Home EN General Discussions & Questions Most Discussed Topics

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Coop Championship

Comments

• I won a mission & the mission froze. I refreshed my screen & the mission is gone & I received NO reps. I know for sure since I checked my rep total before refreshing. It happened once before but I did not check the rep total so I couldn't be sure. What's the use of missioning?

• TXGma (US1)TXGma (US1) US1 Posts: 56
    HAPPY PLAYERS ENJOY THE GAME, TELL OTHERS ABOUT IT AND GGS MAKES MORE $$$, the obvious objective.

PLAYERS ARE HAPPY WHEN:
    > They know what's going on - something easily done when GGS wants to sell us something
    > They don't get competitions interrupted by maintenance that can be concluded BEFORE starting another event
    > The money, boosters, gold, seaweed etc. they have invested in a competition isn't flushed down the toilet because the VF challenge or CC mission they are in falls victim to a shut down. A couple hour notice would let us hold off on starting something that would only ends in lost resources. We lose points & what we spent.
    > They can enjoy ONE competitive event at a time, have a couple days to replenish farms and then look forward to another. Back-2-back is NOT fun - its stressful & takes the enjoyment of the game and camaraderie out of the picture. Coops lose players, GGS loses $$$.
    > They trust that the next event has been tested before launching and will operate as it should--before it starts. It seems the more you try to run at the same time, the more glitches, shut downs and irate players you have. Isn't it logical to have more time between activities so everyone can actually be entertained--not kept up all night waiting on a top competition to launch? That is clearly an organizational deficiency to address.
    > They don't get tense waiting on the Farmer's League to be re-set, so another competition can start. Why not have a couple hours in between? It is far less damaging than 2-6 hr shut downs. Regarding Farmer's League, I think conceptually it had some merit, operationally its still the same issue of players who can and do use a lot of gold to buy their way up.  Pairing players in 100s with level 500s is never going to result in happy players, except for those who can buy their way up, so what good is FL if its still the same issue of buying gold or not being able to do so? I saw a player in one of my match ups go from 0 to 4 million in a little over an hour. So the rest quit trying because as in most areas of Big Farm, the ability to buy a win is negating the fun for those who just want to play a game that is fun and fair to all.
    > When they can play a game to get away from pressure at decent hours. We used to get the courtesy of rotating start times, now we serious players are up at 3-4 a.m. to get a jump start on an event. That is clear indication of inconsideration for the other responsibilities players have to juggle--jobs, families, real life.
    >The same value offers are made available to all players -- some get gold deals for 6000, while others start at 15,000 or 36,000. The same deals should be offered to all players equitably.

I'm sure there are plenty of players who want the cut throat competition, day in and day out. Give them their own league.  Keep in mind, a large number of players, have jobs, children, elderly parents to care for, other activities and some times life is a rat race for them. They want to sit down, go to their farm, get away from the stress, and ugliness of some days and just enjoy themselves. Glitches, crashes, shut downs, delays are what we cope with in the real world. We don't want that in our gaming world. Please step back, put some time between events, don't run so many things at once, don't make everything vulnerable to gold buying wins, start events at decent hours for everyday working folks, shut down every night from 2-4 a.m. if needed to keep the rest of the day working at its optimum. And...let players know what's coming up in advance. It's a small thing to ask, totally in your power and would help so many of us have increased pleasure in our gaming.
    Thanks for your consideration.
    TXGma
    Four Seasons
  • irism (GB1)irism (GB1) GB1 Posts: 10
    can t belive that the cc clock up again
  • GrammaLeah (US1)GrammaLeah (US1) US1 Posts: 611
    ANOTHER ONE ?!?
    ...Words fail me.
  • Twiglet (GB1)Twiglet (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,174
    This game gets soooo boring cc - hwe - cc- hwe this as to be the most boring farm game on the internet !!
  • marywisc (US1)marywisc (US1) US1 Posts: 176
    CC is the next event?? Are you kidding me?? Please be a mistake!!
  • 24KSan (US1)24KSan (US1) US1 Posts: 95
    edited 14.09.2019
    This can't be right !!!! Another CC so soon,  you have to be kidding. !!
    Post edited by 24KSan (US1) on
    edited 14.09.2019
    everyone should choose not to play any more of the cc's because whilst you are doing them and spending money on it ggs will continue to keep them coming, the prizes are really not worth sitting at your pc for hours and missing real life events !!
  • rsny (US1)rsny (US1) US1 Posts: 2,294
    There is no reason to put a lot of effort into it.
    We are in the silver league I can see no sensible reason to go to the gold league since the copious cowshed has been removed.
    that's my 2 cents worth.
  • GrammaLeah (US1)GrammaLeah (US1) US1 Posts: 611
    Who spends money on it? It's just a chore now.
    We used to buy gold for 6 farms every month, now nobody wants any. Most use the money for various things instead, but Tommy  always wants new Beyblades and Rob buys beer. (He's in his 70s, he's allowed.)
  • I was hoping the CC timer was a goof up like last time!!!  This FL lasting so long has exhausted us ... a lot of us aren't even doing the HWE much less spending gold.  GGS please put at least a week in-between the CC's....at the least!!!  Let us restock and re-coop.  :wink:

• gizmo22 (AU1)gizmo22 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 1,720
    My issue with it now is a few CC's ago the ranking rewards were improved with more gold boxes, the beach gardens and the summery manor........now we are downgraded back to the old useless junk rewards. My interest in the event and motivation to bother with it has also been "downgraded" until GGS gives us something decent to play for.
  • The Drifter (US1)The Drifter (US1) US1 Posts: 243
    Maybe they could have 2 CCs in a week if they overlapped them 1 day
  • artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,617
    It they could figure out a way to do it, I'm sure they would! LOL!
  • Kimmiecat (NL1)Kimmiecat (NL1) NL1 Posts: 995
    It they could figure out a way to do it, I'm sure they would! LOL!

Not possible anymore. GGS shot themselves in the foot with the FL.....only one event can run during the FL.
    What a pity :lol:
  • chidzu (INT1)chidzu (INT1) INT1 Posts: 112
    Last month, on the INT1 server, GGS conducted a CHWE test unrelated to FL.
    Therefore, I think that CC can be executed regardless of FL.
  • artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,617
    ..only one event can run during the FL.
    What a pity :lol:
    LOL!  Although they can run as many events as they wish during FL, but only one would count.
  • PCA (GB1)PCA (GB1) GB1 Posts: 839
    artful (US1) said:

LOL!  Although they can run as many events as they wish during FL, but only one would count.

let's not give them ideas please 
    edited 15.09.2019
    I was hoping the CC timer was a goof up like last time!!!  This FL lasting so long has exhausted us ... a lot of us aren't even doing the HWE much less spending gold.  GGS please put at least a week in-between the CC's....at the least!!!  Let us restock and re-coop.  :wink:

There was a time that we were coming to forum to ask to have at least 1 month in between CCs. It was not such a long time ago

Newer players like you don't have the memories of what it was like 1 year ago, 1 week would seem a great relief nowadays 

What I am trying to say is that asking GGS to change anything is useless, waste of our time. It's take it or leave it with them, even tho they try to tell us otherwise 

Leave it meaning don't play the events or don't play the game even
  • case001 (US1)case001 (US1) US1 Posts: 14
    co-op championship   lol what a  joke it means nothing until ggc get its fixed  how many times wer I the lowest om a mission im talking about 350 to 429 its a joke  means nothing
    432  289 267 vs 98 duh who going to win how on earth can you carry on  saying we ther co-op champs omg lol
    the olny way to settle it is team vs team  so ggc get to work
    edited 16.09.2019
    Ahh yes the breaks in between the CC's what do you expect, throw money at it to win everything then reap what you sow and dont moan.
  • Data King (US1)Data King (US1) US1 Posts: 7,994
    The only true way to have any changes to an event. Is to have more players take part so they will run it more often. Or fewer players taking part in the event so they will reduce the number of times they run it.
     Any event where some one can just throw money at it to win are going to be the ones GGS will want to run the most! Get as much from all of us they can!
  • PCA (GB1) said:
    I was hoping the CC timer was a goof up like last time!!!  This FL lasting so long has exhausted us ... a lot of us aren't even doing the HWE much less spending gold.  GGS please put at least a week in-between the CC's....at the least!!!  Let us restock and re-coop.  :wink:

There was a time that we were coming to forum to ask to have at least 1 month in between CCs. It was not such a long time ago

Newer players like you don't have the memories of what it was like 1 year ago, 1 week would seem a great relief nowadays 

What I am trying to say is that asking GGS to change anything is useless, waste of our time. It's take it or leave it with them, even tho they try to tell us otherwise 

Leave it meaning don't play the events or don't play the game even
    I've been playing over a year and I seem to remember only 2 CCs a month when I first started playing an that was easy peasy.  I think that they should have 2 div of the master league and run it like they do the other leagues.... only drop the bottom 4.  :)  
  • irism, I have had nothing but issues staying on my farm all thru this cc. My team mate was making a run & at 13mins to finish, he had been knocked off 7 times, then finally after the last computer reload, it locked him out of his mission run all together. this is too much. very disappointed once again. this game stinks & we may leave If we can find something else.
    I've been playing over a year and I seem to remember only 2 CCs a month when I first started playing an that was easy peasy.  I think that they should have 2 div of the master league and run it like they do the other leagues.... only drop the bottom 4.  :)  

I agree with you about splitting the Master league in 2 groups. They should have 1 Master league for small servers and 1 for large servers.

• Exxy (INT1)Exxy (INT1) INT1 Posts: 2,602
    Hm

We're seeing the ML HW line reward , and we're not supposed to be in ML for this round :)

A theory said by a coop mate, is that everyone that participated in ML, could be bunched in this one ( as its the last one of summer )

Then we would all start in Gold league again for Autumn ( it would be interesting )

Anyway, just saying :D
  • iron maiden (INT1)iron maiden (INT1) INT1 Posts: 240
    So you think there will be NO Mastersleague tomorrow??

Do you tyhink GGS will let go a opportunity to rake in big amounts of money because the players in the Masterleague will buy big amounts of gold??/ Come on EXXY,think a bit normal.

Summer ended last night,that means the autumm has started already, That means in normal peoples world there will be a Masterleague AUTUMM edition tomorrow.

How interesting sounds that?? And trhat masteleague competition will keep on running. There are always winners or coops wich will not be demoted.
    Maybe the make a summers end ranking. Then you can see howgood opr howbad your coop did. Very important because of the famous Bragging Rights

• Exxy (INT1)Exxy (INT1) INT1 Posts: 2,602
    Hm, First, you read my message wrong

Second , Summer season for CC's ends on September 30 ( it has been said by Wascally )

Thirdly, not much else to add :)
Sign In to comment.