Home EN Discussion Corner for the official announcements

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Update Sept 4th - Enjoy the new Candy Farm and our new Cowshed Storage - Discussion

Comments

• Aper (US1)Aper (US1) US1 Posts: 2
    I got on for a second and then got thrown out.  
  • SandiOne (US1)SandiOne (US1) US1 Posts: 153
    I was almost there and then poof!
  • soozayn (US1)soozayn (US1) US1 Posts: 122
    ....and here we go again. Booted right out for more maintenance
  • Logged in then kicked out again for maintenance.  Surprised the new owners haven't stepped in with all these foul-ups.
  • Southern (US1)Southern (US1) US1 Posts: 3,268
    edited 04.09.2019
    I got in.

Nothing was fixed. Horse Tournament had restarted AGAIN.  Same problems with FL Rankings, Titles, & Medals.  Same problem with WWC Rankings.

Game almost immediately went down again. Unable to reconnect.  Maintenance screen back up again.

Going back for another nap. (Gee, I should be well rested after this. More sleep than I've had in a month) :)
    These idiots obviously have no idea what they are doing so why not employ people who can actually do the job. They get enough income from the selling of gold
    Considering the time difference, I'm very happy to see GG is still working on this for us in the US!
  • bass (US1)bass (US1) US1 Posts: 4
    got logged on for a second was looking FL and horses still messed up then POOF i was kicked out for more maintenance. did'nt get to do a thing this is SOOOOO aggravating
  • 24-KL0V3R (US1)24-KL0V3R (US1) US1 Posts: 2,464
    edited 01.02.2023
    no comment
    Post edited by 24-KL0V3R (US1) on

Twiddling my thumbs here. They shall be sore but well exercised!
  • rebadawn (US1)rebadawn (US1) US1 Posts: 11
    ok   think we need a roll back with a big do over come ggs
  • Kennetha (US1)Kennetha (US1) US1 Posts: 111
      It is now 2:00 CST and still maintenance  WOW 
  • brenda r (US1)brenda r (US1) US1 Posts: 2
    Logged in then kicked out again for maintenance.  Surprised the new owners haven't stepped in with all these foul-ups.
    Is there new owners? Is that why there is such a push to buy gold.

• farmer46 (US1)farmer46 (US1) US1 Posts: 41
    This is seriously bumming me out....  I hope that if the game isn't completely fried and gets back up and running that we will get some sort of a compensatory gift.
  • Brovic (US1)Brovic (US1) US1 Posts: 5
    i havent been able to get on the game for the last 8 hours
    edited 01.02.2023
    no comment
  • It has been under maintenance all day today (Sept. 4th) Don't they realize I have animals to feed!
    i havent been able to get on the game for the last 8 hours
    Over 12 hours this farce has been going on
  • Uncle John (GB1)Uncle John (GB1) GB1 Posts: 11,004
    Have you considered the possibility that the US servers are actually located in South Carolina ??   ;¬?
    edited 01.02.2023
    no comment
    Considering it is now almost 10pm in Germany I think they may have just shut the US server down now for the night & will wait until their morning to look at it again. Maybe we should all just find a different game at this point? It's not like we are even getting any regular updates on the situation or even an apology after all is said & done. 
  • 24K Mayhem (US1)24K Mayhem (US1) US1 Posts: 494
    It would be nice to get any response, even if they have shut it done for the night. Any response would be greatly appreciated and better than nothing.
  • Kennetha (US1)Kennetha (US1) US1 Posts: 111
      Your right Soozayn,  they could at least keep us posted...I still haven't collected all my farms :(((
  • Brovic (US1)Brovic (US1) US1 Posts: 5
    i got sent back two levels in the farmers league the other day.....they said oops it was a glitch but they never gave those levels earned back to me.  And now the whole game is glitchy.  If they give us anything for compensation it will be 10 purple feed and thats it.  I honestly don't know if I am going to continue this game...i can deal with glitches but they never do anything for us when this stuff happens.  For those of us that buy gold that hardly makes it worthwhile putting up with their constant errors
  • SophieLo (US1)SophieLo (US1) US1 Posts: 27
    edited 04.09.2019
    Well, I have had a very busy day myself.......helped solve a few crimes with Matlock and Dr. Mark Sloan......did a little night clubbing with Chief Bill Gillespie, and listened to a beautiful singing cop.......helped Matt Dillon and Festus blow up some gunrunners, fought off gold thieves with Ben Cartright too.........However I did leave the Rifleman to tend to his own problems so I could come check on my farm.........but after coming back to this mess, I think I'll take the Wagon Train and head west................might run into Charlies' Angels or have dinner with Mama's Family, at the Jefferson's place.........
  • BJs (US1)BJs (US1) US1 Posts: 189
    school is out the evening drama begins - teen talk - mishaps - algebra argument - fatal snap chat post - some tick tok    - simple supper and night time tv - crap Oh well may the marrow bring rainbows n glitter - Ill need a stable boy to help clean the stalls - good egg bad egg guess - Life is full of charms - check back after 5 pm C.
  • Fawners (US1)Fawners (US1) US1 Posts: 436
    @WascallyWabbit Any idea when the US Server will be back online?
  • Big Beck (US1)Big Beck (US1) US1 Posts: 514
    Its down again, just had time to harvest milk. lol what the heck are they doing for over an hour after the three hour fix earlier? They musta broke it bad.
    This is the 3rd time it's went down for maintenance!  Right in the middle of a challenge too.  SMH

Oh and hi Beck....how are you doing otherwise?   :) 
    great! How are you? good to see you.  what a mess.  still down. I'm gonna go read a book.
  • Big Beck (US1)Big Beck (US1) US1 Posts: 514
    I have a log in screen. It recognizes my password, it does not recognize me. -_-

this has happened to a couple of folks in my coop too. Of course we are communicating on facebook about it because we cant get in the game!
  • DebRN (US1)DebRN (US1) US1 Posts: 697
    They could at least send out info on whether they are still working on it... late as it is in Germany!

Sign In to comment.