Home EN Discussion Corner for the official announcements

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Update Sept 4th - Enjoy the new Candy Farm and our new Cowshed Storage - Discussion

Comments

• marywisc (US1)marywisc (US1) US1 Posts: 176
    Third one's the charm??
  • BJs (US1)BJs (US1) US1 Posts: 189
    tenhut the game is rebooting again - was kicked out - Lets hope the Server backup will come online and give us back our farms from the starting point of this crazy updating - fingers crossed -
  • selena m. (US1)selena m. (US1) US1 Posts: 54
    Another  maintenance.GGS better fix everything this time it’s getting annoying.
  • soozayn (US1)soozayn (US1) US1 Posts: 122
    If it aint right after this one then I am gonna have to go to Germany myself & sort it out I think?
  • ME14 (US1)ME14 (US1) US1 Posts: 47
    here we go again. another maintenance
    It's after 7pm in Germany.....maybe they did it for the overtime pay?
  • 24KSan (US1)24KSan (US1) US1 Posts: 95
    Third one's the charm??
    Fingers crossed : ))
  • 24-KL0V3R (US1)24-KL0V3R (US1) US1 Posts: 2,464
    edited 01.02.2023
    no comment
    Post edited by 24-KL0V3R (US1) on
    I see the game is in "maintenance", so hopefully the issues we are having on the US server will be fixed and we will be greatly compensated for the losses, for the heartaches,  lost time in the Village Fair, Horse League, etc.

I wouldn't hold your breath on that happening
  • connie_86 (US1)connie_86 (US1) US1 Posts: 137
    Still cant get in
  • Big Beck (US1)Big Beck (US1) US1 Posts: 514
    Its down again, just had time to harvest milk. lol what the heck are they doing for over an hour after the three hour fix earlier? They musta broke it bad.
    Its down again, just had time to harvest milk. lol what the heck are they doing for over an hour after the three hour fix earlier? They musta broke it bad.
    I think they totally nuked it LOL
  • sophia2018 (US1)sophia2018 (US1) US1 Posts: 4
    edited 04.09.2019
    I just got in after travel and it's down??? What's going on??? 
  • adonna (US1)adonna (US1) US1 Posts: 24
    My farm has been down since 3am . It has now been almost 11 hours ! The farmers league is going on and i have not been able to compete . so now i am very behind . What will be done about that ?

• I've not been on since 4am cst. . I mean, I get there needs to be maintenance but, uh. 
    I lol'ed at the thought of compensation but, ya know - a girl can dream. 
  • wannago (INT1)wannago (INT1) INT1 Posts: 79
    Hello,

I love the new Cowshed Storage Building. Since it is considerably more diamonds @WascallyWabbit , I am hoping that GGS is already working on a FL WOF and possibly making diamonds rewards in other areas of the game. That would be great. (Fingers crossed). 

Cheers, Wanna :) 
    I just got in after travel and it's down??? What's going on??? 
    It's been a long weary day of frustration & boredom. All the other servers are up & running fine but ours has been nuked :( No apology & not looking like they will get it fixed in any great hurry either
  • DebRN (US1)DebRN (US1) US1 Posts: 697
    INT1 has had a much worse time that US1.  We should be thankful we don't have THEIR problems. 
  • Its down again, just had time to harvest milk. lol what the heck are they doing for over an hour after the three hour fix earlier? They musta broke it bad.
    This is the 3rd time it's went down for maintenance!  Right in the middle of a challenge too.  SMH

Oh and hi Beck....how are you doing otherwise?   :) 
  • 24-KL0V3R (US1)24-KL0V3R (US1) US1 Posts: 2,464
    edited 01.02.2023
    no comment
    Post edited by 24-KL0V3R (US1) on
  • I'm loving the new temp farm building slots....helps so much!  I also love the idea of a cowshed storage but not going to happen for me at 69,000 diamonds....pls let that be a mistake!!!

Now..... are we going to get to play Big Farm today?  I think our compensation package should just be 69,000 diamonds.... I think that would make me a happy farmer again.   :D
    INT1 has had a much worse time that US1.  We should be thankful we don't have THEIR problems. 
    yeah but it is starting to look like the problems are spreading through to our server now so if it is a virus then eventually all of the servers will have it & the game will be kaput
  • I do not understand why they start so many events at once.    Great if it all works together but the changes they make never seem to do that.   They should have started the candy farm immediately following the candy hunt.  Then after that new improved farm is working  correctly,  introduce either the Pleasure Park or the Village League.  Probably less maintenance or at least spread out over a few days.  And maybe they could pinpoint the problems easier by adding one event at a time.
  • ManiB (US1)ManiB (US1) US1 Posts: 18
    A cowshed storage for you, and for you, and for you. . .a cowshed storage for EVERYONE!!! :D Seriously, I expect a cowshed storage for this mess. Or, maybe something else wonderful seeing that I only have one cow shed.  Yep, that might be a better idea.  ;-)
    Ooooh! I was almost able to log in! Anyone else???
  • 24K Mayhem (US1)24K Mayhem (US1) US1 Posts: 494
    Any ideas how long this time ?  :/
    Any ideas how long this time ?  :/
    How long is a piece of string?
    I have a log in screen. It recognizes my password, it does not recognize me. -_-

• jwllmsjnb (US1)jwllmsjnb (US1) US1 Posts: 409
    edited 04.09.2019
    yep, in. But, still nothing in the parking lot. And, right back into maintenance.

I got back in & still nothing has been fixed. FL is still screwed up completely as is wwc
Sign In to comment.