Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Multiple Temp Farms?

In the last 2 missions I've been in there has been a player with multiple active temp farms, such as Island Farm, Festive Farm, Candy Farm, etc. How is this possible?

Comments

• Data King (US1)Data King (US1) US1 Posts: 7,994
    ?? How could you tell if they were active ?
  • When you visited the farms, they looked active.  Buildings, people, etc. 
  • And, if they were not active, why would they show up?  They are supposed to be "temp" farms, correct?  One player had 5!

Well not sure how you're able to even visit other's temp farms when they aren't running. They usually have some kind of cloud/storm covering their area's. Would love to see a picture of this :)
  • RowdyRac (FormerMod)RowdyRac (FormerMod) Guest Posts: 1,250
    @LilSuzyLuLu (US1)

It is a bug that unfortunately affects the accounts of some players.
    The temp farms are not active, more like broken.
    RowdyRac said:
    @LilSuzyLuLu (US1)

It is a bug that unfortunately affects the accounts of some players.
    The temp farms are not active, more like broken.
    Thanks @RowdyRac
  • LilSuzyLuLu (US1)LilSuzyLuLu (US1) US1 Posts: 24
    edited 02.09.2019
    am I allowed to share the players name so you can see the farms?

• RowdyRac (FormerMod)RowdyRac (FormerMod) Guest Posts: 1,250
    No, please don't do that.
    It is not necessary, the BF team is aware of the bug and what it looks like.
    They have not found a way to exterminate it yet.
  • 12EB23 (INT1)12EB23 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 417
    i can assure you the farms are not active and not only that....when a temp farm starts players with that problem have more bugs in the running temp farm which makes hard for them to do it
  • I wish everyone each month could choose the temp farm they wanted to do. At start of month activate all for every player but once selected that player can only do that temp farm for the 28 days
  • I wish everyone each month could choose the temp farm they wanted to do. At start of month activate all for every player but once selected that player can only do that temp farm for the 28 days
    @Byron Longford (AU1) It is a nice idea, in theory, but it would mean all 4 Temp farms (I assume you were not including the Festive one) would need to be active at the same time & considering the lag reports we get with just 1 running, I think that 4 plus all the other events, would really be a lag overload. It would also mean less players on each one, which would make it easier to hit the top ranks, so they would probably all need to be rebalanced. :/

If it did ever happen, I would just play the Candy farm all the time, you can never have too much Candy :)
  • Rusty Farmer (AU1)Rusty Farmer (AU1) AU1 Posts: 1,705
    edited 03.09.2019
    I had someone in my coop with all main temp farms running at the same time. I messaged this person byt go no reply. I assumed they worked for GGS and were testing things out.
    @Byron Longford (AU1) It is a nice idea, in theory, but it would mean all 4 Temp farms (I assume you were not including the Festive one) would need to be active at the same time & considering the lag reports we get with just 1 running, I think that 4 plus all the other events, would really be a lag overload. It would also mean less players on each one, which would make it easier to hit the top ranks, so they would probably all need to be rebalanced. :/

If it did ever happen, I would just play the Candy farm all the time, you can never have too much Candy :)
    Are you trying to confuse the ship? How would the ship know which greenhouse plants to ask for? Been there when it was the wrong plants before and everyone ran out or complained. Nice theory, but not practical. I'd never play anything but the candy farm and never have seeds and stuff for the greenhouse.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file