Home EN General Discussions & Questions Most Discussed Topics

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Oktoberfest!

Comments

• rpggal33 (US1)rpggal33 (US1) US1 Posts: 150
    Thanks. And what is the benefit of participating in Oktoberfest?
  • Uncle John (GB1)Uncle John (GB1) GB1 Posts: 11,004
    Click the building, look at the rewards on offer. 
    (a lot of these questions that you are asking would be better answered by your co-op mates, are they not helping you ?  You can always leave the co-op that you are in and join a more active one.)
    One last question, how do you get oktober spring water?
    My co-op is not active, but at least it does not demand much from me.
    Also, I don't like the idea of waiting for a co-op to accept me.
  • Uncle John (GB1)Uncle John (GB1) GB1 Posts: 11,004
    There are far more benefits to being in an active co-op than any costs, to begin with they will have completed at least some of the research so your stock will sell for considerably more. Having said that, a good co-op should not make "demands" although being part of a team I am sure you will want to pull your weight.
    No need to wait, go to the co-op ranking, read the descriptions, message the leader to see if they will take you and only then do you need to leave your current co-op.
    Oktober Spring Water is on the same tab as the Tomatoes and Oktober Sugar Beet on the sowing menu. It has a high production cost so it's best to sow on a farm with good Happiness.
    Thanks.

• Thank you both.
  • Tassawan (INT1)Tassawan (INT1) INT1 Posts: 72
    This is what is to be expected to find the Octoberfest hidden worker on the main farm. Randomly appears anywhere on the main farm. Click on him and then the reward screen will appear.

Where to find the lazy worker for worker booth, for the oktoberfest?
    I ask the same question in my coop, but no one seems to know.
  • Exxy (INT1)Exxy (INT1) INT1 Posts: 2,602
    Whenever you click on the barrels in the coop village, it should send you to the farm it is hidden in :)

It should be somewhere around your farm, in the decor !
  • pea004 (GB1)pea004 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 11
    We were paid in farm dollars for our surplus coins just before new Oktoberfest started :)
    thank you l haven't notice :)
  • shazamd (US1)shazamd (US1) US1 Posts: 766
    No WWC rewards for the Octoberfest event - other than the drops you get from harvesting and fishing as you normally receive
  • Qizara (US1)Qizara (US1) US1 Posts: 49
    Lazy worker question -- how do you know when he's on one of your farms?  Is there a pop-up?  Do you go to the Village?  Unlike other events when you can find out just by clicking on the tent, the Octoberfest tent does nothing but take you to the Village.  Is there an alert or something?

I click on the barrel lady and off i go to the farm of her choice but I still can't find  the Lazy guy!  Any other hints?

ty
  • DebRN (US1)DebRN (US1) US1 Posts: 697
    always zoom in. it's one of the easier things to find.  If you still can find him in zoom, then increase your browser a bit.
  • artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,617
    Lazy worker question -- how do you know when he's on one of your farms?  Is there a pop-up?  Do you go to the Village?  Unlike other events when you can find out just by clicking on the tent, the Octoberfest tent does nothing but take you to the Village.  Is there an alert or something?

This is a very, very old post from when OF was first introduced. I don't remember every asking this question. LOL!

• artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,617
    This is what is to be expected to find the Octoberfest hidden worker on the main farm. Randomly appears anywhere on the main farm. Click on him and then the reward screen will appear.

He can appear on the other permanent farms as well, not just the main one.
  • Data King (US1)Data King (US1) US1 Posts: 7,994
    edited 14.10.2019

In your co op village an "Exclamation mark" will appear over the wagon of beer barrels. This is to let you know 1 of the workers is late getting back from his/her break. You need to click on the arrow to it take you to the farm where this lazy worker is asleep. Hunt around your farm area & once you find that Lazy worker - click on him & follow the instructions :smile:

For more about this event have a look here https://www.crazybigfarm.net/events/oktoberfest/oktoberfest.htm

*site link update
    Post edited by Data King (US1) on
    Thank you all.. .I must have been really tired when I did this.  Never thought to look outside of the village ... duh.  He's found and I got my reward :):)
  • Twiglet (GB1)Twiglet (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,174
    what can we spend the coins on after upgrading everything.
  • Does anybody know - when we get the special offers to spend the Ludwig coins on some nice decos?
    Any twitter news?  Any news from mods ? @WascallyWabbit
  • Does anybody know - when we get the special offers to spend the Ludwig coins on some nice decos?
    Any twitter news?  Any news from mods ? @WascallyWabbit
    @MoonionsRule (US1) It was here in the last hour, but hopefully it will also return after the Oktoberfest ends.
  • Dark Underworld (AU1)Dark Underworld (AU1) AU1 Posts: 2,992
    edited 12.10.2019
    @WascallyWabbit that was great timing 1am here in AU then, how do they expect AU player to use them, I have over 5M coins waiting to spend.

edit:  offer just came here.  guess they will be good for parts...lol 

BTW the High striker level 7 deco 3x2 with 18HP and 30VHP for 600k coins is far better than the Hook-a-Duck level 8 deco 5x4 with 56HP and 15VHP for 1M coins.  I don't know how they set the level but this is very strange.
    Post edited by Dark Underworld (AU1) on
  • micky mouse (INT1)micky mouse (INT1) INT1 Posts: 107
    Apart from upgrading the stalls where and how can you spend King Ludwig Coins
  • Apart from upgrading the stalls where and how can you spend King Ludwig Coins

Look for the "Favorite Offers" popup that is currently appearing:

Other than this offer, there are no other ways to spend Ludwig Coins except to upgrade the stalls.  Once Oktoberfest is over, the Ludwig Coins will be removed, so you've got just over a day to catch the above offer.
  • micky mouse (INT1)micky mouse (INT1) INT1 Posts: 107
    Thank you @FuzzyBear
  • DebRN (US1)DebRN (US1) US1 Posts: 697
    The event is too time consuming to play... along w/ Village Fair, CHWE, Nature... etc.... I could care less about decos I'll never use! Give us something better to buy...
  • angie50 (GB1)angie50 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 223
    hi looks like some have not recieved 1 of the prizes , some its the friendship meadow . even i didnt get it .

• BlueMoon (HU1)BlueMoon (HU1) HU1 Posts: 34
    edited 14.10.2019
    In my cooperative nobody got friendship meadow who chose it. We got a skin instead of the meadow.

We got this:

Sign In to comment.