Home EN Suggestions

Swift Seeder

Can it be made that swift seeder starts all productions that don't need gold to produce?
For God so loves the world that He gave His one and only Son Jesus that whoever believes in Him shall not perish but have eternal life!

Comments

• rpggal33 (US1)rpggal33 (US1) US1 Posts: 150
    At the same time, it will be good to have a repeat all repeat harvester. That means, click on a button and all current repeat harvester will be repeated.
    For God so loves the world that He gave His one and only Son Jesus that whoever believes in Him shall not perish but have eternal life!
  • i think it would be good to have a check box next to each item so, for example, if i had just used the turbo harvester on my farm after i logged on i could put in everything except my mill and 15 fields, if for example, i still needed some wheat later on in the day.

Made by Jonquille6 (FR1)
  • rpggal33 (US1)rpggal33 (US1) US1 Posts: 150
    Currently, swift seeder sometimes start productions that require gold to produce. Using it unknowingly had cost me lots of unneccessary gold.
  • artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,495
    Currently, swift seeder sometimes start productions that require gold to produce. Using it unknowingly had cost me lots of unneccessary gold.
    You need to set your gold lock/confirmation in the settings section. Mine is set to ask me if I want to spend gold at 1. You can set it for any amount you wish.

Hate coops but missing out on the benefits?  Check out "Hearts of Gold," the non-coop coop -- we leave you alone to farm your way.  No donations or group participation required.

https://community.goodgamestudios.com/bigfarm/en/discussion/158239/just-want-to-be-left-alone-to-farm-in-peace-us1-hearts-of-gold

• I like the idea of a swift seeder with no gold.
Sign In to comment.