Home EN Discussion Corner for the official announcements

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Update Sept 4th - Enjoy the new Candy Farm and our new Cowshed Storage - Discussion

Comments

• Barb66 (US1)Barb66 (US1) US1 Posts: 57
    Thanks for the response. It's not that the task bar is closed. Each time I play the temp farms I get the same task list relative to building fields, orchards, buildings, etc.  which allows me to collect vouchers and other things. It's not just me. Others in my co-op have seen the same thing.  The temp farm tasks were listed for a day or so and then just disappeared.  I'm continuing to build out the Candy Farm in the hope that I will get all the "goodies" at some point.
  • @Barb66 (US1) Oops, I have no idea how I read Candy Farm as Flower farm lol  :D Sorry about that!

I agree the task bar should not just disappear completely, even if it was empty it should still exist. I assume that reloading your game does make it re-appear - Do you have a screenshot?
  • MRG1 (US1)MRG1 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,554
    edited 09.09.2019
    I think that the Candy farm only has a few building tasks unless you donate to build the palace, always has been this way for me as I don't donate the  goods (I sell the goods because you get more vouchers). I think if you continue building it you eventually get new tasks after certain levels are built, 
  • There is no error with the tasks on the Candy Farm. The Candy farm only has a few building tasks, always has been this way. The other farms have tasks to have like 4 level 2 fields, etc, but the Candy farm has always had only the initial build of each facility. At least that's how it always worked for me. 
    There are 23, split into 2 batches & you only get the 2nd batch if you build the Candy Palace up to the point where you win the 1st snowglobe deco (Candy Mansion). If I understand Barb correctly (this time), she has not yet completed the 1st batch of tasks, because they keep disappearing. :/
    Thanks everyone, for your insights. Wascally Wabbit is correct. Even though I continue to build my Candy Farm, I am not getting any voucher or product credits because the set of 23 tasks is no longer displaying. It only was showing up for the first 5 or 6 tasks.  I'm not losing sleep over this, but it is a bit frustrating because it is working differently from previous times the temp farm was available. GGS support says nothing is wrong. Oh well. Guess I must be imagining things.  I still love the game and my co-op friends and will continue to play daily.
  • MRG1 (US1)MRG1 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,554
    There is no error with the tasks on the Candy Farm. The Candy farm only has a few building tasks, always has been this way. The other farms have tasks to have like 4 level 2 fields, etc, but the Candy farm has always had only the initial build of each facility. At least that's how it always worked for me. 
    There are 23, split into 2 batches & you only get the 2nd batch if you build the Candy Palace up to the point where you win the 1st snowglobe deco (Candy Mansion). If I understand Barb correctly (this time), she has not yet completed the 1st batch of tasks, because they keep disappearing. :/
    Wow, you captured my comments before I edited them.  Yes, I realized after I posted that I dont get the additional tasks because I don't continue donating to build the palace
  • Seeker1 (US1)Seeker1 (US1) US1 Posts: 571
    If the (16x10) Colossal-Capacious-Copious cowsheds can fit inside the storage (8x8)...
    then I can see why the price is 60K diamonds.
    Otherwise I dont see myself putting (5x5) candy-tropical cowshed inside that storage.
    just my 2 cents  ;)
  • Candy Farm characters
     First, I have 2 of the overweight kids "stuck" in the candy farm  (which makes catching their balloons really easy) and two, are there any parents  of these kids? I only see a creepy clown guy and another with a top hat on.   Motherly-looking characters are few or none that I can see.
    Perfect balance to this new version, thank you!

Thanks, everyone, for your help regarding my comments about the Candy Farm. I don't remember it this way, but GGS support has confirmed that I need to build the Candy Palace to Level 5 before the remaining tasks in the list of 23 will appear. Hope I'm not losing my brain power to remember things like this. Getting older can be scary.
  • NormaHelen (US1)NormaHelen (US1) US1 Posts: 262
    I bought the extra happiness and extra workers already. Now I am getting the offer again. At first I thought maybe they decided to offer more, but clicking the buy button does nothing.

• didah (SKN1)didah (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 1,246
    yes, It withdraws tickets... just happened here :-/

• Data King (US1)Data King (US1) US1 Posts: 7,994
    I bought the extra happiness and extra workers already. Now I am getting the offer again. At first I thought maybe they decided to offer more, but clicking the buy button does nothing.

I do believe they said it was a one time use of each for the current Temp farm. So could be just a display glitch as nothing happens when you try to accept the offer. This is a fairly new feature to the temp farms as well so it may be possible there is a bug as well. May want to report it to support.?
  • Ladyoz (US1)Ladyoz (US1) US1 Posts: 155
    Paid 150K vouchers 4 times. It took my vouchers but did NOT give me any of the 40 happiness points. Anyone else?
  • DebRN (US1)DebRN (US1) US1 Posts: 697
    Mine worked a few days ago.  Candy Farm seems laggy and odd things happening this time.  Reloading has always cleared them for me... just scary with what INT1 has been going thru!
  • Data King (US1)Data King (US1) US1 Posts: 7,994
    Have a look here   https://community.goodgamestudios.com/bigfarm/en/discussion/comment/4155604/#Comment_4155604
    you're not alone :(
     Submit a request for ur vouchers to be returned for the purchases that didn't work through support. :/
  • @Ladyoz (US1) yep, i have the same problem as well, there seems to be 2 "+ workers" and "+happiness" in the place where you can buy goods for the candy farm.

i lost 1.5 million seashells yesterday by trying to by it, it's obviously a bug.
  • The bug has been reported already, but if you have lost vouchers, please do contact support.
  • garybaldy (GB1)garybaldy (GB1) GB1 Posts: 502
    Try changing farms, then go back to candy farm, my purchased workers magically appeared  ;)   ;)
  • SAUGATA4 (IN1)SAUGATA4 (IN1) IN1 Posts: 45
    Why is Candy WOF not coming ?
  • DebRN (US1)DebRN (US1) US1 Posts: 697
    US1 has had WOF x2 now.  We have it right now.
  • rae12 (US1)rae12 (US1) US1 Posts: 13
    US1 has had WOF x2 now.  We have it right now.
    I have only seen the Candy Bazaar/Omar, not the Candy WOF on US1 so far.
  • TXGma (US1)TXGma (US1) US1 Posts: 56
    Enjoy the new cow shed storage !

Hmmmm how can you enjoy something if you have no chance of getting 60.000 diamonds to get it :D 

• TXGma (US1)TXGma (US1) US1 Posts: 56
    We would like to know if the new cow shed storage facility will hold the full copious cow sheds or just regular ones? How much does each upgrade cost? 

The cost of the new facility is disproportionate to the ability to earn diamonds. Players have to use seaweed, special seeds, boosters and gold already to get enough points to win a gold medal. That only applies to the rounds you don't have a monster player in your league who posts 2 million pts before we even log on and boosts their way to 4x what the rest of the league has. 

Then before we can replenish anything, the next event starts and it all repeats.    :s

I agree with Darren24...how many players will actually be able to get a cow storage at that price?
  • Southern (US1)Southern (US1) US1 Posts: 3,268
    We would like to know if the new cow shed storage facility will hold the full copious cow sheds or just regular ones? How much does each upgrade cost? 

The cost of the new facility is disproportionate to the ability to earn diamonds. Players have to use seaweed, special seeds, boosters and gold already to get enough points to win a gold medal. That only applies to the rounds you don't have a monster player in your league who posts 2 million pts before we even log on and boosts their way to 4x what the rest of the league has. 

Then before we can replenish anything, the next event starts and it all repeats.    :s

I agree with Darren24...how many players will actually be able to get a cow storage at that price?

Yes, they will hold the "Big" (copious and larger) cowsheds.

As far as Diamonds go, they *JUST* added those to the game. Did you expect to be able to buy a CowShed Storage Building the first day? Week? Month?   Be patient. They've already given us a new way to earn diamonds via the new "Dream Land" farm, and I'm sure there's going to be other, new ways in the future. The game is a marathon that can take years to pay off, not a short 100-yard dash where everyone wins everything in a week. :)
  • CrazyBigfarm55 (US1)CrazyBigfarm55 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,226
    Please ask the CMs if the Turbo harvest and Swift seeder will work on Cow comunnity too please.

• Dark Underworld (AU1)Dark Underworld (AU1) AU1 Posts: 2,992
    edited 14.09.2019
    they have changed the happiness on deco ffor Candy Farm making fortune teller totally useless.  

Fortune teller is 5x4 and 40HP, which is 2hp per square

the cotton candy machine is 4x4 with 33hp (increased from 24hp) making it  ‭2.0625‬ hp per square.

Useless prize from GGS now after re balance.,  ALL deco won on WoF should now be the candy cart as at least you are a not getting an non prize or adjust HP of the fortune teller (it should have been increase to 50HP) as well.  Don't they check everything before releasing or just say it will be kk the players are dumb they won't notice.  Or maybe my maths is far better than theirs again?

@WascallyWabbit
  • NormaHelen (US1)NormaHelen (US1) US1 Posts: 262
    they have changed the happiness on deco ffor Candy Farm making fortune teller totally useless.  

Fortune teller is 5x4 and 40HP, which is 2hp per square

the cotton candy machine is 4x4 with 33hp (increased from 24hp) making it  ‭2.0625‬ hp per square.

Useless prize from GGS now after re balance.,  ALL deco won on WoF should now be the candy cart as at least you are a not getting an non prize or adjust HP of the fortune teller (it should have been increase to 50HP) as well.  Don't they check everything before releasing or just say it will be kk the players are dumb they won't notice.  Or maybe my maths is far better than theirs again?

@WascallyWabbit
    I have won a lot of them on the wheel of fortune, but haven't used a single one on my farm. Its the prize I win most and yet is worthless.
  • Exxy (INT1)Exxy (INT1) INT1 Posts: 2,602
    It seems easier to read :)

( I had no problems with other versions , as i overlook everything that i can )

• gavinfarms (US1)gavinfarms (US1) US1 Posts: 2,273
    The Candy Farm is still more out of balance than the other two.  I did buy the extra workers for 7999 gold, to try this.  The Candy Farm still reaches bottlenecks that are not balanced.  It requires more money to be transferred than the tropical or winter farms.  And yet, the cottage is 29 million and combo orchard is 39 million just like on the tropical and winter farms.  This hardly makes sense.  My prior position had always been, that they Candy Farm, was the temp farm to avoid.  I hoped that would change.  I appears that I may still avoid spending on the Candy Farm in the future, because it remains unbalanced.  I cannot achieve an optimal balance of cocoa, sugars, milks and such for making stuff, and then I simply cannot transfer in enough dollars to keep the factory running 24/7.  So there is idle time, which is not good.
  • The Cow Shed Storage, when placing the cow sheds in this storage how does it work with sparkles ?
    @uksharon (GB1) I haven`t actually seen one in action (still waiting for someone to get one and post us all some screenshots)  but from what the CMs tell us, you can see inside another players Cowmunity & sparkle the individual cowsheds, in the same way that the farmer who owns it feeds them individually. - Hopefully it makes more sense when we see one :)
    @uksharon (GB1) The new word from the CMs is that it is NOT possible to sparkle cows that are in the Cowmunity building. Once you have put your cows in the building, you need to click to open the building to do any actions on the cows, this is how it looks:

You feed & harvest each one individually & while you are in there, you cannot do anything outside, for example see & refresh a mission.

Visitors to your farm cannot see inside & cannot sparkle the entire building at once. :/
Sign In to comment.