Home EN General Discussions & Questions Most Discussed Topics

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Tessa's Dream World!

Comments

• artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,617
    edited 19.09.2019
    @chidzu (INT1) @Southern (US1) Oh, a subscription. Well, that does let a lot of out, then. Real money does have to be paid to use it. Thanks for the information.
  • micky mouse (INT1)micky mouse (INT1) INT1 Posts: 107
    I have been playing since the beginning and never ever realized you can use the turbo harvester without paying for it.Used it for the first time after reading you post @rpggal33 (INT1)it's awesome,so cool
  • You have to pay to use the turbo harvester.
  • rpggal33 (US1)rpggal33 (US1) US1 Posts: 150
    No, turbo harvester is not free.
    What I mean is, swift seeder creates productions, that require gold to produce.

• Southern (US1)Southern (US1) US1 Posts: 3,268
    You have to pay to use the turbo harvester.
    In the Dream World it's supposed to be free. Is it not?
  • micky mouse (INT1)micky mouse (INT1) INT1 Posts: 107
    In Dream World at the moment  turbo harvester  is free and swift seeder also as long as you have everything you need otherwise it will use gold if something is missing.I hope it will continue like this after the test run. 
  • Artmaker (GB1)Artmaker (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,495
    ... The supply contracts are the bottom row of contracts available

Middle row are Experience contracts

And Top row are Money/Copper Moons contracts

And, The repeater is simple, If you plant Alfalfa and click the repeater, it will auto-harvest replant 4 more times, so it will yield 5x normal harvest, during 15 minute

For wildflowers , it will harvest also 4more times , for yield x5 during 10 minute

It repeats the normal harvest of what you planted ( Careful, its different for different seeds , animals )

Thats the Repeater Button , hope it helps

For Corn , it will repeat 3 times after initial harvest ( 20 minute duration before final harvest )
    STILL have no clue where it is.    Looking at a chicken coop and a field.  I don't seem to have that round arrow thing.

I even just looked at all the trucks and NONE are called turbo harvester.   (Also none are worth upgrading with only a two week farm.)

This whole thing is rapidly turning into a snooze. 
  • Exxy (INT1)Exxy (INT1) INT1 Posts: 2,602
    edited 19.09.2019
    You have to plant or start production first ...

Then you can do it ...

Are you even trying?

Ok, I didn't know that.   Once I plant I'm done with the field and never look at it until it's finished.

So ok, FINALLY able to fill the task.   Thanks for that.

now....

My biggest pet peeve is that so many aspects of this game are NOT explained at all.
    Look how many posts here until you answered "gotta plant first."   DOH!  Aside from dumping fert, I never look at a field once it's planted.
    Trying on the next field..... looking at this thing I have NO UNDERSTANDING of what I'm even looking at.
    What are those things at the bottom?   The barn with some green bar by it?   What IS that?
    The market icon, cash?
    WHAT EXACTLY DOES THAT MEAN??????  
    Is it just stating the obvious?  Make stuff, store it in the barn, bring it to the market, sell it for cash?   Is that it?
    Do we need stupid little icons to say that?  NOTHING  about that window says what the repeat harvester will do, how much of what does it cost to do it.  
    THIS is what sends an event straight to my ignore it list.    This right here.  
    Unclear, = NO incentive to diddle around with it.
    I do not enjoy reverse engineering a game.   Some people do, I'm not one of them.   TELL me what the darn things do, how to use them, WHY I want to.... or forget about it.   I have other things to do besides scratch my head over a dumb click fest, timer resetting game.
    Wow, there's nothing that complicated in those aspects you know

The 3 icons at bottom means , it will send the repeated harvests to the barn first ( if the barn is full, it will send them to contracts , and if no contracts needs, it will automaticly sells the products )

If you need more info , feel free to ask , I'm sure someone will try their best to help you

• Data King (US1)Data King (US1) US1 Posts: 7,994
    Not yet ;)
  • artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,617
    Thank you!  A straight answer at last. :)

• Jenni 1 (AU1)Jenni 1 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 151

it does use farm dollars to use
  • chidzu (INT1)chidzu (INT1) INT1 Posts: 112

it does use farm dollars to use
    No farm dollars are consumed to use the turbo harvester.
    Repeat harvester and swift seeder consume farm dollars as production costs.
    Gold is also consumed if there are not enough ingredients.
    My Daily tasks have not resetted for the 2nd day in a row :)

Are others daily tasks resetting correctly?
    My Daily tasks have not resetted for the 2nd day in a row :)

Are others daily tasks resetting correctly?
    (US1) can't tell for another 2½ hours, but they reset fine last night.
    It has been reset every day for now.
    Even if my daily tasks are finished, it may start anew when I level up.
    :)
    I might be disappointed if milk braised pork comes out at the wedding.
    Ha ha !
  • Big Beck (US1)Big Beck (US1) US1 Posts: 514
    So is this new "Dream World" like the other Temp Farms where it ends after 28 to 30 days?  I like the idea of diamonds as rewards.  Will it have booster books we can buy (like we have available for the other temp farms)?  What farm level does one need to be to be able to do this Dream World?  Seems like I remember there being a level restriction to do the current temp farms.  (I ask for the sake of new farmers)
    It mentions in the description that it is a temp farm, lasts for one month
  • 24-KL0V3R (US1)24-KL0V3R (US1) US1 Posts: 2,464
    Thank you.  Now I do have another question.  It is probably answered somewhere but I do not want to go on a hunting party to find it.  My question is: "When Dream Land comes to all the servers will it be actually on our server or will it be like the test DL and be on a separate server?  I do hope it is on our servers so that just like the other temp farms we can go right to the DL without all the logging in and out.  I found that there is quite a time lag on the one I used with my farm on the International server.  This lag will be very inconvenient when coupled with doing other events (i.e. CC/ML or just missions in general)
    Thank you.  Now I do have another question.  It is probably answered somewhere but I do not want to go on a hunting party to find it.  My question is: "When Dream Land comes to all the servers will it be actually on our server or will it be like the test DL and be on a separate server?  I do hope it is on our servers so that just like the other temp farms we can go right to the DL without all the logging in and out.  I found that there is quite a time lag on the one I used with my farm on the International server.  This lag will be very inconvenient when coupled with doing other events (i.e. CC/ML or just missions in general)
    In order for the farmers to "interact" with each other (visit each other's farms, send messages back and forth, etc.) it would probably need to be the same as it is now, everyone on one central server.
  • @Artmaker (GB1) Your Turbo Harvester & Swift Seeder buttons are probably still hidden if you do not use them - You can find them here:

If either of the buttons ( or the one for the Repeat Harvester) are coloured blue, then there is a Gold cost involved. If you have a Convenience subscription package (main game) or you are playing in Dreamworld, the buttons should be green - If just the Swift seeder is blue, that means you are missing an ingredient to start one of your buildings, but you can hover over the button to see what you are missing & just start that one manually without Gold.
    Daily tasks did reset correctly today <3
  • nana999 (INT1)nana999 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 6
    my dream farm doesn,t load , i can not go to that farm :(((
    PLEASE HELP
  • my dream farm doesn,t load , i can not go to that farm :(((
    PLEASE HELP
    @nana999 (INT1) What happens when you try to go there?
    I think the amount of diamond paid out is incorrect.

My international farm has been playing the new dream farm.  Had to get up EARLY today, go to start something doing something and it's gone.
    Mind you I rarely pay attention to these temp farms as to when they quit, I just play till they vanish.
    But just poof gone?

So I go to look for the conversation and that seems to be gone too?   The announcement, the discussion....  is it just too early for me and I missed it?   Or was that whole thing also deleted?
    If so why?
Sign In to comment.