Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

ANOTHER CC!!!!

Surely not another CC so soon - is this another "mistake" by GGS, can any of the Mods clarify please?

Comments

• rhon (GB1)rhon (GB1) Guest, GB1 Posts: 1,542
    edited 14.09.2019
    I doubt it's a mistake

Every other VF has been a CC so far.  CCs alernating with some sort of HWEand VF

My co-op has voted to ignore them
    A side effect of not doing  CCs is doing better in the  other VF events because you are in a lower group
  • yes this is ridiculous, change the name of Farmers league to CC league as 50% of all ,medals are from CC.  Please remove CC from farmers league if going to continue at 50% of all events.  It would make farmers league truly farmers league if events were a lot more balanced. 

It is easy done, remove CC and replace with golden week, gold fish rescue (shortened 4 day version, GFR is too long anyway) and PP ( I know most don't do this event, but to give everyone a chance it should be added as some do like it)
  • Twiglet (GB1)Twiglet (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,174
    a lot dont do the PP, i am one of them hate the thing !
  • artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,617
    I'm with Sharon on this one. So many don't bother with PP, it wouldn't fly.
  • Dark Underworld (AU1)Dark Underworld (AU1) AU1 Posts: 2,992
    edited 15.09.2019
    i HATE   CC and CHWE but if I want to do well in FL I have to do them.  Just because we don't like some thing does not mean it should not be in FL.  It is suppose to give an all round comp for everyone.  I think CC should be in FL, but not 50% of the events.  every event in FL should get equal turns, to be a balance comp.  If there is 6 different events each event should start 2 times during FL  not 50% of it just 1 event.

there was only 1 VF and only 1 FHWE the rest was CC and HWE... HOW boring. and unfair to those who prefer VF and FHWE

What is wrong with 2 CC, 2 VF, 2 HWE, 2 CHWE, 2 FHWE and 2 golden week (reduced to 4 days) each FL,  what i am saying is if they can't do that then take CC out altogether and make it even space with the other events. each ran for 4 day that would give you a 48 day FL...HMM is that too logical.  I can see FL being very annoying very fast as we ALL get tired of ALL these CC.

Players have been complaining about number of CC for long time now and we were promised they would be reduce.  The opposite has happened and now there are more then there has ever been
  • gizmo22 (AU1)gizmo22 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 1,720
    Bring back the summery manor and beach garden rewards (or something similar and high value) in CC along with the gold boxes.......I still wont like the CC but at least my efforts wont be wasted. How many copious cows and dandy ducks does one need seriously??? Oh wait, Duck community will probably be introduced soon to make them relevant?

VF's replacing some CC's was what was promised......if GGS does that a lot of players including me will stop complaining.
    i HATE   CC and CHWE but if I want to do well in FL I have to do them.  Just because we don't like some thing does not mean it should not be in FL.  It is suppose to give an all round comp for everyone.  I think CC should be in FL, but not 50% of the events.  every event in FL should get equal turns, to be a balance comp.  If there is 6 different events each event should start 2 times during FL  not 50% of it just 1 event.

there was only 1 VF and only 1 FHWE the rest was CC and HWE... HOW boring. and unfair to those who prefer VF and FHWE

What is wrong with 2 CC, 2 VF, 2 HWE, 2 CHWE, 2 FHWE and 2 golden week (reduced to 4 days) each FL,  what i am saying is if they can't do that then take CC out altogether and make it even space with the other events. each ran for 4 day that would give you a 48 day FL...HMM is that too logical.  I can see FL being very annoying very fast as we ALL get tired of ALL these CC.

Players have been complaining about number of CC for long time now and we were promised they would be reduce.  The opposite has happened and now there are more then there has ever been
    Even if PP were added to FL, not as many people would do it, I don't think, despite diamonds being involved..Already that carrot is dimming somewhat considering the enormous numbers of diamonds needed to level up as things progress, and balancing the decreases in happiness against gained space.  PP seems to be universally despised except for a small percentage of players.

" It is suppose to give an all round comp for everyone."   Where has that ever been stated or even implied? 

With the diamonds to be gained from Barbie's Pink Farm, and no doubt from yet-to-be-introduced ways of winning them, the FL's importance may diminish somewhat. Some players already have returned to playing normally and find they are still winning a few diamonds just by plodding along. PP would hardly be a draw.
    edited 19.09.2019
    Well it's official, in 42 days (1.5 months) we had 1 VF and 1 FHWE, I hope this means next FL we get 2 VF and 2 FHWE to make it we get at least 1 of these on average per month, every other event was CC or HWE (CHWE is same as HWE except players in co op have huge advantage with boosters)  where is the balance come on GGS.

FL seem to be just another way for GGS to shove CC down our throat and think we don't realise. 

ANY GUESS which event next, no prize for winner.. I think we all know....lol
    Post edited by Dark Underworld (AU1) on
    edited 22.09.2019
    here we go again, ANOTHER CC starting tomorrow.  HAS GGS got 0 imagination?  Are they totally INSANE?  Obviously DON'T care what their player say.  CC,CC,CC,CC,CC

Nearly 2 months now and no VF and same with FHWE come on wake up, BEFORE you totally destroy the game!!!!!!!!
  • janflipflo (GB1)janflipflo (GB1) GB1 Posts: 388
    I can't find the words to describe how we feel in my coop when we saw the timer :(:(
  • sue1 (AU1)sue1 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 193
    yawn  :(
    LOL
  • I hope the big gold buyers wake up soon and stop spending gold on CC.  They are ruining the game for the rest of us.
  • 24KSan (US1)24KSan (US1) US1 Posts: 95
    GGS must be out of their friggin minds if they think we love all of these CC's.  

Get REAL will you....enough already with these constant CC's..!!!!!
  • 12EB23 (INT1)12EB23 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 417
    if the intention is to kill this game GGS is in the right path
  • rpggal33 (US1)rpggal33 (US1) US1 Posts: 150
    I don't like CCs.
    I prefer HWE!
  • Bubby71 (AU1)Bubby71 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 14
    edited 22.09.2019
    We could only hope the gold spenders would stop..They enjoy the cc`s too much..Stop hitting your head a against a brick wall,then maybe something will click..Until then sit back & wait for the penny to drop...
    Post edited by Bubby71 (AU1) on
  • farmgirlmimi43 (US1)farmgirlmimi43 (US1) US1 Posts: 422
    edited 22.09.2019
    Players constantly throwing heaps of gold into the CC is why they keep running it. GGS won't stop until the players do. 

What I have asked various mods and CMs about, and have yet to get to get an answer to,is how GGs can tell how many players are actively participating in CCs instead of simply doing missions during CCs. 
    One thing that is really starting to bother me is "the lie".........we were told VF would replace some CC's/reduce its frequency and yet it continues to be force fed to us even more than before. Every time I see the CC counter or the tent appear it just rubs it in to me the disrespect GGS have shown to us especially in the last year or two.

Coming out and blatantly lying to us over and over again then covering it up with yet another lie when we call them on it is becoming boring to be honest. VF appears once in a blue moon, CC seems to be running most weeks and YES the "win at all costs" high gold buyers are to blame. Its their obsession to see a number 1 beside their name thats ruining this for everyone else. The rewards absolutely suck (except for the summery manor and beach garden CC reward lines) yet these players continue to throw money at it rewarding a company that is mistreating its customers. Well done  *claps*
    And all the time GGS is losing more and more casual gold buyers. Those smaller purchases do add up, and by ignoring customer requests and not considering the number of people who no longer want to pay a company for a bug-filled, broken game, they are losing out in the long run. But I don't think they are worried about the long term. Pity because this once great, previously well-respected game could be that again.
    Just saw a post on my facebook from GGS claiming they have over 300 million players. If this is actually true they will continue to ignore our concerns about the CC and the bugs in the game and roll out even more CC's. Why anyone would give them money for the game in its current state baffles me.......it seems addiction is beating intelligence.
    edited 23.09.2019
    Just saw a post on my facebook from GGS claiming they have over 300 million players. If this is actually true they will continue to ignore our concerns about the CC and the bugs in the game and roll out even more CC's. Why anyone would give them money for the game in its current state baffles me.......it seems addiction is beating intelligence.
    That 300 million is composed of all the GGS games, as well as all the Stillfront games, and since Stillfront acquired yet another game company recently, that added more to the numbers. Plus, players who have left the games, but their accounts haven't been closed, are counted, too.
    Post edited by artful (US1) on
    We could only hope the gold spenders would stop..They enjoy the cc`s too much..Stop hitting your head a against a brick wall,then maybe something will click..Until then sit back & wait for the penny to drop...
    I used to spend loads of money on this game, i shall not be buying gold anymore until they stop with the constant CC'S
    Speaking of CC's.....timers gone and no CC has shown up. Hopefully the event is broken beyond repairs and we never see it again.......EVER!
    we can only hope @gizmo22 (AU1)
    Game is running like a bad of humus, updated driver and everything,restarted pc, and done the usual, game is running very slow !! 
    I have just done the same and still pants :(:( 
    edited 23.09.2019
    yeah one more mission for me today then off to play another game, this one is becoming a joke !!
    It's near on impossible to do missions now, it's so slow :((

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file