CrazyBigFarm

Login Problems? Click here for help!

Update Sept 4th - Enjoy the new Candy Farm and our new Cowshed Storage - Discussion

Comments

• Aper (US1)Aper (US1) Posts: 2US1
    I got on for a second and then got thrown out.  
  • SandiOne (US1)SandiOne (US1) Posts: 134US1
    I was almost there and then poof!

• soozayn (US1)soozayn (US1) Posts: 100US1
    ....and here we go again. Booted right out for more maintenance
  • Logged in then kicked out again for maintenance.  Surprised the new owners haven't stepped in with all these foul-ups.
    These idiots obviously have no idea what they are doing so why not employ people who can actually do the job. They get enough income from the selling of gold
  • bass (US1)bass (US1) Posts: 4US1
    got logged on for a second was looking FL and horses still messed up then POOF i was kicked out for more maintenance. did'nt get to do a thing this is SOOOOO aggravating
  • FarmerCli (US1)FarmerCli (US1) Posts: 1,886US1
    Well I do hope there are living breathing souls who are working on it and that this "Maintenance" indicator was not set on "Auto-pilot" so they could go do other things and then get back to us in the morning (their morning).
        Original acrylic painting by FarmerCli

• rebadawn (US1)rebadawn (US1) Posts: 11US1
    ok   think we need a roll back with a big do over come ggs
  • Kennetha (US1)Kennetha (US1) Posts: 102US1
      It is now 2:00 CST and still maintenance  WOW 
  • Logged in then kicked out again for maintenance.  Surprised the new owners haven't stepped in with all these foul-ups.
    Is there new owners? Is that why there is such a push to buy gold.

• farmer46 (US1)farmer46 (US1) Posts: 34US1
    This is seriously bumming me out....  I hope that if the game isn't completely fried and gets back up and running that we will get some sort of a compensatory gift.
  • Brovic (US1)Brovic (US1) Posts: 5US1
    i havent been able to get on the game for the last 8 hours
    The other servers are working fine, so it is just that something horrible went "haywire" on the US server.  You don't suppose Dorian reached its hurricane tentacles all the way to Germany?  Maybe the Team member lives in Florida or S. Carolina or even in the Bahamas and so can't get a flight to Germany  to fix the US server....who knows?

• It has been under maintenance all day today (Sept. 4th) Don't they realize I have animals to feed!
    i havent been able to get on the game for the last 8 hours
    Over 12 hours this farce has been going on
    Well, Uncle John, now that you mention it......it may well be why it is "blown to bits" because of Dorian.  In the fracas of the storm, the server may well be blown to bits.

Considering it is now almost 10pm in Germany I think they may have just shut the US server down now for the night & will wait until their morning to look at it again. Maybe we should all just find a different game at this point? It's not like we are even getting any regular updates on the situation or even an apology after all is said & done. 
  • It would be nice to get any response, even if they have shut it done for the night. Any response would be greatly appreciated and better than nothing.
  • Kennetha (US1)Kennetha (US1) Posts: 102US1
      Your right Soozayn,  they could at least keep us posted...I still haven't collected all my farms :(((
  • Brovic (US1)Brovic (US1) Posts: 5US1
    i got sent back two levels in the farmers league the other day.....they said oops it was a glitch but they never gave those levels earned back to me.  And now the whole game is glitchy.  If they give us anything for compensation it will be 10 purple feed and thats it.  I honestly don't know if I am going to continue this game...i can deal with glitches but they never do anything for us when this stuff happens.  For those of us that buy gold that hardly makes it worthwhile putting up with their constant errors
  • BJs (US1)BJs (US1) Posts: 135US1
    school is out the evening drama begins - teen talk - mishaps - algebra argument - fatal snap chat post - some tick tok    - simple supper and night time tv - crap Oh well may the marrow bring rainbows n glitter - Ill need a stable boy to help clean the stalls - good egg bad egg guess - Life is full of charms - check back after 5 pm C.

Victory Ridge Home of the the ROCKINEST Night Shift on the (us1)

• Fawners (US1)Fawners (US1) Posts: 375US1
    @WascallyWabbit  Any idea when the US Server will be back online?

• Big Beck (US1)Big Beck (US1) Posts: 470US1
    Its down again, just had time to harvest milk. lol what the heck are they doing for over an hour after the three hour fix earlier? They musta broke it bad.
    This is the 3rd time it's went down for maintenance!  Right in the middle of a challenge too.  SMH

Oh and hi Beck....how are you doing otherwise?   :) 
    great! How are you? good to see you.  what a mess.  still down. I'm gonna go read a book.
  • Big Beck (US1)Big Beck (US1) Posts: 470US1
    I have a log in screen. It recognizes my password, it does not recognize me. -_-

this has happened to a couple of folks in my coop too. Of course we are communicating on facebook about it because we cant get in the game!
  • DebRN (US1)DebRN (US1) Posts: 426US1
    They could at least send out info on whether they are still working on it... late as it is in Germany!

Sign In to comment.