Home EN General Discussions & Questions Most Discussed Topics

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

The Candy Farm!

Comments

• DebRN (US1)DebRN (US1) US1 Posts: 697
    Candy Farm is the only 1 that you can really play at a low level without spending ANY farm dollars and continue to play the whole time. If you do the first couple of tasks and ignore all the rest, you can play along and get some prizes.  All the other temp farms seem to require converting lots of farm dollars to continue to play even at a low level. Make sure you read up on all the events and farms over at crazybigfarm. It's the bible for playing this game and understanding how everything works!
  • Corvid (GB1)Corvid (GB1) GB1 Posts: 625
    i dont know what level you are but i wouldnt advise playing temp farms until you are at a decent level (approaching or more than 100) and your other farms are well established and farm dollars come easy to you
  • Data King (US1)Data King (US1) US1 Posts: 7,994
    Thank you. Had I know this, I would not have wasted my time and real dollars on that farm. Very disappointing, but that comes from being a novice.
    Not sure of some thing in the game ?
     just ask your fellow co op members about it. I'm sure they will be willing to share their insights into the game with you. Could help you and the other members of your co op from making the same mistakes ;)
  • Summer (SKN1)Summer (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 844
    And always click the question mark and read up about whats what before venturing to play/do something. If you still have questions after reading it, ask.

Cheers :smile:
  • danial7 (GB1)danial7 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 39
    daniel 7 gb i would like to know where the traders van gone disappered 2 days befare finished and still not come back and still not here for new event
  • ijrosh (US1)ijrosh (US1) US1 Posts: 1,325
    it is in the new trader building in the parking lot same with the twins and the money exchange lady and what was the red truck and championship coins
  • steve p. (US1)steve p. (US1) US1 Posts: 37
      Can someone please explain how the ranking is done. I've been looking at the candy farm ranking and I've noticed that there are players that have much lower candy palace upgrades and smaller farms with lower upgraded fields, processing plants, orchards etc. etc. then mine. I've worked hard and spent a lot of money and gold, only to find that there are other, much lower players, ahead of me in rankings. I may be missing something here but I certainly can"t see what it could be, rankings just seem to be grossly unfair. Unless, like I've said I'm missing something.    Thanks in advance.
  • Southern (US1)Southern (US1) US1 Posts: 3,268
    Many players stop upgrading the palace after a certain point and just focus on making and selling the candy (you get 10% more vouchers if you sell the candy rather than donate it).
  • farmerjohn 22 (US1)farmerjohn 22 (US1) US1 Posts: 37,770
    edited 26.04.2019
      Can someone please explain how the ranking is done. I've been looking at the candy farm ranking and I've noticed that there are players that have much lower candy palace upgrades and smaller farms with lower upgraded fields, processing plants, orchards etc. etc. then mine. I've worked hard and spent a lot of money and gold, only to find that there are other, much lower players, ahead of me in rankings. I may be missing something here but I certainly can"t see what it could be, rankings just seem to be grossly unfair. Unless, like I've said I'm missing something.    Thanks in advance.
    @steve p. (US1)  I don't know much about how ranking works on the Candy farm, but I can tell you that the handbooks players buy make a big difference. The Candy farm has it's own handbooks. Here's a link to show you just how large an increase in production they give you.....
                                              https://www.crazybigfarm.tk/farm/library/handbooks6.htm

• gavinfarms (US1)gavinfarms (US1) US1 Posts: 2,273
    no candy farm yet?
  • nannsi (SKN1)nannsi (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 325
    update of game coming tomorrow, think nothing new will come till after update is finished
  • Bobbed (AU1)Bobbed (AU1) AU1 Posts: 16
    Does anyone else have this problem?
    The information screen says I should get 12 sweet grapes at level 1 but the field is only giving me 9 at level 1.
  • Uncle John (GB1)Uncle John (GB1) GB1 Posts: 11,004
    My Info button says 6 Sweet Grapes for $73 and the field produces 6.
    I have no library books or subscription
    @WascallyWabbit at least the level 2 cherry with a book has the wrong info listed as a base. it says 41 but i asked members in the coop and they say base is 32 so that would be right 32+9=41 which is what i am getting i can post a screen shot if you need. so the info page for level 2 is going based on the base score of 41 then plus 9 so saying i should get 50 instead. so we are getting the right thing just wrong numbers in the info
  • @Bobbed (AU1) Can you check when you harvest that it actually gives you 9 and not 12 & also post what extras you have used, books, humus etc

@ijrosh (US1) The product info tab usually shows your own personal harvest amount, so if you have a book it should already be included. If it says 41 and your book is 9, then that does sound correct with a base of 32, but if I have misunderstood where you are referring to, then yes please post a screenshot.
    edited 05.09.2019
    it fixed itself when i upgraded it from 2 to 3 but i can sort of explain what it looked like with these ones

so keep in mind this is a level 3 so numbers wont be right but just the places so what i was saying is on the level 2 were it says base it was saying 41 instead of 32. then

(again this is level 3 so ignore actual numbers) but were it says how many cherrys you get for farm dollars it was saying 50 instead of 41 it was doing 41+9=50 instead of the base of 32+9 being 41 i hope that explains a little better if not sorry
    ok i did grapes and it is still wrong

i have a level 2 book so that is 6 so if base is 6 then 6+6= 12 wich is what it is saying i am getting so i think it is adding the book to the base and saying it is the base wich would then be 12 then also add the book again so 12+6=18. so it is just a display error it is the way it is entering the base on the game if that makes any sence sorry i feel like i was just even more confusing then before.
  • Sue33 (US1)Sue33 (US1) US1 Posts: 60
    Are there any secrets to this farm? It is my favorite one and each time I play I try to get further up the rankings, I work hard at it but seem to always go down in the rankings. Any help would be apprecitated
    :):)
    TIA

• Southern (US1)Southern (US1) US1 Posts: 3,268
    Them opening the 2nd construction slot on the temp farm has really changed the rankings, since you can build things *twice* as fast now.. It still takes a while to get things set up for constant production, though. :)
  • Sue33 (US1)Sue33 (US1) US1 Posts: 60
    Them opening the 2nd construction slot on the temp farm has really changed the rankings, since you can build things *twice* as fast now.. It still takes a while to get things set up for constant production, though. :)
    @Southern (US1)  I didnt think of that lol
  • Dark Underworld (AU1)Dark Underworld (AU1) AU1 Posts: 2,992
    edited 14.09.2019
    they have changed the happiness on deco ffor Candy Farm making fortune teller totally useless.  

Fortune teller is 5x4 and 40HP, which is 2hp per square

the cotton candy machine is 4x4 with 33hp (increased from 24hp) making it  ‭2.0625‬ hp per square.

Another useless prize from GGS now after re balance.,  ALL deco won on WoF should now be the candy cart as at least you are a little better not worse or adjust HP of the fortune teller as well

@WascallyWabbit
  • Dark Underworld (AU1)Dark Underworld (AU1) AU1 Posts: 2,992
    edited 17.09.2019
    @WascallyWabbit can we find out if this was an oversight and if it can please be corrected, otherwise not much point doing Candy farm WoF when  a lot of the time you get useless reward
    Post edited by Dark Underworld (AU1) on
  • what is the fastest way to make vouchers on the candy farm?
  • rpggal33 (US1)rpggal33 (US1) US1 Posts: 150
    edited 18.09.2019
    Can vouchers be saved up for the next candy farm event?

I mean, will it be gone after this current candy farm event? There is something I want to buy with the candy vouchers for the main farm, but I don't think my current level permit me to earn enough vouchers to buy it. I wonder if I can accumulate the vouchers by combining it with the next candy farm event.

Also, how do I turn sugar dollars into vouchers?

(WiseWing: Posts merged)

Post edited by WascallyWabbit (FormerMod) on
    How do I turn sugar dollars into vouchers?
  • RobAnybody (US1)RobAnybody (US1) US1 Posts: 176
    You pay for building, upgrading and producing goods using sugar dollars.

When donating to the candy palace or selling goods through the farm management tab, you are paid in vouchers.

Sugar dollars go when candy farm ends but you keep the vouchers.
  • Uncle John (GB1)Uncle John (GB1) GB1 Posts: 11,004
    Run the farm and then sell stuff or complete tasks
    Thanks for your help!
  • @Byron Longford (AU1) It has been reported to the balancer.
    Where can I spend the vouchers earned beside the trade center in candy farm?
Sign In to comment.