Home EN Suggestions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Swap Shop Using Tokens ⏳

CrazyBigfarm55 (US1)CrazyBigfarm55 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,226
edited 09.02.2019 in Suggestions
With the new Trade center it's a great time to introduce a Swap shop :)

The shop would offer us the opportunity to purchase any of the Themed buildings in the game with our Swap tokens...
Candy, Irish, Tropical, Winter and Cooperative stables
Festive and Cooperative orchards
Friendship meadow
Sweet apiary

We would be able to sell any of our above unwanted Themed buildings for the Swap tokens.

I am sure this would be a big hit with many of us seasoned farmers. Please pass this onto the GGS team, thank you.
Post edited by PicklePaws (FormerMod) on

Comments

• CrazyBigfarm55 (US1)CrazyBigfarm55 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,226
    I would like to add this to my above suggestion.

A member brought up the idea that it would be nice if we could trade our unwanted rewards from the CC for silver coins to purchase something that we did want and make the CCs more worth while. 

I'm worried that you would say trading them for silver coins would offset the game, but a new currency would not. So please give it a thought.
  • grrythrrn (US1)grrythrrn (US1) US1 Posts: 21
    I think that us older farmers have enough of the building units and I for one loose interest in these events because like everything else in the game once we get past a certain level it seems that you forget about us and continue to service the younger player. by letting us trade in the units for coins would keep me interested knowing I could get something I want.
  • i would like to sale all of my seeds that i don't use like sunf. rose and all of the other  stuff that has just no call for.or trade with other players that could use them.
  • JVD (US1)JVD (US1) US1 Posts: 2,784
    grow them and then sell off  the product. Much better than just selling the seeds!
  • i see what you are saying  but the time that it takes i can spend on other crops    but you are right JVD
  • Rocky123 (IN1)Rocky123 (IN1) IN1 Posts: 627
    i see what you are saying  but the time that it takes i can spend on other crops    but you are right JVD
    Suflowers , roses , violets are all a boon when events for collecting Lucky coins come up .
    I save them up for those and just sow them only those 10 days easily raking up lakhs of lucky coins to buy hundreds of tokens and a few gmbs from trader :smile: 
    Even CNY event , i sow sunflower at night , collect them next day morning during booster and i am done with 20 rewards for the day (dont care about that deco btw as they are not useful to me) .

Even though i have like 5k+ of those , still feel them to be useful when those events hit up .

I never sow any crop lol usually , maybe one round of wheat at night , otherwise few rounds of other crops for making specials .
  • that is good to know thank you  must keep that in mind
  • ninjahuman (AU1)ninjahuman (AU1) AU1 Posts: 2,526
    This sounds like a very good suggestion. I currently have many themed buildings in my drop box that I have no intention of using and it would be great to find another use for them.
  • Bibleman7 (US1)Bibleman7 (US1) US1 Posts: 172
    I agree @CrazyBigfarm55 (US1) the Swap Shop is a good idea
  • @CrazyBigfarm55 (US1) please add to your list unwanted skins, love the idea
  • rpggal33 (US1)rpggal33 (US1) US1 Posts: 150
    Love this idea!
    Is there any more information about this idea? Or something else that would allow players to trade themed buildings between each other or allow us to collect themed buildings from re-using our other themed buildings that we do not plan to use?
    I haven't seen anything like it @ninjahuman (AU1). It's been so long with no reply so I don't think they are concidering the idea. I'd like to know who went and laughed at all our comments though.
    It would be very nice to have something to make use of our other themed buildings instead of having them sit there with no use at the moment when it is counterproductive to place them on our farms and build them. And it would be good to make use of them by being able to replace them with other themed buildings. Hopefully they will consider the suggestion very soon.
    Is there any news about this suggestion?
    No, I have not heard anything yet  unfortunately. There is still hope that they are  considering it though.
    edited 26.04.2020
    What is happening with this suggestion? I haven't heard any news about this suggestion and in my opinion it would be a great way for us to make use of the themed buildings we have in our dropbox that we do not intend to use. I currently have 26 themed buildings that fit the above description and I know some other players that have even more.
  • Alright , I'll try to seek about it!

Will update, if/when i get more info :)
    Perhaps there could also be an option to select some type of currency that we could purchase themed buildings with instead of the themed building itself. A good value would be around 25% to 50% of the value of the building we would have received.
  • Love this idea. I haven't been farming quite long enough  to use it but I am running out of room on the farm. Just how many candy coops do I need? For the bigger farms there is no incentive to participate in some events if they have no use for the top prizes. Selling or trading things for currency or tokens or whatever would be great!
  • I just realized while replying to the fishing suggestion that the swap shop would also be a great place to trade in all of the extra skipjacks and trawlers we accumulate. Building then demolishing every extra boat would be a big hassle just to collect some dollars and mean you would be a boat short while doing this.
    Good idea @Farmer Joe77
Sign In to comment.