Home EN Suggestions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Please More Events other than CC or HWE

Even if there could be one or two more events. I love doing the CC, HWE and etc.  It is simply so much CC. 

Comments

• i agree    too many ccs
  • MRG1 (US1)MRG1 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,554
    Well, I almost agree.....except I don't really want more events, but I do want less CC's.

I want to be able to have a 2 or 3 day break from competition between all events.
  • Data King (US1)Data King (US1) US1 Posts: 7,994
    We can wish or do some thing about it.
     Stop spending during the CC.
     If they notice their income reducing you can bet they will try to do some thing about that!!
  • The Drifter (US1)The Drifter (US1) US1 Posts: 243
    As long as they are force feeding us this B.S. I do not participate in any event
  • rpggal33 (US1)rpggal33 (US1) US1 Posts: 150
    I love events. It makes the game more fun!
  • GrammaLeah (US1)GrammaLeah (US1) US1 Posts: 611
    edited 19.09.2019
    How many at once is enough?
    Right now we have 8 :
    Mysterious Asia, Candy Farm, Oktoberfest, Farmers League, HWE, WWC, Horse Championship, Wedding Event,... did I forget one?
    They fight each other for resources.
    (Edited to add the Wedding, I thought I forgot one.)
    Post edited by GrammaLeah (US1) on
  • 24-KL0V3R (US1)24-KL0V3R (US1) US1 Posts: 2,464
    I see we are in for another CC in 19+ hrs.  It has been a long time since we had a FHWE.  Whatever happened to it?  With this Farmer's League going, it seems that we go from CC to HWE to CC to CHWE to CC and maybe a Village Fair thrown in somewhere, but no Fishing HWE.  Maybe not enough gold is being bought or spent in the FHWE.  The game goes where the money is!
  • rpggal33 (US1)rpggal33 (US1) US1 Posts: 150
    I love events, but too much hurts.
  • @FarmerCli (US1) since FL started there has only been 1 VF and 1 FHWE.  Both get equal time nothing like CC or HWE/CHWE.  I have suggested many times during FL it should be 2 of each event, but as always ignored by the players.
  • rsny (US1)rsny (US1) US1 Posts: 2,294
    We can wish or do some thing about it.
     Stop spending during the CC.
     If they notice their income reducing you can bet they will try to do some thing about that!!
    Try this it might work
  • Data King (US1)Data King (US1) US1 Posts: 7,994
    @FarmerCli (US1) since FL started there has only been 1 VF and 1 FHWE.  Both get equal time nothing like CC or HWE/CHWE.  I have suggested many times during FL it should be 2 of each event, but as always ignored by the players.
    Well so far - since they stopped providing us with a calendar
     - we get 1 VF a month 
     2 FHW's a month
     every thing else is the CC - HW & CHW
  • Dark Underworld (AU1)Dark Underworld (AU1) AU1 Posts: 2,992
    edited 22.09.2019
    @Data King (US1) there has only been 1 FHWE and 1 VF since FL start 42 days ago  that is less than 1 per month, to be on average of 1 vf and 2 fhwe per month there needs to be 2 vf next FL and 3 FHWE.  I predict this will NOT be the case.  I would be happy to see 2 VF and 2 FHWE next FL, but I won't hold my breath waiting
  • artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,617
    @Data King (US1) there has only been 1 FHWE and 1 VF since FL start 42 days ago  that is less than 1 per month, to be on average of 1 vf and 2 fhwe per month there needs to be 2 vf next FL and 3 FHWE.  I predict this will NOT be the case.  I would be happy to see 2 VF and 2 FHWE next FL, but I won't hold my breath waiting
    Yes, but the events have to end when the FL does. If they ran two VFs, that would eat up a month right there. 
    edited 23.09.2019
    if they ran 2 VF means there would be 1 less CC and ran 2 FHWE then there would be 1 less HWE.

FL should be 2 CC, 2 HWE, 2 VF, 2 FHWE, 2 CHWE what is so hard about that. all for 4 day that is a 40 day FL, boy that make sense to me.  Maybe far TOO logical for GGS
    edited 23.09.2019
    if they ran 2 VF means there would be 1 less CC and ran 2 FHWE then there would be 1 less HWE.

FL should be 2 CC, 2 HWE, 2 VF, 2 FHWE, 2 CHWE what is so hard about that. all for 4 day that is a 40 day FL, boy that make sense to me.  Maybe far TOO logical for GGS
    So you keep pointing out,  but they obviously don't care. Besides two VFs in the space of 40 days is a bit much. A lot of coops would burn out faster than they have already.
    edited 23.09.2019
    It is only due to 2 or 3 co ops on each server to why we have so many CC, these co op who just have to  bragging rights.  They think they are much better players as they always in top few co op on server or world wide, but all it means is they have a LOT of money to waste on a game.  They are NOT better players and most us see this and laugh at their insanity.   We need the gold buyers, but please spend your gold on other things on your farms, like VF for a while of PP and get those mansions, or FHWE
  • Exxy (INT1)Exxy (INT1) INT1 Posts: 2,602
    edited 23.09.2019
    Hm

The payout ( rewards ) for village fair in its actual form is very high ( that probably explains partly why it doesnt happen very often )

• Twiglet (GB1)Twiglet (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,174
    It is only due to 2 or 3 co ops on each server to why we have so many CC, these co op who just have to  bragging rights.  They think they are much better players as they always in top few co op on server or world wide, but all it means is they have a LOT of money to waste on a game.  They are NOT better players and most us see this and laugh at their insanity.   We need the gold buyers, but please spend your gold on other things on your farms, like VF for a while of PP and get those mansions, or FHWE
    im sorry but i dont agree with you at all, im in a top coop and i can tell you now i dont have money to throw at this game, it is all down to effort and how much time put into playing the cc not money, not for all players anyway.
  • Terra1111 (US1)Terra1111 (US1) US1 Posts: 48
    With the CC, the way it was a couple of years ago is that we would always get a GML if we got all the rewards.  And usually the mystery boxes would have at least some goldflower seeds.   And if you were in the top three you would get boxes that usually had more GMLs or goldflowers.  Now the way it is, the rewards are no good.  Really lame feed no one needs. There's really no incentive to play it.
    edited 24.09.2019
    When they removed the GML from rewards my co op moved to rookie, so we now get 2 gold flowers each every 2nd cc and no effort at all and 0 gold use (true definition of FREE gold)..  If the GML came back I always said I would go back up to gold league
    edited 27.09.2019
    this is no longer funny, HWE AGAIN, where is FHWE or VF, are we no longer doing them at all.  6 weeks between these events is over the top.  It does show how out of touch GGS is with their players and how much they lie.  Most of my co op have all said bye for the next few days not interested in playing HWE again
    Most of my co op have all said bye for the next few days not interested in playing HWE again
    You're lucky. Over the past year, have lost members who were fed up and left the game entirely. And some were heavy gold buyers.
Sign In to comment.