Home EN Suggestions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Swift Seeder

Can it be made that swift seeder starts all productions that don't need gold to produce?

Comments

• rpggal33 (US1)rpggal33 (US1) US1 Posts: 150
    At the same time, it will be good to have a repeat all repeat harvester. That means, click on a button and all current repeat harvester will be repeated.
  • i think it would be good to have a check box next to each item so, for example, if i had just used the turbo harvester on my farm after i logged on i could put in everything except my mill and 15 fields, if for example, i still needed some wheat later on in the day.
  • rpggal33 (US1)rpggal33 (US1) US1 Posts: 150
    Currently, swift seeder sometimes start productions that require gold to produce. Using it unknowingly had cost me lots of unneccessary gold.
  • artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,617
    Currently, swift seeder sometimes start productions that require gold to produce. Using it unknowingly had cost me lots of unneccessary gold.
    You need to set your gold lock/confirmation in the settings section. Mine is set to ask me if I want to spend gold at 1. You can set it for any amount you wish.
  • I like the idea of a swift seeder with no gold.
Sign In to comment.