Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Summer Monument Coins - " Repeat Pop-Up Error"

angie50 (GB1)angie50 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 223
why is some getting the box up every time u change farm, collect and sow , this is really annoying u cant play like this , i am not spending gold niether to get rid of it . it is impossible to play propely .
Post edited by WascallyWabbit (FormerMod) on

Comments

• Eternia (INT1)Eternia (INT1) INT1 Posts: 9
    Same thing happening to me and my co-op member. that pop up window "spend your coin" for the monument keep reappearing every time you harvest, doing production on building/sowing field, clicking on customer and changing between farm...
  • danial7 (GB1)danial7 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 39
    same happing to me total waste of time
    we need help now to get rid of pop uop
  • This has been reported, they're looking at it. More details as we get them.
    taking you to long in the middle of more than one event
  • Hey guys, Those of you having this problem, are you all playing on the same browser?
  • soozayn (US1)soozayn (US1) US1 Posts: 122
    how on earth are we supposed to play the game with the stupid glitchy popup thing???
  • angie50 (GB1)angie50 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 223
    im on chrome :)))

• Eternia (INT1)Eternia (INT1) INT1 Posts: 9
    I'm on Chrome as well
  • Please could one of you test Firefox to see if its the same.
  • Eowyn12 (HU1)Eowyn12 (HU1) HU1 Posts: 168
    edited 28.09.2019
    I'm on Firefox with the same problem
  • LuckyViolat (AU1)LuckyViolat (AU1) AU1 Posts: 106
    Why does the pop-up for buying summer monument coins keep popping up after harvesting ONE item?  It is very annoying & making play very hard.  It is impossible to play at the moment.  I will now have to wait until tomorrow when the season is over to be able to play my farm.

@WascallyWabbit
  • I be on Firefox and I only got the pop-up one time.
  • Moliugas (LT1)Moliugas (LT1) LT1 Posts: 153
    edited 28.09.2019
    same on firefox ver. 69.01. but popup is gone if you buy those summer coins, and upgrade your summer monument
  • luvs2wolf64 (US1)luvs2wolf64 (US1) US1 Posts: 170
    Yes, it is impossible to play like this - can't plant or harvest things for the HWE, cant load boats - harvesting or resetting anything is impossible. I have tried on Chrome and on Firefox, so I am assuming it's multiple browsers
    I be on Firefox and I only got the pop-up one time.
    First time it was only just once. After login again it started to be wrong...
  • Twiglet (GB1)Twiglet (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,174
    I cannot collect for the funnel every time i click the pop up comes up for the removal of the monument coins, how the hell am i supposed to collect ?????
  • 24KSan (US1)24KSan (US1) US1 Posts: 95
    Same problem here & many in my coop...I'm on chrome as well.
    A member of my coop's bought the coins, and the pop up is stopped.

It is for how to get more money from the players????? Crazy....
  • jitu7 (IN1)jitu7 (IN1) IN1 Posts: 1,113
    Same on whole IN server. I use firefox and getting it there. Also getting the pop up on chrome.
    I wont play Big Farm till the problem gets resolved as its too much irritating to click on it continuously.

Also the summer coins are quite expensive.
  • @Eowyn12 (HU1) Wow thanks for the warning!!... I am not going to relog until its gone.
  • luvs2wolf64 (US1)luvs2wolf64 (US1) US1 Posts: 170
    A member in my coop also got it to stop by buying the coins - not everyone has that option, and no one should HAVE to. 

We get that they know about the problem and are working on it, but that is just wrong....
    i am not buy coins  and i am on firefox it time they got rid of it
  • 12EB23 (INT1)12EB23 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 417
    Firefox has the same problem , im using it. but someone in my coop has no pop up problem in CHrome

• Twiglet (GB1)Twiglet (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,174
    That's it last straw, everytime they add something or say they are fixing bugs, they add even more bugs, sales is more important to this company than game play, money, money, money. This game needs flushing down the pan where it belongs, Thats me done for good. bye
  • I didn't have the problem earlier
    just come back on and I have the same thing pop up every time when collecting crops 
    unplayable at the moment .....
  • It seems to be an issue only for people who relog into the game AFTER the popup initially appears.

So if you have a monument and you're not seeing the problem, do NOT log off and back on.
  • so I can't get rid of it now is that what you are saying ?
  • 12EB23 (INT1)12EB23 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 417
    FuzzyBear said:
    It seems to be an issue only for people who relog into the game AFTER the popup initially appears.

So if you have a monument and you're not seeing the problem, do NOT log off and back on.
    what solution is that!!!!! and we others that have loged in right now what should WE do?????
  • FuzzyBear said:
    It seems to be an issue only for people who relog into the game AFTER the popup initially appears.

what solution is that!!!!! and we others that have loged in right now what should WE do?????
    Still investigating on that one. It's Saturday and the offices are closed, so just trying to keep those not affected from getting the problem until we get a solution for everyone.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file