Home General Discussions & Questions Most Discussed Topics

Coop Championship

Comments

• I won a mission & the mission froze. I refreshed my screen & the mission is gone & I received NO reps. I know for sure since I checked my rep total before refreshing. It happened once before but I did not check the rep total so I couldn't be sure. What's the use of missioning?

charmedgeorgi @ us 1
  • irism (GB1)irism (GB1) GB1 Posts: 9
    can t belive that the cc clock up again
  • GrammaLeah (US1)GrammaLeah (US1) US1 Posts: 554
    ANOTHER ONE ?!?
    ...Words fail me.
  • marywisc (US1)marywisc (US1) US1 Posts: 176
    CC is the next event?? Are you kidding me?? Please be a mistake!!
  • LuckySandra2 (US1)LuckySandra2 (US1) US1 Posts: 91
    edited 14.09.2019
    This can't be right !!!! Another CC so soon,  you have to be kidding. !!
    Post edited by LuckySandra2 (US1) on
  • artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,442
    Maybe they could have 2 CCs in a week if they overlapped them 1 day
    It they could figure out a way to do it, I'm sure they would! LOL!

Hate coops but missing out on the benefits?  Check out "Hearts of Gold," the non-coop coop -- we leave you alone to farm your way.  No donations or group participation required.

https://community.goodgamestudios.com/bigfarm/en/discussion/158239/just-want-to-be-left-alone-to-farm-in-peace-us1-hearts-of-gold

• Kimmiecat (NL1)Kimmiecat (NL1) NL1 Posts: 924
    Maybe they could have 2 CCs in a week if they overlapped them 1 day
    It they could figure out a way to do it, I'm sure they would! LOL!

Not possible anymore. GGS shot themselves in the foot with the FL.....only one event can run during the FL.
    What a pity :lol:

[email protected]   /   Member of the Dutch coop "Zeeuwsche Unie" 

• chidzu (INT1)chidzu (INT1) INT1 Posts: 112
    Last month, on the INT1 server, GGS conducted a CHWE test unrelated to FL.
    Therefore, I think that CC can be executed regardless of FL.
  • artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,442
    ..only one event can run during the FL.
    What a pity :lol:
    LOL!  Although they can run as many events as they wish during FL, but only one would count.

Hate coops but missing out on the benefits?  Check out "Hearts of Gold," the non-coop coop -- we leave you alone to farm your way.  No donations or group participation required.

https://community.goodgamestudios.com/bigfarm/en/discussion/158239/just-want-to-be-left-alone-to-farm-in-peace-us1-hearts-of-gold

• case001 (US1)case001 (US1) US1 Posts: 14
    co-op championship   lol what a  joke it means nothing until ggc get its fixed  how many times wer I the lowest om a mission im talking about 350 to 429 its a joke  means nothing
    farmand starve @ us 1
    432  289 267 vs 98 duh who going to win how on earth can you carry on  saying we ther co-op champs omg lol
    farmand starve @ us 1
    the olny way to settle it is team vs team  so ggc get to work
    farmand starve @ us 1
  • uksharon (GB1)uksharon (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,148
    edited 16.09.2019
    Ahh yes the breaks in between the CC's what do you expect, throw money at it to win everything then reap what you sow and dont moan.

• Data King (US1)Data King (US1) US1 Posts: 7,865
    The only true way to have any changes to an event. Is to have more players take part so they will run it more often. Or fewer players taking part in the event so they will reduce the number of times they run it.
     Any event where some one can just throw money at it to win are going to be the ones GGS will want to run the most! Get as much from all of us they can!

Need help check CrazyBigFarm
  • PCA (GB1) said:
    I was hoping the CC timer was a goof up like last time!!!  This FL lasting so long has exhausted us ... a lot of us aren't even doing the HWE much less spending gold.  GGS please put at least a week in-between the CC's....at the least!!!  Let us restock and re-coop.  :wink:

There was a time that we were coming to forum to ask to have at least 1 month in between CCs. It was not such a long time ago

Newer players like you don't have the memories of what it was like 1 year ago, 1 week would seem a great relief nowadays 

What I am trying to say is that asking GGS to change anything is useless, waste of our time. It's take it or leave it with them, even tho they try to tell us otherwise 

Leave it meaning don't play the events or don't play the game even
    I've been playing over a year and I seem to remember only 2 CCs a month when I first started playing an that was easy peasy.  I think that they should have 2 div of the master league and run it like they do the other leagues.... only drop the bottom 4.  :)  
  • irism, I have had nothing but issues staying on my farm all thru this cc. My team mate was making a run & at 13mins to finish, he had been knocked off 7 times, then finally after the last computer reload, it locked him out of his mission run all together. this is too much. very disappointed once again. this game stinks & we may leave If we can find something else.
    BettyBoop555 @ us 1
  • PCA (GB1)PCA (GB1) GB1 Posts: 839
    I've been playing over a year and I seem to remember only 2 CCs a month when I first started playing an that was easy peasy.  I think that they should have 2 div of the master league and run it like they do the other leagues.... only drop the bottom 4.  :)  

I agree with you about splitting the Master league in 2 groups. They should have 1 Master league for small servers and 1 for large servers.

• Exxy (INT1)Exxy (INT1) INT1 Posts: 2,250
    Hm

We're seeing the ML HW line reward , and we're not supposed to be in ML for this round :)

A theory said by a coop mate, is that everyone that participated in ML, could be bunched in this one ( as its the last one of summer )

Then we would all start in Gold league again for Autumn ( it would be interesting )

Anyway, just saying :D

• Exxy (INT1)Exxy (INT1) INT1 Posts: 2,250
    Hm, First, you read my message wrong

Second , Summer season for CC's ends on September 30 ( it has been said by Wascally )

Thirdly, not much else to add :)

Sign In to comment.