Home EN Discussion Corner for the official announcements

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Update Sept 4th - Enjoy the new Candy Farm and our new Cowshed Storage - Discussion

Comments

• Rusty Farmer (AU1)Rusty Farmer (AU1) AU1 Posts: 1,705
    I am not over-stressed by the loss of part of a day.  These things happen.

I am worried about the price of the Cow Apartment thing......60,000 diamonds?  really?

Now...one could argue the apartment could have been pricier, but 60,000 seems a bit out of whack.

Hoping it's a typing glitch, supposed to be 6000. ;)
  • Exxy (INT1)Exxy (INT1) INT1 Posts: 2,602
    Considering you can fit Colossal cowsheds in that building

I think 60k is a fairly fair price

After you got  all 3 apartments blocks to level 2 on each farm, it will take you 2 upgrades for 1 more house slot , so at that point, you can already start saving for the Cow Community

The cow community is a pretty solid building ;o
  • bela1950 (HU1)bela1950 (HU1) HU1 Posts: 11
    Since the last update, the production cost of the main farm has increased significantly. The problem is not unique, it was confirmed by several players in the Hungarian forum.
    Example:
    yesterday: production costs -92%
    today: (after refreshment) production costs + 367%
    What causes this problem?
    username: bela1950 (Hungarian server)
  • mia111 (GB1)mia111 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 741
    There are some bugs ongoing after the update.

1st: whenever someone in the coop buys personal boosters for themselves in the village fair, the rest of the coop cannot buy personal boosters later, and yes, I have verified with couple of people that they are buying personal boosters, and not coop boosters.

2nd: some farmers have had their progress in the village league erased. I was waiting to check if Exxy theory about the points held up, because I thought that I was missing just one medal to the next title, but I wasn't 100% sure, but tonight, after earning a gold medal (2 gold medals should advance to the next title) my progress bar to the next title is almost empty at all. I have gone down in the rankings, which means that some people do not have their progress erased, while others do.
  • Southern (US1)Southern (US1) US1 Posts: 3,268
    Considering you can fit Colossal cowsheds in that building

I think 60k is a fairly fair price

After you got  all 3 apartments blocks to level 2 on each farm, it will take you 2 upgrades for 1 more house slot , so at that point, you can already start saving for the Cow Community

The cow community is a pretty solid building ;o
    Maybe for someone with those huge colossal cowsheds it might be worth it, but most of us will never have one of those (unless they decide to start selling them for WWC coins or something.. ::hint hint GGS::)

But for 60,000 diamonds to store 2 regular cowsheds? It can kiss my shiny metal ... uhh... derriere.
  • artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,617
    There are some bugs ongoing after the update.

1st: whenever someone in the coop buys personal boosters for themselves in the village fair, the rest of the coop cannot buy personal boosters later, and yes, I have verified with couple of people that they are buying personal boosters, and not coop boosters.

2nd: some farmers have had their progress in the village league erased. I was waiting to check if Exxy theory about the points held up, because I thought that I was missing just one medal to the next title, but I wasn't 100% sure, but tonight, after earning a gold medal (2 gold medals should advance to the next title) my progress bar to the next title is almost empty at all. I have gone down in the rankings, which means that some people do not have their progress erased, while others do.
    Yep, several of our team have had their progress erased, me included.  And my progress bar isn't moving after heavy participation last night and today.
  • bela1950 (HU1)bela1950 (HU1) HU1 Posts: 11
    THX Southern. :) 
  • GrammaLeah (US1)GrammaLeah (US1) US1 Posts: 611
    Well...
    I vented to my poor husband yesterday, so I don't need to do it here.
    I think he needs a margarita.
  • nola1 (INT1)nola1 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 188
    I'm sure the cow storage is really going to be a nice perk.

However ,,, fix the glitches before you promise the goodies :smiley:

My eggs are full up and yet when I try and make apple turnovers I am short of eggs??
  • nola1 (INT1)nola1 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 188
    And do we all have to put tickets in for the latest glitches in the weekly event and the Food truck ?

• selena m. (US1)selena m. (US1) US1 Posts: 54
    We have a new COW COMMUNITY. Dont you think we should have a DUCK EGG COMMUNITY also lol at a cheaper cost of course (hopefully) lol?Who else agrees?
    ~
    ~
    (P.S I am sure we will get another versatile grove with Citrus and Olives combined😉)
  • And do we all have to put tickets in for the latest glitches in the weekly event and the Food truck ?

@nola1 (INT1) It is always better to do a ticket for losses, if it turns out not to be needed, because the team do some other fix or compensation, then Support will just tell you that & close the ticket.

Tickets also let Support know how big an issue is & gives an idea of how many players are affected, which is all useful information. 
  • Terri8 (US1)Terri8 (US1) US1 Posts: 141
    Here we go again. I was just on and got kicked off for maintenance. Got off and re loaded and still off. Please fix it. : ))
  • Olé (NL1)Olé (NL1) NL1 Posts: 9
    I can't load the game after maintenance. Please fix it

It's still loading and loading and loading and loading...................................... 

• @Terrie8 (US1) @doggeltje (NL1) Did you both get back in eventually?
  • Olé (NL1)Olé (NL1) NL1 Posts: 9
    edited 06.09.2019
    @WascallyWabbit No It keeps loading.

I did already my cache and cookies, but nothing works.

It is so strange that I don't see my farm. When I click on the tab villagefair, I can see the active project, where I stand in the ranking and my place at the Farmercompetition, but my farm doesn't come up.

Post edited by Olé (NL1) on
  • Kimberly (US1)Kimberly (US1) US1 Posts: 5
    @Terrie8 (US1) @doggeltje (NL1) Did you both get back in eventually?
    I did. Also, I would like to thank the team for actually listening to US, the PLAYERS, for a change and compensating us very well. I appreciate that you guys actually showed that you are listening and that you do care what we think and how we feel. That makes this game number 1 again in my opinion. Greatly appreciated and again, thank you for that.
  • LOVE the revamped Candy Farm! Now it is a pleasure instead of a slog! Thank you!
  • DebRN (US1)DebRN (US1) US1 Posts: 697
    edited 06.09.2019
    I like being able to get upgrades done.  I also bought 30 workers w/o needing to put down houses... from the trade center!  Whoop Whoop.  This is the only 1 I really enjoy doing.
  • Twiglet (GB1)Twiglet (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,174
    The Cow Shed Storage, when placing the cow sheds in this storage how does it work with sparkles ?
    edited 07.09.2019
    I also think that it would have been really useful if we had a building on each farm where we could drag and drop our decorations in, so we would be able to build up happiness with out them taking up the space. or say a kite that we could win coins for to upgrade it for more happiness.
  • WascallyWabbit (FormerMod)WascallyWabbit (FormerMod) Guest Posts: 6,097
    edited 17.09.2019
    The Cow Shed Storage, when placing the cow sheds in this storage how does it work with sparkles ?
    @uksharon (GB1) I haven`t actually seen one in action (still waiting for someone to get one and post us all some screenshots)  but from what the CMs tell us, you can see inside another players Cowmunity & sparkle the individual cowsheds, in the same way that the farmer who owns it feeds them individually. - Hopefully it makes more sense when we see one :)

For updated information see : 
    https://community.goodgamestudios.com/bigfarm/en/discussion/comment/4158651/#Comment_4158651
    Post edited by WascallyWabbit (FormerMod) on
  • nana999 (INT1)nana999 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 6
    I haven,t daily task from last night ! why ????
  • DebRN (US1)DebRN (US1) US1 Posts: 697
    I like being able to get upgrades done.  I also bought 30 workers w/o needed to put down houses... from the trade center!  Whoop Whoop.  This is the only 1 I really enjoy doing.
    @WascallyWabbit thanks it will be a long time before i get one anyway lol 
  • gavinfarms (US1)gavinfarms (US1) US1 Posts: 2,273
    In the Village Fair......in the individual rankings, what does the "%" column mean?

If two players both have a % of 400 and yet one has 5 million points and the other has 10 million points......what does that mean?
  • In the Village Fair......in the individual rankings, what does the "%" column mean?

If two players both have a % of 400 and yet one has 5 million points and the other has 10 million points......what does that mean?
    @gavinfarms (US1) The % and the time are both to do with additions to the boosters earned through your donations/harvests....... When an item is in the orange zone, if you add products you see that % go up.
  • Barb66 (US1)Barb66 (US1) US1 Posts: 57
    My Candy Farm is really messed up. No task list showing. Today some daily tasks appeared. (Big sigh). This is my favorite farm. I have put in a support ticket. Losing credit for WWC events and farm vouchers. In general I find that "fixes" usually create other problems.  Happily farming though, it is a game after all.
  • My Candy Farm is really messed up. No task list showing. Today some daily tasks appeared. (Big sigh). This is my favorite farm. I have put in a support ticket. Losing credit for WWC events and farm vouchers. In general I find that "fixes" usually create other problems.  Happily farming though, it is a game after all.
    @Barb66 (US1) When you say your task list is not showing, do you mean that its just closed like this....

You are quite a high level, so you have probably completed all the FF tasks by now & the bar would only show while you have the daily tasks there, once you complete those, it should automatically close.
Sign In to comment.