Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Quick question re:Bakery

SandiOne (US1)SandiOne (US1) US1 Posts: 153
Is a Bakery, Level 9 the highest it will be or will access to new levels go up as I level up?
 A level 9 does not produce much in the scheme of things.
Post edited by SandiOne (US1) on

Comments

• WiseWing (FormerMod)WiseWing (FormerMod) Guest Posts: 267
    A level 9 bakery is the top level at least for now.
  • Uncle John (GB1)Uncle John (GB1) GB1 Posts: 11,004
    Upgrading the Bakery doesn't increase it's output ever !!!
    Same amount in the same time regardless of level  :¬(
    It just uses less ingredients.
  • shazamd (US1)shazamd (US1) US1 Posts: 766
    you can increase your Bakery's productivity by investing in the Farm Boosters for the Bakery items
  • artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,617
    edited 26.09.2019
    My bakery is at level 5 and I have scads more than I need to keep it running 24/7.  Is there any point to upgrading it further?
    Post edited by artful (US1) on
  • ronin7 (INT1)ronin7 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 542
    Like @artful (US1)  bakery produces more than enough; although, my bakery is a lvl6 only because I wanted to see if there was going to be any big difference between lvl5 and lvl6. Like @Uncle John (GB1) the only difference I found too was the amount of ingredients used to produce same quantity of product...not even the time decreased...sigh. So for now, I'm leaving bakery at lvl6 since there is no appreciable benefit to leveling to the max other than personal preference and satisfaction in knowing stuff are at max level. LOL
  • SandiOne (US1)SandiOne (US1) US1 Posts: 153
    Thank you all for your responses!
  • Data King (US1)Data King (US1) US1 Posts: 7,994
    edited 10.10.2019
    Here's a great break down on the different levels of the Bakery 

https://www.crazybigfarm.net/farm/buildings/GF_bakery.htm

*site link update
    Post edited by Data King (US1) on
  • MRG1 (US1)MRG1 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,554
    edited 26.09.2019
    My Bakery is maxed out... Even if it still provides the same amount of bakery items in the same amount of time as a lower level bakery,  I can earn more because I  don't need as much ingredients to make the same amount of bakery product...and I can sell those extra ingredients. But to each his own.
  • artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,617
    I took a look at CBF's chart (thanks, DK), and crunched some numbers.  Here's a quote from the site:

"Here [leveling up] you are faced with a decision. Is it worth the 50 million for the level 9 upgrade just to save 20 eggs and 15 apples each time you make a batch of Apple turnovers?  I say No! It will take 7 1/2 years to pay for itself, save yourself the 6 workers and 50 million farm dollars."

I doubt if I'll be around 7 1/2 more years. LOL!

If, at some point, I have money and workers to burn, I may level up as MRG has done, but simply for the esthetics. :)
  • MRG1 (US1)MRG1 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,554
    But...thats just apple turnovers LOL

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file