Home EN Discussion Corner for the official announcements

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Update Sept 4th - Enjoy the new Candy Farm and our new Cowshed Storage - Discussion

Comments

• Southern (US1)Southern (US1) US1 Posts: 3,268
    Can't place stalls in pleasure park 
    Same error here.

it, I'm going back to bed. :)  Maybe when I get up in 4-5 hours there will have been another hotfix. :)
  • Kimberly (US1)Kimberly (US1) US1 Posts: 5
    I can log in but everything else is messed up. I am ready to quit, and I am not the only one!!!!
  • Teddy (SKN1)Teddy (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 12
    After the update, I can't access "full screen mode". Restarted browser, and exited the game, before entering again a couple of times. My co-player doesn't have that issue according to her. Anyone else got the same problem?

Regarding the apt. building and cowshed, many of us will be receiving our 401 K, before finishing these buildings. Maybe mike tyson is president of US, before we're finished?
  • SandiOne (US1)SandiOne (US1) US1 Posts: 153
    OMG, Just saw my Happiness meters are all wrong as though Deco's are gone!!!???
  • The US server was "updated" this am and all is gone in the Fairgrounds...the Horse Tourney says it is over??? and the Candy Farm is not to be seen!!  how long will these be AWOL??  what a fix!!
  • artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,617
    My FL has reset and put me back to the starting point as well.
  • NormaHelen (US1)NormaHelen (US1) US1 Posts: 262
    I have the candy farm but the rankings are just as messed up as the farmer's league.
  • Barb66 (US1)Barb66 (US1) US1 Posts: 57
    Don't mind the time for server maintenance/upgrades but it is frustrating that both the horse season and farmer's league seem to be negatively impacted. My gold level horse is now back to bronze VI. This means i will most likely not make it back to gold much less platinum. And, with the FL; it's totally broken. Good thing it's just a game. I'll keep playing as best I can.
  • SassyMiss (US1)SassyMiss (US1) US1 Posts: 349
    Erase today and just start all over tomorrow..Maybe they can fix it by then
  • Pookie89 (US1)Pookie89 (US1) US1 Posts: 29
    I also am not able to expand screen; no candy farm that I can see on map; parking lot, where current event usually shows... is blank; trade centre building is missing; horse tourney has reset to "0" showing bronze level (when I was actually in the midst of an existing tourney and in the silver league).
  • Don't mind the time for server maintenance/upgrades but it is frustrating that both the horse season and farmer's league seem to be negatively impacted. My gold level horse is now back to bronze VI. This means i will most likely not make it back to gold much less platinum. And, with the FL; it's totally broken. Good thing it's just a game. I'll keep playing as best I can.
    I don't have my horse back yet. Nothing in my parking lot but the WWC building. I am tending my farms, hoping maybe things will get straightened out.
  • holidayrox (US1)holidayrox (US1) US1 Posts: 328
    So do they have different people doing the update on the different servers? Could we please have the one that works on the Germany server? 
  • Qat (US1)Qat (US1) US1 Posts: 46
    With all the strange happenings with the current update I believe I received a decoration unearned the Fresh Food Lover's Boxes.  Not a good swap for the issues with the Anniversary Cup.
  • shazamd (US1)shazamd (US1) US1 Posts: 766
    All I have is the VF bldg and challenge window.  I think the WWC is still working as I get rewards for harvesting now and then.  What a mess.....
  • BTBB (US1)BTBB (US1) US1 Posts: 34
    WHAT THE ??????? horse event GONE, NO CAndy event my other Camping event GONE BIG FARM GONE DID YOU EVEN TRY TO FIX THE US SERVER???????
  • farmerjohn 22 (US1)farmerjohn 22 (US1) US1 Posts: 37,770
    The horse tournament has reset also for me.  :(
  • jitu7 (IN1)jitu7 (IN1) IN1 Posts: 1,113
    We are supposed to store our cows in that building. Then how we will collect and skip cows?
    Will we need to bring it out for collection and feeding?
  • 24-KL0V3R (US1)24-KL0V3R (US1) US1 Posts: 2,464
    edited 01.02.2023
    no comment
    Post edited by 24-KL0V3R (US1) on
    that is a HWE award, not from horse competition
  • 24K Mayhem (US1)24K Mayhem (US1) US1 Posts: 494
    Anyone else having bad happiness levels on your farms?  This could get quite costly to plant for VF challenges

• soozayn (US1)soozayn (US1) US1 Posts: 122
    Funny how there is no apology for this screw up as yet
  • yomismo1 (ES1)yomismo1 (ES1) ES1 Posts: 2,291
    edited 04.09.2019
    Anyone else having bad happiness levels on your farms?  This could get quite costly to plant for VF challenges

Server ES1

YES and it stinks! Happiness level on Main farm is almost non-existent now :(

• BJs (US1)BJs (US1) US1 Posts: 189
    I have a few members that can not see the VF- My and others farmers league is reset to 0 and not counting the VF at present - I was a dairy farmer was looking forward to the 6 grand diamonds - Wonder if I will be believed this time - proly get a balloon deco to big to use. This up date and the following got fix sure fixed us up - I do have a bright side to look upon - yep What will be the compensation - A luxury day at the spa - perhaps one of those newfangled Kites - A backhoe full of diamonds - a gift book of coupons for the mermaid bay eatery - see the sun will come up - but in the mean time my farm is going to heal slowly and all my dreams of a ultra modern solid gold farm house are fading into the nightmare of a rundown trailer in a trailer park with a patch of sand for a garden that stray cats go in -
  • jwllmsjnb (US1)jwllmsjnb (US1) US1 Posts: 409
    LOL, here we go again.

maintenance again
  • SassyMiss (US1)SassyMiss (US1) US1 Posts: 349
    Please get it right this time.
    If at first you don't succeed....try, try, try, try again.lol
  • soozayn (US1)soozayn (US1) US1 Posts: 122
    OMG....the server is down yet again?????
  • RowdyRac (FormerMod)RowdyRac (FormerMod) Guest Posts: 1,250
    @antigone6 (US1)

It is possible that what you are noticing is part of a fix  (I know, I know  :/ )

Previously the new Apartment buildings kindly "did away" with the negative happiness attached to the houses that were stored inside them. Maybe you noticed your farm happiness increase after you acquired an apartment and stored houses in it ?
    They should now accurately reflect the "unhappiness" of your workers on the farms where the apartment buildings are presently situated.

If you are so inclined, you can add up the happiness penalty of the houses on your farm, including those inside of the apartment, and check if it is correct.
    A few people , from other servers, have done so today and found it to be accurate.
Sign In to comment.