CrazyBigFarm

Login Problems? Click here for help!

Suggestion: CoopCha / Co-op Boosters / chat log activity

When a deputy starts a co-op project the chat logs the activity.

Can it be possible to have the chat log the activity when a deputy buys or renews co-op booster for the cooperative championship.

This would alert all members when co-op funds are being used.

"By three methods we may learn wisdom:
First, by reflection, which is noblest;
second, by imitation, which is easiest;
and third, by experience, which is the bitterest."  
--Confucius

Comments

• Jiesta (NL1)Jiesta (NL1) Posts: 6,557
    Hmmmmm - within my coop nobody ever activates or renews a coop booster without everybody's knowledge; at least the approval of everyone on line. We always discuss everything we do in the group. No individual actions whatsoever when coop money/gold is involved.

Sig designed by farmerjohn 22 (US1). THX!!

• Seeker1 (US1)Seeker1 (US1) Posts: 570US1
    The use of co-op funds should be publicly recorded.

When a deputy starts a project, starts a research, donates to the co-op.

So in following, it should be logged as an activity when co-op funds are used to buy / renew co-op boosters for the challenge.

--Confucius
    Hmmmmm - within my coop nobody ever activates or renews a coop booster without everybody's knowledge; at least the approval of everyone on line. We always discuss everything we do in the group. No individual actions whatsoever when coop money/gold is involved.
    Right now we're dealing with a rogue deputy that thinks its okay to continually buy co-op boosters, when the rest of our group has decided to stop using coop booster for the remainder of the event.  SO now its become a headache for our leader to find out who the culprit is, and whether to remove deputy status for a majority of the group during the challenge... so that co-op funds are not wasted.

It be easier to know who's starting the co-op boosters and for what amount.

--Confucius
  • Jiesta (NL1)Jiesta (NL1) Posts: 6,557
    edited 27.03.2017
    Oh - OK - I only have 2 deputies, and for the rest - as said before - the coop is a real coop, - as it should be IMHO; everybody works together and decide together upon projects / researches / CC, etc.
    Leader nor deputy will ever do anything without the approval of the whole group. So we don't need such a chat log ... never needed it. IMHO the proper functioning of a coop depends on good leadership and fine collaboration - not on lots of controlling activity logs in the chat.
    When the Coop Village starts, it will require a lot of solidarity and collaboration too, so we consider ourselves "trained" & up to the task  ;) 
    Post edited by Jiesta (NL1) on

Sig designed by farmerjohn 22 (US1). THX!!

• Data King (US1)Data King (US1) Posts: 7,078US1
    Have to agree with @Jiesta (NL1) here on this one.
    Our co op only has a few (10) deputies all that have earned their way there. We decide as group as well to run or not run them and also agree on when, how much % & for how long.
  • Oh - OK - I only have 2 deputies, and for the rest - as said before - the coop is a real coop, - as it should be IMHO; everybody works together and decide together upon projects / researches / CC, etc.
    Leader nor deputy will ever do anything without the approval of the whole group. So we don't need such a chat log ... never needed it. IMHO the proper functioning of a coop depends on good leadership and fine collaboration - not on lots of controlling activity logs in the chat.
    When the Coop Village starts, it will require a lot of solidarity and collaboration too, so we consider ourselves "trained" & up to the task  ;) 

Good for you. My co-op is similar to that I am not a deputy, but I convinced my co-op to do a number of projects. All our deputies are trusted people with experience.
    Thank everyone for your input, I hope GGS will consider this for a future update.

--Confucius
  • Xcution (INT1)Xcution (INT1) Posts: 1,183INT1
    So true @clinn (RO1)
    In our coop 1.2 mill gold was used in vf i demand this but nothing happen that thread lost its importance no.moderators came
    Even i tag every one of them 
    Yeah rowdy came just to ask something but its in favour of ggs nit the players
    So basically we are whining over deaf years u cant do anything in this game ggs dont give a ...... About their own cluents they dont wanna listen bad things what's they done but wana listen what they dont deserve
    As the case of @TMKC (IN1) player nothing happen cm came and said nothing but plain lie 😂 just he sure perfom his duty that he read that thread
  • We haven't had a need for it as those who start the boosters are those who put the money into the coffers, but I can see where some might.
    Sounds like a good idea to me.
  • artful (US1)artful (US1) Posts: 6,159US1
    PCA (GB1) said:
    When a deputy starts a co-op project the chat logs the activity.

Can it be possible to have the chat log the activity when a deputy buys or renews co-op booster for the cooperative championship.

This would alert all members when co-op funds are being used.

@Seeker1 (US1)

I agree !  Every activity that has to do with the coop accounts, buying boosters for coop events in this case, and with coop village should be shown as activity in chat

It makes no sense to show some actions but not others, as it makes no sense to see who donates farm dollars but not who donates village dollars

These are all different parts of the same problem that needs to be fixed: all actions need to be recorded as activity and have to be shown in chat for all in the coop to see

Who donates Village dollars shows up in our chat, for some reason.

As another player pointed out, we don't need to know who donated fish pellets.  

While it's good to see who does what when, if every activity showed up in chat, chat would virtually shut down.  Must be a better solution out there.

Hate coops but missing out on the benefits?  Check out "Hearts of Gold," the non-coop coop -- we leave you alone to farm your way.  No donations or group participation required.

https://community.goodgamestudios.com/bigfarm/en/discussion/158239/just-want-to-be-left-alone-to-farm-in-peace-us1-hearts-of-gold

• ijrosh (US1)ijrosh (US1) Posts: 1,066US1
    i think they should separate chat and activity log. and add village dollars and fish pellets and also a way to see what every one has donated in village like they do for the farm dollars and gold. so for village at the warehouse maybe add a list of every member like it has on the coop page then have a scroll bar with each village product that has been donated. that way members have a better idea of what ever one is making and what they are donating .also it should not be that hard to add it if they already have the kind of set up for farm dollars and gold. especially adding village dollar and goldfish section to that.we dont need to know when it is donated just who and how much.just like farm dollars and gold
    ijrosh @ us 1
  • WascallyWabbitWascallyWabbit Posts: 5,804Moderator, ModGreen
    i think they should separate chat and activity log. 
    @ijrosh (US1) You can already do that, above the chat box you can select to see, activity, chat or both.

Community Guidelines | GGS TOS | How to Clear your Cache |  Click to Contact Support

"I seek not to know the answers, but to understand the questions!" - Caine

• coop tut joins the rejection against similar actions, regretting what happened, because the responsible parties take action and never repeat themselves, we ask for a clear game and an enlightening chat, a greeting Friends.
    laurasese @ es 1
Sign In to comment.