Home EN General Discussions & Questions Most Discussed Topics

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

The Village Fair

Comments

• Lylu (INT1)Lylu (INT1) INT1 Posts: 448
    Can anyone tell me if the 3 GMLs as prize #59 (90,642 points)in Diamond League in are also there in Platinum League ? 

What about Gold, Silver and Bronze Leagues? Are there there also? or are there less of them in the lower leagues? 
  • RowdyRac (FormerMod)RowdyRac (FormerMod) Guest Posts: 1,250
    @Lylu (INT1)

Those are personal prizes, earned through individual hard work during the event, Lylu.
    They are the same for all "leagues", as far as I'm aware.
  • Lylu (INT1)Lylu (INT1) INT1 Posts: 448
    RowdyRac said:
    @Lylu (INT1)

Those are personal prizes, earned through individual hard work during the event, Lylu.
    They are the same for all "leagues", as far as I'm aware.
    Thanks Rowdy - i knew they were personal, but wasn't sure if they adjusted by league.  Now I'm wondering if they adjust by player level or if as you suggest, they are the same for everyone regardless of level or league.
  • GrammaLeah (US1)GrammaLeah (US1) US1 Posts: 611
    Reward # 17 - 8 building coins.
    Not rewarded.
    I might not notice a lot of the items, but building coins I keep an eye on.
  • Our coop has been doing the village fair today but we are unable to see our progress on the products. Is anyone else having this issue? We just harvest what we have and keep going until we can start another one but we don't like not being able to see what is going on
  • Data King (US1)Data King (US1) US1 Posts: 7,994
    Our coop has been doing the village fair today but we are unable to see our progress on the products. Is anyone else having this issue? We just harvest what we have and keep going until we can start another one but we don't like not being able to see what is going on
    It may be just your display. Have you tired a reload of the game to see if the VF loads correctly for you?
    Or try a different browser ??
  • JVD (US1)JVD (US1) US1 Posts: 2,784
    Can anyone explain what these numbers represent in Village Fair ranking? Since CBF really doesn't have much info and there is no VF Wof, the % numbers has nothing to do with the boosters won on the wheel...

• CrazyBigfarm55 (US1)CrazyBigfarm55 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,226
    edited 09.07.2019
    Someone had mentioned that it had to do with boosters won from WOF but that can't be right because I haven't won any and I still have points. It must have to do with bonuses you've won in the event itself.

I have edited my page to read the following until I am told different.

% - This has something to do with how many boosters you've won so far.

time - This has something to do with how much bonus time you've won so far.

• BlueZilver (GB1)BlueZilver (GB1) GB1 Posts: 222
    JVD (US1) said:
    Can anyone explain what these numbers represent in Village Fair ranking? Since CBF really doesn't have much info and there is no VF Wof, the % numbers has nothing to do with the boosters won on the wheel...

Person on top of the list has contributed total (so far) with 128% to booster-% : it means this person has collected points to get the Challenge Support Items from challenges:

This picture shows that the challenge gives: 26% extra booster for fields, stables and trees and 38% extra booster for productions when you're doing next challenge. If you scroll trough the challenge support items you will see all the %-boosters.

And person on top of the list has contributed total (so far) with 9 h 6 min to the time-booster: it means this person has worked the challenges after the first 25% is earned:

This picture shows that you need to collect 298166 corn to earn 25% extra points if you keep collecting corn then you earn time-booster ... so if you can collect 298166 more corn then you earn 315 min field-booster-time for next challenge.
  • CrazyBigfarm55 (US1)CrazyBigfarm55 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,226
    Thank you @BlueZilver (GB1)
  • Reward # 17 - 8 building coins.
    Not rewarded.
    @GrammaLeah (US1) I assume that you do not already have 50+ tokens, as it will not credit more if you do - If not, & they do not show up after reloading your game, you will need to contact support. Make it clear which event it was & approximately the time that you won it, as close as you can recall.
  • Uncle John (GB1)Uncle John (GB1) GB1 Posts: 11,004
    Not rewarded.
    @GrammaLeah (US1) I assume that you do not already have 50+ tokens, as it will not credit more if you do - If not, & they do not show up after reloading your game, you will need to contact support. Make it clear which event it was & approximately the time that you won it, as close as you can recall.
    I've had this happen on a couple of occasions. The pop-up where we choose between coins and feed gets shoved out the way by some other pop-up but it has always re-appeared when I have re-logged.   :¬)
  • JVD (US1)JVD (US1) US1 Posts: 2,784
    Thank you very much @BlueZilver (GB1)  B)
  • tanteBertha (NL1)tanteBertha (NL1) NL1 Posts: 13
    edited 09.07.2019
    Our coop has been doing the village fair today but we are unable to see our progress on the products. Is anyone else having this issue? We just harvest what we have and keep going until we can start another one but we don't like not being able to see what is going on
    We have a similar problem:
    Some of our members have their products not counted.. their counters are stuck to zero. Reloading didn't help.. the challenge disappeared completely. I had to fill some challenges on my own.
    Then while one challenge was running, which could be filled only by the person who started it, another person started  a new challenge simultaneously. This new challenge could be filled by two members, but the points were not counted. Then timers got stuck again, en we gave up playing challenges.. Please repair this Event!

The problem of harvests not counting was solved by clearing cache. Timers are still broken now and then

Post edited by tanteBertha (NL1) on
  • Dolphin (AU1)Dolphin (AU1) AU1 Posts: 117
    Not rewarded.
    It was doing that to me also. When I refreshed the game then up it popped.

• GrammaLeah (US1)GrammaLeah (US1) US1 Posts: 611
    I think they might have come in overnight.
    Have over 50 again now, so the next ones I need to remember to get the other rewards offered.
    A bit frustrating at times, but MUCH better than waiting for the Architect !
    : )
  • selena m. (US1)selena m. (US1) US1 Posts: 54
    Does anybody remember the new permanent farm that everyone was talking about a couple months ago?? It’s called VOLCANO FARM.Did it get cancelled because of bugs or something or did we receive incorrect information?
  • artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,617
    Does anybody remember the new permanent farm that everyone was talking about a couple months ago?? It’s called VOLCANO FARM.Did it get cancelled because of bugs or something or did we receive incorrect information?
    There was an announcement months ago that it's not going to happen.
  • GOO (SKN1)GOO (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 240
    I am not getting any village fair points, even though I have collected products for challenges..Is there a bug of some kind
  • Data King (US1)Data King (US1) US1 Posts: 7,994
    Have you tried the usual ? log out - clear all browser history - log back in or tired a different browser ?
  • I am not getting any village fair points, even though I have collected products for challenges..Is there a bug of some kind
    @GOO (SKN1) Check this tab on the Village Fair:

Whatever your score is there, should also be your score in the Farmers League.

If they do not match, first try reloading your game & if they are still not right, please send screenshots to me in PM & also to Support. Thanks :)
  • LuckyViolat (AU1)LuckyViolat (AU1) AU1 Posts: 106
    Well a new day for the village fair started half an hour ago & I have NOT received my gold medal for being in first place.  Logged out & back again but no joy!!

What has happened to my medal?
  • artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,617
    Well a new day for the village fair started half an hour ago & I have NOT received my gold medal for being in first place.  Logged out & back again but no joy!!

What has happened to my medal?
    We usually receive our medals around midnight Hamburg time.
    My medal finally arrived this morning.  Many hours later.  I thought they arrived straight after the new countdown started.

I waited for the countdown to get to 00:00 but nothing.  At least it arrived.  :)
  • carjola (AU1)carjola (AU1) AU1 Posts: 252
    @LuckyViolat (AU1) our medals arrive at 8am each day

The countdown for the title has nothing to do with the medals

Hope this helps you  :):smiley:
    Thanks @carjola (AU1).  Wasn't aware of the time that it arrived.  Wish GGS would give us this kind of information when they bring out a new event.  They always seem to leave out vital information for us to play the event without having to resort to asking questions here.  

:)
  • I received my first place reward on the US server for the Village Fair but so far nothing here on the International server.  I worked long and hard on the Village Fair and was so looking forward to getting to choose one of the rewards...is this another glitch???  

• I finally got another co-op member to actually respond to my inquiry as to their getting any rewards and apparently they did receive their rewards even tho they did not participate in the event...am feeling very disappointed....  thanks for any help/info
  • @roadrunnernm (INT1)  Please do a ticket for your missing rewards & if it was one with a choice, tell them which one you would have chosen.  I know all of you on INT1 must be sick of doing tickets by now, but it is important to make sure that support know that the problems on your server are ongoing & how many of you are still being affected, by all these "glitches".
  • Ok .. thanks so much WW... I will do that now.
Sign In to comment.