Home EN Discussion Corner for the official announcements

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Update Sept 4th - Enjoy the new Candy Farm and our new Cowshed Storage - Discussion

Comments

• Red Rose (RU1)Red Rose (RU1) RU1 Posts: 182
    Had the same problem with the Meadow, refresh fixed it.
  • vtkady (US1)vtkady (US1) US1 Posts: 98
    We should be getting extra dung on our animal harvests at a minimum  :-)  They've been holding it for a LONG time
  • SophieLo (US1)SophieLo (US1) US1 Posts: 27
    A VERY nice consolation package is in order..........NO DOUBT
  • marywisc (US1)marywisc (US1) US1 Posts: 176
    @pavilya (US1)  SO TRUE ...I could have slept for 5 more hours!!
  • 8 o'clock still a no go.. sigh!!
  • RozZz (US1)RozZz (US1) US1 Posts: 52
    8 o'clock still a no go.. sigh!!
    6 o'clock here and I am headed to work. Now I am getting "the connection to the server was interrupted. Please try to reconnect". 

• shazamd (US1)shazamd (US1) US1 Posts: 766
    Same here...something broke
  • 24KSan (US1)24KSan (US1) US1 Posts: 95
    edited 04.09.2019
    It's now 4 hrs.  At the very least, it would be nice if someone updated us as to the problem ggs has encountered, and/or how much longer this might take,  instead of leaving us all hanging.

One would think that keeping the farm community informed would be the right thing to do, or is it just me.
  • Rose1979 (US1)Rose1979 (US1) US1 Posts: 23
    4 hour + upgrade - if GB is back on - that explains why USA players cannot win in anything - they have more playing time and we have to start out playing catch-up

• RookieLana8 (US1)RookieLana8 (US1) US1 Posts: 191

9:08 am here, still no game.

Wow........I could've been helping a friend move...........
  • SassyMiss (US1)SassyMiss (US1) US1 Posts: 349
    Maintenance done, now broke sign needs to go up
  • pavilya (US1)pavilya (US1) US1 Posts: 7
    yep ,wont to server
  • Maintenance done, now broke sign needs to go up
    Maintenance might be done, but I still can't log on to the game. Screen is static, doesn't move.
    Can't log in....the reconnect message comes up...I tried 10 times.....sigh
  • Can't log in....the reconnect message comes up...I tried 10 times.....sigh
    I don't even get the reconnect message. All I get is the first screen before the log in, it doesn't move.
  • yomismo1 (ES1)yomismo1 (ES1) ES1 Posts: 2,291
    The happiness of the farms, has been lost with the update.

Now our workers are sad.  :'(
  • RookieLana8 (US1)RookieLana8 (US1) US1 Posts: 191

I remember 2 other crashes, 1 took all day to come back online. The other one took days to come back online  :(

• The happiness of the farms, has been lost with the update.

Now our workers are sad.  :'(
    Looks like US1 isn't the only one with problems. This hot fix is a hot mess.
  • SandiOne (US1)SandiOne (US1) US1 Posts: 153
    ...and now we're back to "undergoing maintenance" again UGH
  • SassyMiss (US1)SassyMiss (US1) US1 Posts: 349
    work in progress now coming up. they must have missed a bug or hundred.
  • RowdyRac (FormerMod)RowdyRac (FormerMod) Guest Posts: 1,250
    @US1 players

There is unfortunately no time-frame (for the server being back up) available for us to share with you at this time   :|

• Figures.

I finally was allowed back in....US1 is back under maintenance
  • Terri8 (US1)Terri8 (US1) US1 Posts: 141
    Well about 9:25 here and still nothing, no maintenance sign no reconnect just a screen of the farm, refreshed 3 times and nothing. I would like to see when I finally get on is, the new cow barn or 69000 diamonds, LMBO! I know it will never happen but I just had to put it out there.: )) 
  • Well about 9:25 here and still nothing, no maintenance sign no reconnect just a screen of the farm, refreshed 3 times and nothing. I would like to see when I finally get on is, the new cow barn or 69000 diamonds, LMBO! I know it will never happen but I just had to put it out there.: )) 
    That is all I get, the screen of the farm.
  • jwllmsjnb (US1)jwllmsjnb (US1) US1 Posts: 409
    Is it plugged in? Maybe, a couple of Fonzerelli love taps?
    RowdyRac said:
    @US1 players

There is unfortunately no time-frame (for the server being back up) available for us to share with you at this time   :|

.........but just wait until you see the CONSOLATION PACKAGE we've put together for you guys!!!.....right?
  • Southern (US1)Southern (US1) US1 Posts: 3,268
    Time to binge some stuff on Netflix and take a nap. 

This, too, shall pass. :)
  • Terri8 (US1)Terri8 (US1) US1 Posts: 141
    Thank You Rowdy for info : ))
Sign In to comment.