Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Event Resets:FARCE!!

Comments

• CathyD (INT1)CathyD (INT1) INT1 Posts: 958
    Nothing from the lost Hawaii event and now the Here's to Nature event has restarted after the maintenance this morning.
  • chidzu (INT1)chidzu (INT1) INT1 Posts: 112
    Me too.
  • Whipskey (INT1)Whipskey (INT1) INT1 Posts: 11
    So after the maintenance both events  have reset to the beginning again?! Is this a bug or dont they want us to complete the events??
  • Eternia (INT1)Eternia (INT1) INT1 Posts: 9
    The culinary event at gourmet farm also has been reset after hotfix...
    This happened last week, on the INT1 server. We lost progress on the Hawaii event. Now this.  
    Mine too. And  this is now the second time   
    Yes I was also affected that time..
  • Eternia (INT1)Eternia (INT1) INT1 Posts: 9
    edited 03.09.2019
    Same happen to me after the hotfix, both event has been reset and lost all of the progress as well as the item that has been donated :(
    And no compensation. A response to my ticket saying it would be worked on this week. Now two more events tanked for them to work on. 
    Same response I got and nothing after that. 
  • ape-regina (INT1)ape-regina (INT1) INT1 Posts: 45
    The same thing happened to all of us Astro Shining farmers on Int1. After the recent bugs, now this. With what spirit does GGS think we will play the next CC ?? Who assures us that everything is not blocked again? Before following up on an event after another, bug on bug, wouldn't it be better to solve the technical problems?
    This is demotivating and demoralizing!
  • 12EB23 (INT1)12EB23 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 417
    there is the third time that INT1 server loose the progress in weekle event after the maintenances.  nothing has been done to fix it, no rewards have been asigned to the players and there is no compenstation for the lost of their resources doing this events and loosing their progress
    contacting support solves nothing,

• sultan6 (INT1)sultan6 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 49
    The same problem was repeated
    I was about to finish the event but it started again
    Not only me and all members of the cooperative
  • napha9 (INT1)napha9 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 1
    Have to agree - it's unacceptable
  • Terddybug (INT1)Terddybug (INT1) INT1 Posts: 63
    I'm really not impressed either, Is it just International 1 that have to be a test platform for you. I were on level 6 now I have to restart again. It is not fair.
  • nola1 (INT1)nola1 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 188

It looks like a server issue again. Surely it could have been fixed after the first time it happened?
    A few of our co-op members were due to finish the Camping event today and were also well on the way to finishing the Culinary event.

I hope this doesn't turn out to be a weekly occurrence.
  • Terddybug (INT1)Terddybug (INT1) INT1 Posts: 63
    Is it just International 1 who have to be affected by these updates? As you said Back to Nature is also now shredded for us. This is really not fair. I were on level 6. I will not start another one till this is sorted and we got our decors for it. :s
  • ana-s (INT1)ana-s (INT1) INT1 Posts: 5
    Here's to nature event restarted on my last step on the short list !!!

• Me too!
    Both of the events are reset .
    I was more then half way through
    the Big Farm Technicians should look into this problem, as it effects "Worldwide Championship"

• So what should I do, repeat?
    Aishhhh, and that's tiring!!!
    Please fix it immediately????!!!
  • jitu7 (IN1)jitu7 (IN1) IN1 Posts: 1,113
    Everything okay here.
    I completed camping event in starting only.
    And food truck event is still at task 1 so not able to identify whether I lost my progress or not :P
    is just our INT1 server suffiring from the issues. and noone cares, maybe we have become the TEST1 server?!
    if yes tell us at least we know
  • Xcution (INT1)Xcution (INT1) INT1 Posts: 1,183
    International server is a test for all the other servers we are feeling shi** we lost resources we dont have time to get our problems no one listen
    Then what to do
    i bet the answer of GGS will be again : Contact support
    they are teasing us, thats sure
  • ape-regina (INT1)ape-regina (INT1) INT1 Posts: 45
    The same thing happened to all of us Astro Shining farmers on Int1. After the recent bugs, now this. With what spirit does GGS think we will play the next CC ?? Who assures us that everything is not blocked again? Before following up on an event after another, bug on bug, wouldn't it be better to solve the technical problems?
    This is demotivating and demoralizing!
  • iron maiden (INT1)iron maiden (INT1) INT1 Posts: 240
    there is the third time that INT1 server loose the progress in weekle event after the maintenances.  nothing has been done to fix it, no rewards have been asigned to the players and there is no compenstation for the lost of their resources doing this events and loosing their progress
    contacting support solves nothing,

Amber the msg wich will come is the standard msg. Do you have screenshots of your progress,send a ticket etc etc.

Another reason to stop events. C-C they cannot start on time , this morning a fake countdown clock again. Way to go Big Buggs Farm
  • bethy (INT1)bethy (INT1) INT1 Posts: 9
    mine  has reset too not happy
    the fake timer is like an exercise, you know like in war...GGS wants to prepare us in case the real danger comes LOL
  • SRH (INT1)SRH (INT1) INT1 Posts: 35
    edited 03.09.2019
    Support is another joke!! this is the kind of reply you get!
    this "ticket" was closed! and i am still waiting! developers, whoever those mighty brains are, are still investigating! investigating THIS plus countless other screw ups that constantly BUG this game! some for years! and, YET more problems creep into this game with the kind of regularity that GGS uses for their pop-ups, their oh so special deals and screams of buy buy buy! well, sorry but i have had enough!! 
    @ Xcution, what to do? well i have decided from this point on to NOT participate in ANY event, like the current FL and CC etc! and i will NOT buy any more gold from GGS!! this is my "boycott" 

Edit:  Removed copy of Support message.
    Please be aware that doing so is against Community Guidelines.

Post edited by RowdyRac (FormerMod) on
  • iron maiden (INT1)iron maiden (INT1) INT1 Posts: 240
    But the last weeks it is common that the most goes wrong. I have a few new tips and tricks everybody should know.

1 When playing a Event make sure you make screenshot how far you are in the event. Bare in mind we are in the digital age.But the players still needs to prove that they were playing that event and howfar they are. That falls under Rules nr 1 from the company,s rules. The company is ALLWAYS right and you have to prove we are not.
    Like gooing to court and be declared guilty already because the judge is always right.
    2 Do not complain to much because we will NOT compensate the players.
    3 Do keep calm and use nice words. That avoids problems in the future.
    4 Keep on happy farming.Yeah bite me

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file