer's Boat info

Please can someone send me a link about the Coop Adventurer's boat? Trying to learn as much as possible because since last upgrade for us we have not been able to fully repair the boat. I'm looking for the pro's and the Con's but mostly just information about it. As much as possible . My leader has asked me to "look into" more info about the boat. I appreciate any and all help. 
Thank you, GreenMarlene

Comments

• 12EB23 (INT1)12EB23 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 417
    https://crazybigfarm.tk
    here you can find info for about everything in the game
  • its best to make it lvl 1 again somehow hehe or get more active member best reward is from 100% repaired boat no matter what lvl boat are
  • artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,617
    Please can someone send me a link about the Coop Adventurer's boat? Trying to learn as much as possible because since last upgrade for us we have not been able to fully repair the boat. I'm looking for the pro's and the Con's but mostly just information about it. As much as possible . My leader has asked me to "look into" more info about the boat. I appreciate any and all help. 
    Thank you, GreenMarlene
    Many coops keep their boats at Level 1. The increase in rewards at higher levels doesn't justify the increase (costs) in goods needed.
  • mutterkjær (SKN1)mutterkjær (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 344
    Someone put our boat in the inventory for upgrading, but CrazyBigFarm really warns us to upgrade from level 4 to 5 , so we hesitate. Does anyone know just how much the boat will need to repair at level 5?? OR maybe even better - how do you cancel an upgrade ?? I want the boat out of the inventory - is that possible??
  • Uncle John (GB1)Uncle John (GB1) GB1 Posts: 11,004
    Sadly, not.  Once it has started upgrading there is no way to cancel it.  :¬(
    That's how our boat ended up at level 2 cos we are with Artful on this, the extra rewards do not justify the extra expense
  • Data King (US1)Data King (US1) US1 Posts: 7,994
    Someone put our boat in the inventory for upgrading, but CrazyBigFarm really warns us to upgrade from level 4 to 5 , so we hesitate. Does anyone know just how much the boat will need to repair at level 5?? OR maybe even better - how do you cancel an upgrade ?? I want the boat out of the inventory - is that possible??
    Your team can expect the amounts to be 1.5 times higher.
  • iron maiden (INT1)iron maiden (INT1) INT1 Posts: 240
    Sadly, not.  Once it has started upgrading there is no way to cancel it.  :¬(
    That's how our boat ended up at level 2 cos we are with Artful on this, the extra rewards do not justify the extra expense
    In fact the whole Coop village is money,time and efford pit without bottom.

The Goldfish What does it give in return,except the Ohh so important hapiness.
    The Yetty. You need to be very dedicated to fix that thing everytime. When not all cooperate it comes down on 1 or 2 players,wich will get in problems with producing duckfeed when they have a productionfarm. 8 fields on the GF seems not to be enough,neither 6 fields max level on the FF does the trick.
    And when you calculate those so called free gifts are not that free or cheap at all.

I will avoid the WHOLE COOP Village as the Black Pest in the middleages. But that is my opinion.
    Also the fact beeing punished by less harvest after you planted the borderplants is something that will feed only the unwillingness to go visit that Village
  • Uncle John (GB1)Uncle John (GB1) GB1 Posts: 11,004
    I wouldn't go that far @iron maiden (INT1) . The Meadow can be really quite good  :¬)
  • mutterkjær (SKN1)mutterkjær (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 344
    Your team can expect the amounts to be 1.5 times higher.
    Thank you Data King, helpful answer :))

• jwllmsjnb (US1)jwllmsjnb (US1) US1 Posts: 409
    Let the boat reset itself. If your jetty is 100% damaged when it leaves the port, it will drop one level..

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file