Home EN Discussion Corner for the official announcements

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Update Sept 4th - Enjoy the new Candy Farm and our new Cowshed Storage - Discussion

Comments

• soozayn (US1)soozayn (US1) US1 Posts: 122
    i got sent back two levels in the farmers league the other day.....they said oops it was a glitch but they never gave those levels earned back to me.  And now the whole game is glitchy.  If they give us anything for compensation it will be 10 purple feed and thats it.  I honestly don't know if I am going to continue this game...i can deal with glitches but they never do anything for us when this stuff happens.  For those of us that buy gold that hardly makes it worthwhile putting up with their constant errors
    I agree. I have been playing for over 18 months now & I have probably bought quite a lot of gold during that time. This is now becoming a headache rather than the fun it was supposed to be when I started playing it. They don't seem to value us as customers. I put in a complaint when the HWE was glitchy the other day & they couldn't even get my name right in the reply a couple of days later. Looked like it was a copy & paste that they sent out but forgot to change the player name at the top. The previous time I had contacted support they didn't even reply but a week later sent me a customer satisfaction survey to complete. I leave it to your imagination how I filled in that survey LOL
  • selena m. (US1)selena m. (US1) US1 Posts: 54
    5 pm is just around the corner and  we are supposed to get medals GGS better give us all Gold medals instead of Wood medals since we are still undergoing maintenance lol
  • connie_86 (US1)connie_86 (US1) US1 Posts: 137
    i got sent back two levels in the farmers league the other day.....they said oops it was a glitch but they never gave those levels earned back to me.  And now the whole game is glitchy.  If they give us anything for compensation it will be 10 purple feed and thats it.  I honestly don't know if I am going to continue this game...i can deal with glitches but they never do anything for us when this stuff happens.  For those of us that buy gold that hardly makes it worthwhile putting up with their constant errors
    I agree. I have been playing for over 18 months now & I have probably bought quite a lot of gold during that time. This is now becoming a headache rather than the fun it was supposed to be when I started playing it. They don't seem to value us as customers. I put in a complaint when the HWE was glitchy the other day & they couldn't even get my name right in the reply a couple of days later. Looked like it was a copy & paste that they sent out but forgot to change the player name at the top. The previous time I had contacted support they didn't even reply but a week later sent me a customer satisfaction survey to complete. I leave it to your imagination how I filled in that survey LOL
    Good luck been playing 5 years.... lol its always been like that.
  • No start on the US server at all.  It's been down for at least 9 plus hours now and not one explanation to let us know if we will ever get to play again.  Have we been banned?  Help, is anyone out there?  H  E  L   L  O?
  • Sollte ich es auf Deutsch sagen.  Wir koennen nicht spielen.  Den ganzen Tag ist es so schon gewiesen.  Bitte helfen Sie uns mit Information.  H  A  L  L  O?  Ist jemand da?
  • GuestSdaf (US1)GuestSdaf (US1) US1 Posts: 86
    i have been unable to get on us server as well.  still waiting !!!
  • Kimberly (US1)Kimberly (US1) US1 Posts: 5
    I Can't get on it now either, so sick of the B.S. If the problems were addressed this game would be number 1, but they don't seem to care rather or not we can play let alone if we are having fun doing so.
  • Nishka (US1)Nishka (US1) US1 Posts: 3
    It's now been down 12 hours for me. Wow. Haven't started playing that long ago, maybe a month at most, but I'm starting to think it's not worth it.
  • Kimberly (US1)Kimberly (US1) US1 Posts: 5
    Me either, although I was able to for a short time earlier today.....
  • marywisc (US1)marywisc (US1) US1 Posts: 176
    The biggest frustration is the lack of communication .... why can't someone let us know what is happening???
  • I hope everything is not gone forever....I love my farm. 
  • Fawners (US1)Fawners (US1) US1 Posts: 436
    It is back up and looks like they did a roll back.  :|
  • CrazyBlu (US1)CrazyBlu (US1) US1 Posts: 3
    hey Mods  any update on the update ? is the game over ? did we win ?
  • Pookie89 (US1)Pookie89 (US1) US1 Posts: 29
    I'm back in and all appears to be fine..... except for the full screen option.... it still doesn't work on my farm. :/ 
  • Nishka (US1)Nishka (US1) US1 Posts: 3
    Really? I don't want a compensation package. I want all the gold and cash I spent on the candy farm refunded to me. I want all the special seeds I used put back, since I never got to collect what I planted. It's funny how we "rolled back" but 50% of my stuff is missing. This game is a joke. 
  • artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,617
    Feed. They gave us feed. Sheesh.
  • selena m. (US1)selena m. (US1) US1 Posts: 54
    I'm back in and all appears to be fine..... except for the full screen option.... it still doesn't work on my farm. :/ 
    Click F11.
  • Mloylo (US1)Mloylo (US1) US1 Posts: 9
    Really? I don't want a compensation package. I want all the gold and cash I spent on the candy farm refunded to me. I want all the special seeds I used put back, since I never got to collect what I planted. It's funny how we "rolled back" but 50% of my stuff is missing. This game is a joke. 
    I agree with you.  I worked 4-5 hours on my farm today and now it is all gone!!  Lousy compensation package too!

• soozayn (US1)soozayn (US1) US1 Posts: 122
    I agree with you.  I worked 4-5 hours on my farm today and now it is all gone!!  Lousy compensation package too!

The amount I spent on the first challenge in VF was all lost too. What good is it to complain though when they dont really care enough to even keep us informed
  • RozZz (US1)RozZz (US1) US1 Posts: 52
    Ummmm my full screen mode is broken, is this going to be fixed with another 12 hour maintenance? 
  • BJs (US1)BJs (US1) US1 Posts: 189
    It was the back up they restored the server to the back up made today early on - so the game started over - as did the candy farm and other stuff - this was cool all things started CF is 25 days still all good - the gifts bestowed upon our farms seem pretty cool - like to have that for the start of the CC games - but i can live with it -
  • We  finished the jetty this morning before you spent all day trying to fix the update you hosed up in the first place.  Now, the jetty wants like 3 times as much stuff.  Please fix.
  • We  finished the jetty this morning before you spent all day trying to fix the update you hosed up in the first place.  Now, the jetty wants like 3 times as much stuff.  Please fix.
    Ditto, Gulfporthawk. Had fulfilled the jetty boat completely this morning before heading to work at 6. Home and the boat's not even docked yet which tells me that now I'm REALLY gonna be in a hole trying to fulfill the jetty boat completely tonight. I am NOT a happy camper. 
    GGS, PLEASE start testing out "updates" on a dedicated yet isolated game clone so these things can be vetted and tested out correctly. VERY frustrating and NO...the compensation package doesn't cover the aggravation. Grrr.
  • artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,617

I didn't mind the reset as much as I minded losing all the tools and seaweed that got used for no reason. I think gold most definitely is in order, or GMLs at least. I was close to achieving Dairy Farmer rank, and now I'm at the start of it again, so I definitely think a big old handful of diamonds is in order, too!
  • Vronsky (US1)Vronsky (US1) US1 Posts: 3
    An 8 hour rollback. man don't you wish you could do that in real life?
    Thanks to Fawners for telling us it's back up, better opening this mildly amusing page rather than trying to log in.
  • megatoke (US1)megatoke (US1) US1 Posts: 2
    Well that was a waste of a day. I dont know how far they had to back on saved farms, but I dropped a level and my supplies dont add up to what I had.  And some compensation package...big whoop 
  • dont know if anyone else is having issue but when clicking on level 7 hand book 30% discount sale one at top of screen when you click the i button game freezes and has to be reloaded happened on corn and alfalfa and there is a floating Zz in the fishing area when collecting fish from boats not a big deal but just saying
  • gavinfarms (US1)gavinfarms (US1) US1 Posts: 2,273
    This was a problem before, but it is a much bigger problem now.

They price things in Vouchers like they were Seashells or Runestones.....when vouchers are harder to come by.

Example.....a Combo apple/cherry orchard is 39 million Shells, and the Combo, almond/peach is 39 million vouchers......

BUT  vouchers are much harder to earn.....the pricing needs to reflect this problem
  • DebRN (US1)DebRN (US1) US1 Posts: 697
    DSF area is messed up. My banners over the boats are way far away and hidden mostly from view
  • gavinfarms (US1)gavinfarms (US1) US1 Posts: 2,273
    I am not over-stressed by the loss of part of a day.  These things happen.

I am worried about the price of the Cow Apartment thing......60,000 diamonds?  really?

Now...one could argue the apartment could have been pricier, but 60,000 seems a bit out of whack.

Sign In to comment.