Home EN Discussion Corner for the official announcements

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Update Sept 4th - Enjoy the new Candy Farm and our new Cowshed Storage - Discussion

Comments

• vtkady (US1)vtkady (US1) US1 Posts: 98

• Southern (US1)Southern (US1) US1 Posts: 3,268
    Is it plugged in? Maybe, a couple of Fonzerelli love taps?

• 24-KL0V3R (US1)24-KL0V3R (US1) US1 Posts: 2,464
    edited 01.02.2023
    no comment
    Post edited by 24-KL0V3R (US1) on
  • farmer46 (US1)farmer46 (US1) US1 Posts: 41
    O.M.G.  still down? I am #whiningnotwinning!  

I have had to go out and do ACTUAL work this morning...  the natural order of my day is total chaos... 
  • Rose1979 (US1)Rose1979 (US1) US1 Posts: 23
    Been on since 5 AM EST and now a few minutes til 10 EST and still not able to log on.......   I don't know if it went down before 5 AM - however this is just tooo long

• SandiOne (US1)SandiOne (US1) US1 Posts: 153
    I think "we" just aged ourselves if I'm getting your reference??  
  • SophieLo (US1)SophieLo (US1) US1 Posts: 27
    NOW, we know why poor old Farmer George is always scratching his head..........
  • Southern (US1)Southern (US1) US1 Posts: 3,268
    I wonder if there is a different Team member doing these updates on the different servers!  Maybe the one for the US server overslept or broke his/her wrench or screwdriver.  Maybe worse, he/she spilled coffee into the server hoping to hurry matters up, you know, to give our server a caffeine boost, but it backfired.  :o

Just kidding, Server Admins, I love ya!

/please don't delete me. :)

• PlayaJim1 (US1)PlayaJim1 (US1) US1 Posts: 17
    any idea how much longer
  • jwllmsjnb (US1)jwllmsjnb (US1) US1 Posts: 409
    edited 04.09.2019
    I think "we" just aged ourselves if I'm getting your reference??  

Yep, Sandi, maybe Fonzi wasn't the right kind of magic. Let's try Samantha, or our fairy godmothers.

P.S. I don't know how to refer to another post and have it copy the convo.

edited 01.02.2023
    no comment
  • Typical GGS, inconsiderate of it's customers mentality.

The only time they really care is when it's time for them to take in our cash.

In real life a company this poor on it's customer service practices on a regular basis is out of business

So very rude, with no communication of any sort

But again, very typical GGS. Shouldn't expect anything else.
  • Just Kar (US1)Just Kar (US1) US1 Posts: 340
    we should get something for the lack of sleep 
    We are, bags under our eyes!!!

Every time I see the maintenance sign I always wonder what they are busy breaking but I didn't think it would be the entire game. I think they need to hire some intelligent help.
  • SuzyQ22 (US1)SuzyQ22 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,475
    You all are a riot.  I came in to see what was up in the forums, saw 77 posts to threads and my eyes bugged out to find out they were all for this thread.    Muahhahahahha!   :)
  • 24K Mayhem (US1)24K Mayhem (US1) US1 Posts: 494
    Thank You for the Info Rowdy. Consolation pcks are nice... WE Want to Farm :-)
  • edie04 (US1)edie04 (US1) US1 Posts: 5
    how long does an upgrade take??  poor planning on bf's part... seriously?? from 2.30 am and its now 9.15 and STILL it's it maintenance?  HELLO??  is anyone paying any attention ??
  • SassyMiss (US1)SassyMiss (US1) US1 Posts: 349
    I think their "quick" fixes to just patch what was broke in the past has just caught up with them.
  • Just Kar (US1)Just Kar (US1) US1 Posts: 340
    Well what do ya know...I am able to log in and a 2 for 1 ad slaps me in the face. For all the crap we put up with to play this game you should be giving us gold!
  • Hey US Farmers,

I am able to get in there now, are you all back in?
  • SuzyQ22 (US1)SuzyQ22 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,475
    edited 04.09.2019
    Why did GGS take my King Ludwig Coins and exchange them for farm cash?  I want those back please.

Parking lot is empty too.

No Candy Farm although there is the prompt to play it on the left side of the screen.

• SassyMiss (US1)SassyMiss (US1) US1 Posts: 349
    Am in, but nothing in parking lot
  • MRG1 (US1)MRG1 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,554
    edited 04.09.2019
    Logged in finally, there are NO events in the parking lot. No VF. no FL, no weekly event. NADA

• We can get back onto our farms again   Yay !!
  • yomismo1 (ES1)yomismo1 (ES1) ES1 Posts: 2,291
    edited 04.09.2019
    With the update, they also removed the option of seeing another player's farm.

You can only enter the main farm.

The tab to access other farms from another farmer's main farm, works at times.

We have lost King Louis coins for dollars and the farms are without happiness.

Hmmm, nothing in the parking lot, no events  oh, oh
    edited 01.02.2023
    no comment
  • ijrosh (US1)ijrosh (US1) US1 Posts: 1,325
    my farmers league is broken so it is not counting anything for village fair. this is not good. i collected humus and speed up soap and nothing.
  • Sue33 (US1)Sue33 (US1) US1 Posts: 60
    edited 04.09.2019
    I am back on the farm I have all the parking lot things but my horse racing season has gone back to the begining - Bronze League :'( and I managed to get up to the gold

Farmers League is also messed up
  • 24K Mayhem (US1)24K Mayhem (US1) US1 Posts: 494
    My farmers league is also broken... I had purchased the season pass and it GONE! I was also on Skilled Dairy farm Rank and now started all over  ;o(
Sign In to comment.