Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Happiness Level

Myself and a number of my fellow coop team members have just noticed an issue with our happiness levels. On all  my farms for some time now I have been hovering around -90% production costs, all at the top end of the green. This afternoon all my farms are now showing in the red, and my Gourmet Farm is reading +305 production costs. This seems to have happened since the fix this morning. Can we expect some support with getting this sorted please.

Comments

• preslav94 (BG1)preslav94 (BG1) BG1 Posts: 1,781
    Same problem in BG server after the update. 
  • Orinoco (GB1)Orinoco (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,176
    My happiness has dropped too. Plus my farmer's league title has reverted back to dairy farmer when it was determined dairy farmer at the end of the HWE and the zzz's normally above empty fishing boats are in the middle of the ocean.
  • Ghost rider (GB1)Ghost rider (GB1) GB1 Posts: 294
    Is there a issue with the happiness meter ?
  • yomismo1 (ES1)yomismo1 (ES1) ES1 Posts: 2,291
    Same problem in ES server after the update. 
  • Also gone down into the red after the changes, same for others in my co op 
  • Mrs M.B (GB1)Mrs M.B (GB1) GB1 Posts: 21
    I think this is something to do with the apartment block, I have one on my main farm and one on my Gourmet farm. From looking at the figures, I believe that the happiness levels for the houses have been deducted twice. Each are minus 220, I have 4 in the block which is also minus 20, giving a total of minus 900, as is stated on the information tab. However, I have already been deducted the minus 220 for each house when they were separate buildings. 
  • nannsi (SKN1)nannsi (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 325
    same problem for several i my coop
    have the apartment block 
    and before the update i hade nice happiness
    some in my coop is not affected 

• All my happyness on main farm disappeared after update today ..what happens ?? 
  • nannsi (SKN1)nannsi (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 325
    not possible to edit my post

flower farm is not affected and has no apartment block 
    same problem for several i my coop
    have the apartment block 
    and before the update i hade nice happiness
    some in my coop is not affected 

I too do not have a problem with the Flower Farm, as I don't have an apartment block there. Also, not all the members of my coop are affected, just some.
  • RowdyRac (FormerMod)RowdyRac (FormerMod) Guest Posts: 1,250
    @nannsi (SKN1)

You can check whether there is a problem by adding up the negative happiness of all the houses on your farm, including the ones inside the apartment block,

and see whether it corresponds to the total given here:

Previously there was an unintended error where the houses inside the apartment building did not affect the happiness meter, even though they should have.
  • sanja13 (INT1)sanja13 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 11
    edited 04.09.2019
    Have you seen the production cost as a result of this bug !!!!

Edited to turn down the volume  ||  Rowdy
  • wasn't aware that was an unintended error but that would explain it yes
    I was not aware there was a bug with the apartment block previously, thank you RowdyRac for your response.
  • When will you fix it ? Still minus 212 .. usely i have +95
    It has been fixed, please see response from RowdyRac. 
    @Maren I Kæret (SKN1)

It is not a bug, this IS the fix.
    It was wrong before, it didn't count the houses that were placed into the apartment building.
    But is should have counted them, and now it does.

You can check this for yourself by adding up all the negative happiness from all the houses on your farm (including the ones inside the apartment) and see whether it is the same as the total shown here:

However, if you find that it does not add up, on your farm, please post a screenshot here so that we can forward it. 
    And also list the number of houses on your farm, as well as the level that each is at. (Remember to include the ones inside of the apartment building as well).
    What is the point of the forum and announcements if this was'nt even mentioned even in the first place when the apartment block appeared let alone when the announcement was made ...nowhere in bug fix's is this listed 

Muppets !!
    @darren24 (GB1)

I imagine they didn't mention it when the apartment block first appeared because they were not aware that the bug existed.
    As for not mentioning it in the bug list today .... your guess is as good as mine  :/
    edited 04.09.2019
    RowdyRac said:
    @darren24 (GB1)

I imagine they didn't mention it when the apartment block first appeared because they were not aware that the bug existed.
    As for not mentioning it in the bug list today .... your guess is as good as mine  :/
    Well can known bugs be listed somewhere on the forum when as soon as they are known
    as i only got to know by going to the known issue page on the support site which i and others rarely visit ! as we are always directed to the forum for issues
  • Twiglet (GB1)Twiglet (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,174
    edited 04.09.2019
    My happiness as dropped to also before update i had a tiny little bit to add to the meter in the farmers league to move me up to next level after the update it as taken me back to the start of that level ???? where the red line is showing that is where i was before update !!
  • MRG1 (US1)MRG1 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,554
    RowdyRac said:
    @darren24 (GB1)

Well, I for one would not have completely built another house and apple orchards if I knew that the happiness level displayed was incorrect after placing the apartment block.
    If GGS determined that the happiness was showing incorrectly they should have communicated this as soon as they realized it.  I know, I know, someone will say I should have realized it would lower my happiness level and I should have reviewed the information in the build menu, yada yada yada....
    My happiness level was between 80-90 but is so far in the red now I am so discouraged. Now I am faced with the dilemma: do I remove a house and apple orchard that took me weeks to build? 
  • Kimmiecat (NL1)Kimmiecat (NL1) NL1 Posts: 995
    edited 05.09.2019
    RowdyRac said:
    @darren24 (GB1)

That is what GGS calls "communication changes".....well, it is a change indeed. From lousy communication to no communication.
  • Pepgal (US1)Pepgal (US1) US1 Posts: 14
    Well I for one got rid of many of my decorations for parts since I was under the impression they were no longer needed for happiness. I filled the space with more animals, orchards, etc. If you ask me, they should have left it the way it was to be fair to the players. We weren't aware of the situation and made changes accordingly. Now we are stuck with major unhappiness and no way to fix it. This is just not fair to the players.
  • TheJ.mulcahy (GB1)TheJ.mulcahy (GB1) GB1 Posts: 43
    edited 06.09.2019
    Well I for one got rid of many of my decorations for parts since I was under the impression they were no longer needed for happiness. I filled the space with more animals, orchards, etc. If you ask me, they should have left it the way it was to be fair to the players. We weren't aware of the situation and made changes accordingly. Now we are stuck with major unhappiness and no way to fix it. This is just not fair to the players.

Nothing fair about this game, its all take take take and mistakes and we are always the ones to pay for the errors, something not quite right about that I think, having said that I do feel it is quite sad, would be a great game if only GGS would learn how to give a little too and I don't mean a box of ruddy humas greenhouse seaweed, I would like to put that where the sun never shines!
  • kaylynnh (US1)kaylynnh (US1) US1 Posts: 7
    i wish they would have told us about the mistake. After i added my apartment block i added a bunch of decos to up my happiness and it was back to 92%. then the update occurred and my happiness is a -390 with production cost of +366. That is pretty aggravating. 
  • Mariann (INT1)Mariann (INT1) INT1 Posts: 55
    I don't seems to get this situation, to build the apartment block -20 happy, when you build and upgrade a house, it always take some happy, soo, by the time you get to level 8 house, you lost 220 happy, now, why and how did you lose soo many happy suddenly after the hotfix?  when you put the house into the apartment block it was suppose to take the happy off again? So far I didn't put any house into my apartment block because when I tried to do so, it said that if I move the house into the apartment block, then I can not upgrade that house any more, and I don't have any house at level 8 yet,
    Can somebody explain this lost happy please, 
  • Data King (US1)Data King (US1) US1 Posts: 7,994
    There is still a problem with the apartment blocks.  :(
     The happiness is being effected in a strange way.  :#
    Some have reported it give more happiness & other reporting it takes to much happiness away. Others have reported that their happiness changes during game play!!  :s
    An update on this matter would be nice
     - oh as well as some kind of compensation :) 
  • Mariann (INT1)Mariann (INT1) INT1 Posts: 55
    Than you Data King, I guess good luck with any compensation!!!! They did nothing about lost events, messed up HWEs, or anything else, yet, and I don't think they ever will, :s
  • Data King (US1)Data King (US1) US1 Posts: 7,994
    Than you Data King, I guess good luck with any compensation!!!! They did nothing about lost events, messed up HWEs, or anything else, yet, and I don't think they ever will, :s
    Correct most of the time they will not compensate us for the bug caused by some thing being added to the game. As for the events, those come around often enough that missing 1 or 2 is no big deal really.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file