Home Discussion Corner for the official announcements
MODERATOR WANTED

Are you a fan of Big Farm? Do you enjoy helping out your fellow players and community? Do you have regular time you can spend speaking directly with the Community and Game teams to help support your community? Then read through the application form and apply HERE to be considered to join the team :)

Update Sept 4th - Enjoy the new Candy Farm and our new Cowshed Storage - Discussion

Comments

• marywisc (US1)marywisc (US1) US1 Posts: 176
    Third one's the charm??
  • BJs (US1)BJs (US1) US1 Posts: 154
    tenhut the game is rebooting again - was kicked out - Lets hope the Server backup will come online and give us back our farms from the starting point of this crazy updating - fingers crossed -

Victory Ridge Home of the the ROCKINEST Night Shift on the (us1)

• selena m. (US1)selena m. (US1) US1 Posts: 54
    Another  maintenance.GGS better fix everything this time it’s getting annoying.
  • soozayn (US1)soozayn (US1) US1 Posts: 121
    If it aint right after this one then I am gonna have to go to Germany myself & sort it out I think?
  • ME14 (US1)ME14 (US1) US1 Posts: 33
    here we go again. another maintenance
    ME14 @ us 1
    It's after 7pm in Germany.....maybe they did it for the overtime pay?
  • Third one's the charm??
    Fingers crossed : ))
  • FarmerCli (US1)FarmerCli (US1) US1 Posts: 2,037
    I see the game is in "maintenance", so hopefully the issues we are having on the US server will be fixed and we will be greatly compensated for the losses, for the heartaches,  lost time in the Village Fair, Horse League, etc.
        Original acrylic painting by FarmerCli

• Still cant get in

• Big Beck (US1)Big Beck (US1) US1 Posts: 510
    Its down again, just had time to harvest milk. lol what the heck are they doing for over an hour after the three hour fix earlier? They musta broke it bad.
    Its down again, just had time to harvest milk. lol what the heck are they doing for over an hour after the three hour fix earlier? They musta broke it bad.
    I think they totally nuked it LOL
  • sophia2018 (US1)sophia2018 (US1) US1 Posts: 4
    edited 04.09.2019
    I just got in after travel and it's down??? What's going on??? 
  • adonna (US1)adonna (US1) US1 Posts: 21
    My farm has been down since 3am . It has now been almost 11 hours ! The farmers league is going on and i have not been able to compete . so now i am very behind . What will be done about that ?

• I've not been on since 4am cst. . I mean, I get there needs to be maintenance but, uh. 
    I lol'ed at the thought of compensation but, ya know - a girl can dream. 
    Empire Retiree, sent to the Farm. 

Proud Member of Farmers First!
  • wannago (INT1)wannago (INT1) INT1 Posts: 57
    Hello,

I love the new Cowshed Storage Building. Since it is considerably more diamonds @WascallyWabbit , I am hoping that GGS is already working on a FL WOF and possibly making diamonds rewards in other areas of the game. That would be great. (Fingers crossed). 

Cheers, Wanna :) 
    wannago @ WWW 1
    I just got in after travel and it's down??? What's going on??? 
    It's been a long weary day of frustration & boredom. All the other servers are up & running fine but ours has been nuked :( No apology & not looking like they will get it fixed in any great hurry either
  • DebRN (US1)DebRN (US1) US1 Posts: 585
    INT1 has had a much worse time that US1.  We should be thankful we don't have THEIR problems. 
  • Its down again, just had time to harvest milk. lol what the heck are they doing for over an hour after the three hour fix earlier? They musta broke it bad.
    This is the 3rd time it's went down for maintenance!  Right in the middle of a challenge too.  SMH

Oh and hi Beck....how are you doing otherwise?   :) 
  • FarmerCli (US1)FarmerCli (US1) US1 Posts: 2,037
    ~sigh~ It is 8 pm in Germany, past suppertime for them.  It is beer time at the pub and off to bed.  Maybe we will see a new farm in the morning.
        Original acrylic painting by FarmerCli

INT1 has had a much worse time that US1.  We should be thankful we don't have THEIR problems. 
    yeah but it is starting to look like the problems are spreading through to our server now so if it is a virus then eventually all of the servers will have it & the game will be kaput
  • ManiB (US1)ManiB (US1) US1 Posts: 18
    Ooooh! I was almost able to log in! Anyone else???
  • antigone6 (US1)antigone6 (US1) US1 Posts: 106
    Any ideas how long this time ?  :/

Any ideas how long this time ?  :/
    How long is a piece of string?
  • ManiB (US1)ManiB (US1) US1 Posts: 18
    I have a log in screen. It recognizes my password, it does not recognize me. -_-

• jwllmsjnb (US1)jwllmsjnb (US1) US1 Posts: 136
    edited 04.09.2019
    yep, in. But, still nothing in the parking lot. And, right back into maintenance.

jwllmsjnb @ us 1
    I got back in & still nothing has been fixed. FL is still screwed up completely as is wwc
Sign In to comment.