Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

What is your objectives for playing this game?

Is it to make as much profits or  reps? Is it to participate in co-op? As for me, mine is to have as much fun as possible. Profit is not an issue for me.

Comments

• ronin7 (INT1)ronin7 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 542
    there is no objective. playing game is a time waster and a distraction. like the animation of game. I play BF as another game after I've gotten bored either knitting, crocheting, reading or watching TV, playing sims or going for a walk. I have no grand plan re how to play BF...just click & play.  It is not clear to me how or what profit is gained in playing game.  No  real money is exchanged or gained; although real money can be spent to purchase virtual (fake) money; the credit card must take a real hit if playing like that...LOL (insanity). Do I have fun?...meh
  • rpggal33 (US1)rpggal33 (US1) US1 Posts: 150
    I mean, make profits ingame,
  • Data King (US1)Data King (US1) US1 Posts: 7,994
    To help others and meet folks from around the world. :)
  • gizmo22 (AU1)gizmo22 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 1,720
    Something to do when im bored.......my motives are quite simple which is why game issues and event frequencies don't affect me as much as others.
  • ronin7 (INT1)ronin7 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 542
    I'm right there with you @gizmo22 (AU1)  Originally yes, I too, wanted to meet new friends from around the world, but no-one hardly says more than one word like "hi, yup, bye" … not even close to a conversation. I suspect that when I'm going off to bed as I'm playing INT server in Canada & those in my coop are just waking up & rushing around to go to work, it doesn't leave much time to talk beyond "hi"...LOL So, in the end I'm like you gizmo, keeping everything simple.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file