Home EN Discussion Corner for the official announcements

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Update Sept 4th - Enjoy the new Candy Farm and our new Cowshed Storage - Discussion

Have fun discussing the Latest Update here :)

Comments

• 12EB23 (INT1)12EB23 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 417
    will the new cow storage be purchased with diamonds?
  • So much Curious with this new Cowshed Storage Building..
    I wish the big cowshed also fits in !
  • Exxy (INT1)Exxy (INT1) INT1 Posts: 2,602
    Yes me three, curious :)
  • Southern (US1)Southern (US1) US1 Posts: 3,268
    Kinda light on the details about the cowshed storage, but I suppose we'll find out as soon as the server comes back up from the patch. :)

And yay!  Unlocked construction slot for the candy farm! More candy! *nom nom nom*
  • Twiglet (GB1)Twiglet (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,174
    and the next event is ?
  • Exxy (INT1)Exxy (INT1) INT1 Posts: 2,602
    @Southern (US1)

Yippee! thanks for mentioning it

I managed to miss that lol
  • and the next event is ?
    CC I think. The timer was up for a while yesterday morning. Might have been taken down because they realized the update would screw timing up worse than usual. 
  • WascallyWabbit (FormerMod)WascallyWabbit (FormerMod) Guest Posts: 6,097
    edited 04.09.2019
    @amber3 (INT1) @praveshmohta (IN1)

The cowshed, which I think is called Cow Community, works like the Apartment block, needing Diamonds to build & upgrade. We are told that all sizes of cows will fit in there & as for feeding, it may be easier to wait & see it for yourselves, as the description we got was a bit confusing - You can choose individual feeding for the stables in there, as far as which feed to use etc so I am really not sure how that is done.
  • Dinno (SKN1)Dinno (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 19
    Wish we could get something for the pigs. everything is big- even the tropical version
  • farmgirlmimi43 (US1)farmgirlmimi43 (US1) US1 Posts: 422
    edited 04.09.2019

The cowshed, which I think is called Cow Community, works like the Apartment block, needing Diamonds to build & upgrade. We are told that all sizes of cows will fit in there & as for feeding, it may be easier to wait & see it for yourselves, as the description we got was a bit confusing - You can choose individual feeding for the stables in there, as far as which feed to use etc so I really not sure how that is done.
    Another diamond building? Just earning enough to upgrade the apartment block as far as as I need to is going to take me a while. The new cowshed will have to wait. 
  • Kimmiecat (NL1)Kimmiecat (NL1) NL1 Posts: 995
    No bugfix for the skipping crates (F)HWE?
    edited 04.09.2019
    Wish we could get something for the pigs. everything is big- even the tropical version
    dont worry that will be next i guess, it will be more storage for everything then you can buy and build more to fill them.
    So if the upgrading is also diamonds, looks like the FL will run one after another with no rest in between.

The cowshed, which I think is called Cow Community, works like the Apartment block, needing Diamonds to build & upgrade. We are told that all sizes of cows will fit in there & as for feeding, it may be easier to wait & see it for yourselves, as the description we got was a bit confusing - You can choose individual feeding for the stables in there, as far as which feed to use etc so I really not sure how that is done.
    Another diamond building? Just earning enough to upgrade the apartment block as far as as I need to is going to take me a while. The new cowshed will have to wait. 

Considering that we need something like 250,000 diamonds just to upgrade (1) apartment block to maximum, it's going to take most of us a verrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrry long time. 

Me, I'm going to build all the buildings (that I want) first, then worry about upgrading them. 
    60,000 diamonds for the cow storage lol
  • 60 k diamonds for the cowshed storage,well that ain't happening any time soon.
  • Please can I get the bug this time that gives me several million points before I even start!
    60,000 diamonds for the cow storage lol

• luvs2wolf64 (US1)luvs2wolf64 (US1) US1 Posts: 170
    Yay, more awesome things that will take so long to get I'll be a skeleton before I get them LOL. 

I'm with you, Southern - get the buildings I want first before bothering with upgrading :)
  • 4 Hearts (US1)4 Hearts (US1) US1 Posts: 51
    I believe the apartment blocks must be fully upgraded before building a second one. You can place one on each farm but you need to upgrade it fully before placing a second.. I am sure the cow storage will be the same
  • jwllmsjnb (US1)jwllmsjnb (US1) US1 Posts: 409
    I thought we could only have one apt per farm, period?

Are any US1 members able to get back onto their farms yet?

• marywisc (US1)marywisc (US1) US1 Posts: 176
    @jwllmsjnb (US1) Nope, very long upgrade
  • SuzyQ22 (US1)SuzyQ22 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,475
    I can't get onto the US1 server yet.

• Xcution (INT1)Xcution (INT1) INT1 Posts: 1,183
     Btw these 60k diamond cow storage thing is at its max value ofr starting
  • farmgirlmimi43 (US1)farmgirlmimi43 (US1) US1 Posts: 422
    edited 04.09.2019
    I thought we could only have one apt per farm, period?

Are any US1 members able to get back onto their farms yet?

Yep. "You have reached the limit" at one apartment block per farm.

Nope. Still in maintenance mode.
    I believe the apartment blocks must be fully upgraded before building a second one. You can place one on each farm but you need to upgrade it fully before placing a second.. I am sure the cow storage will be the same
    You can only build (1) Apartment building per farm, period.  You can build one on all 3 farms (Main, Gourmet, Flower) without having to upgrade any of them, just pay 7,900 Diamonds and you can drop (4) houses per farm into each one on their respective farms.

The cowshed will obviously only be able to be built on main, since that's the only one that has cowsheds. :)
    edited 04.09.2019
    I don't understand why our maint. takes almost an hour longer than GB.
  • 4 Hearts (US1)4 Hearts (US1) US1 Posts: 51
    You can only build (1) Apartment building per farm, period.  You can build one on all 3 farms (Main, Gourmet, Flower) without having to upgrade any of them, just pay 7,900 Diamonds and you can drop (4) houses per farm into each one on their respective farms.

The cowshed will obviously only be able to be built on main, since that's the only one that has cowsheds. :)
    Thank you Southern.  Though I was hoping we could build another after fully upgrading.
    I'm getting antsy.
  • NormaHelen (US1)NormaHelen (US1) US1 Posts: 262
    I am wondering how long this update is going to take. I still can't get in.
  • RookieLana8 (US1)RookieLana8 (US1) US1 Posts: 191

I can't get on game  :(

Sign In to comment.