Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

New CC reward lines - gone???

What happened to the new CC reward lines??? We had a couple of those but then they disappeared. I think it was a big improvement to CCs, but now all I can see is CCs with those same old boring rewards..

Comments

• well its good to switch to difrent set of rewards else they become boring too 
    but om trying other GGS games atm INT1 filled with annoying bugs hehe 
  • artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,617
    edited 22.09.2019
    If they're going to keep giving out old rewards, I wouldn't mind it if the "Dancing Statues" showed up again once in awhile. I was working on a border in my DV. (I make my own fun with this game -- LOL!)  Otherwise, I don't care much as the decos have low HP, and end up with Greta. As far as she's concerned, "Parts is parts."  B)
    Post edited by artful (US1) on
  • If they're going to keep giving out old rewards, I wouldn't mind it if the "Dancing Statues" showed up again once in awhile. I was working on a border in my DV. (I make my own fun with this game -- LOL!)  Otherwise, I don't care much as the decos have low HP, and end up with Greta. As far as she's concerned, "Parts is parts."  B)
    It's India which means you get your wish of another statue
  • artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,617
    Cool!
  • gizmo22 (AU1)gizmo22 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 1,720
    The new line of rewards with manor and beach garden, along with extra gold boxes as final rank rewards needs to return. When those rewards were on offer CC was worth the effort. If you want people to play the rewards must be worth the effort and the old line simply is not good enough.

Unfortunately golders are throwing obscene amounts anyway and this is why GGS has downgraded us again.
  • Twiglet (GB1)Twiglet (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,174
    edited 23.09.2019
    Some just need to have big heads lol, i have always said take away the gold and those would be crap players
  • 12EB23 (INT1)12EB23 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 417
    edited 23.09.2019
    INT1 server has 2 coops in Master league. is this a bug?

Post edited by 12EB23 (INT1) on
  • RowdyRac (FormerMod)RowdyRac (FormerMod) Guest Posts: 1,250
    INT1 server has 2 coops in Master league. is this a bug?

We are still waiting for the verdict on this, it is not clear what the situation is.
    As soon as we hear any news, we will pass is along.
    i hope soon so we know how to play. thanks
  • gizmo22 (AU1)gizmo22 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 1,720
    Some just need to have big heads lol, i have always said take away the gold and those would be crap players
    Agreed! I was recently abused by a big golder after a mission who accused me of being fake and a golder myself because I beat them in a field mission. I have a 50 field setup to make it easier to not only compete with these massive golders but sometimes even beat them. I have to question the mental stabilitiy of some people in this game.......reminded me of a kid throwing a tantrum at toys-r-us because parents wouldnt buy them a toy lol.
    @amber3 (INT1)

We haven't forgotten the question, but there is still no official answer to pass on.
    at this point my suggestion is to leave things as they are now, but anyway thank you
    @amber3 (INT1)

Finally, an answer !  :)

Please see here:   News about INT1 and AU1 Master League Issue
    @RowdyRac
    thanks. thats the best
  • Twiglet (GB1)Twiglet (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,174
    I am in a way glad they have down graded the rewards for the CC's as this makes it not qold the effort also i no longer have to purchase gold, i can just play my farm relaxed mode and laugh at the ones spending tons of gold to win rubbish. Thank you GGS :)

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file