Home EN General Discussions & Questions Most Discussed Topics

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Hard Worker Event - "No Pain, No Gain" [Regular Version]

Comments

• ninjahuman (AU1)ninjahuman (AU1) AU1 Posts: 2,526
    Yeah, I echo that sentiment.

The amount of Seaweed, farm dollars and gold to reach that 35 Million points must have been astronomical.  Maxxing out 25 products a DAY?  I'm lucky to max out 3-4 products for the entire EVENT. lol. :)
    You don't need a lot of seaweed to do that, for their farm none is needed for eggs or milk, wildflowers will need very little gold or seaweed if any at all, corn will need special seeds ready when the box comes up but after that it won't need much seaweed, alfalfa will need to have some special seeds ready and some special seeds will need to be skipped near the end. Also the apple boxes will need to be skipped the first few times. The other items need to have the edge plant penalty ready to go through them as quickly as possible.

These were photos of their farms around the time that they did this:

https://prnt.sc/idxbqq

https://prnt.sc/idxcn0
  • and, if it's any consolation, once you've done an event at level 3 you can, from then on, choose the level you want to play.
    Until you lose the next one, or choose a level 2 and finish it, then you get kicked back to level 3 wihout that option
  • Data King (US1)Data King (US1) US1 Posts: 7,994
    and, if it's any consolation, once you've done an event at level 3 you can, from then on, choose the level you want to play.
    Until you lose the next one, or choose a level 2 and finish it, then you get kicked back to level 3 wihout that option
    Only if you have not done level 3 twice and have built the 2 decos. Once one has done so. Then you can pick the next level up or next level down. As you are able to complete the different levels, keep in mind you there are 2 decos to earn and then build. More become available to do, up to level 7 in most of the Weekly events.
  • One of my coop members has no Silo for the hardworkers event
  • Southern (US1)Southern (US1) US1 Posts: 3,268
    What level are they?  They have to be level 19 or higher for the silo to appear and allow them to participate.
  • Thank you Very Much  :)
  • Hard worker event stopped.
    Timer and scorekeeper stopped working.
    Locked on Rutabaga. Only two crops showing instead of three, Rutabaga and Milk.
    Rebooted a couple times and has not corrected.

I could use some help.

• Data King (US1)Data King (US1) US1 Posts: 7,994
    Hard worker event stopped.

I could use some help.

Have you tried clearing out the browser history ? That usually clears up any display glitches ;)
  • Hard worker event stopped.

I could use some help.

@Jed53 (US1) This is unfortunately one of 2 bugs which randomly occur in all of the hardworker events, the other is the crates suddenly all changing to different items, but because they only happen to a small number of people & different people each time, the techs have so far been unable to reproduce either of them to see how/why it happens, but they are still working on it.

With this one I have not heard of anyone being able to get the silo working again, once it has broken, but try all the usual things like clearing caches & cookies or switching browsers, you never know, you might get lucky. Apart from that the only thing you can do is contact support, if you have incurred any significant losses due to the bug.

If anyone finds a way to deliberately make either of these 2 bugs happen, please let us know & we will pass it on to the techie elves. :)
  • mutterkjær (SKN1)mutterkjær (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 344
    WW - two of my members has this time experienced that the crates showing up at night, had changed to something else over night. They offcourse was prepared for the expected ones, but lost it. What do you people need in order for finding out what this bug is all about??
  • WW - two of my members has this time experienced that the crates showing up at night, had changed to something else over night. They offcourse was prepared for the expected ones, but lost it. What do you people need in order for finding out what this bug is all about??
    @mutterkjær (SKN1) With all bugs, the 1st thing they need to do is reproduce it on their internal server, so that they can see what is triggering the behaviour & usually that is simple, if it is happening to everyone all the time & they just need to "do this & that will happen". Bugs like these, that do not happen all the time or even most of the time, are far more difficult, they have to keep looking each time it happens to see what the events have in common & recreating them until they can deliberately trigger the bug to see what caused it. There are a few bugs in the game, that have been around for a while, that have the same problem, they cannot be reproduced deliberately & its great when someone does a post about one, that has a small detail that finally cracks the case, which is why we ask if you notice anything else unusual in the game when these things happen, because the answer could be in something seemingly unrelated.
  • counter not counting. just harvested 3 orchards plus 2 with seaweed and only getting 1 point per second
  • SuzyQ22 (US1)SuzyQ22 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,475
    I've given up on reporting the things that are wrong with events.  It is useless anyway.  I had corn in the silo, collected the corn, it did not register any corn and the crate moved over to the next item a few minutes later which was rutabaga.  It counted those correctly, but it was sure not nice to see him asking for corn but the corn crate wasn't the one waiting to be filled.  I wasn't happy at all about sitting idle for a few minutes while I waited for the rutabaga to finish.
    counter not counting. just harvested 3 orchards plus 2 with seaweed and only getting 1 point per second
    That's actually normal with Apples.  You need to hover the mouse over the silo in the parking spot, and it will tell you how many apples you "need" to get to 2 Points Per Second.

Depending on your level, it can take up to 3,500 apples JUST to get to 2 PPS. It's ridiculous. Apples are usually the one I just SKIP, because it takes soooooooooo many darn apples just to get the PPS meter up.
  • bobll764 (US1)bobll764 (US1) US1 Posts: 8
    Did the apples been removed from the Hardworker Event?
    Almost 2 days passed and havent seen apples ask for the HWE.... Anybody?
  • I have had apples, actually doing them right now. I guess they'll turn up right after you harvest the orchards.
  • I have not seen apples since it first started.  What do you mean harvest the orchards?
  • Dark Underworld (AU1)Dark Underworld (AU1) AU1 Posts: 2,992
    edited 03.11.2018
    if you want apples it will never give it to you, so you have to trick your HWE to think you want Jasmin, to do this you got to use your mental telepathy and will HWE for Jasmin, Jasmin, Jasmin and to make sure think please no Apples, please no apples.

Then you will get Apples
  • firewolf (INT1)firewolf (INT1) INT1 Posts: 41
    My problem is not of technical nature, still I don't know where to post it. So, I noticed that the requirements for my HWE bonuses have increased by double or higher and I noticed different players in the rankings, and I noticed it since the last HWE from 25.04.'19. I thought it was because I upgraded my barn and two fields to lvl 8, but it might not be the case since I destroyed those, builded again to lvl 7. So my question is, how do I get back to the lower leauge? I cant compete with current rankings, I cant get GML from the top 50.
  • Summer (SKN1)Summer (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 844
    What lvl are you at? My first thought is that you have lvled up and have now reached the bottom of a higher league. And to my knowledge there is no way to get back to the lower league. Sorry. :( 

What lvl are you at? My first thought is that you have lvled up and have now reached the bottom of a higher league. And to my knowledge there is no way to get back to the lower league. Sorry. :( 

Well yes, I am not sure but i think I got to 150 lvl at that time, currently 152.
    Yes, Leagues are determined by your level, not by your barn size. As you level up, you'll automatically be placed in higher and higher leagues.

The HWE tops out in the 150-999 level. So everyone from level 150 to 999 competes with each other in the 1 league.

There is no way to go back to a lower league.
    Yes, Leagues are determined by your level, not by your barn size. As you level up, you'll automatically be placed in higher and higher leagues.

The HWE tops out in the 150-999 level. So everyone from level 150 to 999 competes with each other in the 1 league.

There is no way to go back to a lower league.
    crap, well gg wp
  • Deb140 (US1)Deb140 (US1) US1 Posts: 50
    Last night and today playing Hard Worker; problem with gauge that moves to higher number when adding more product.
    Added a large amount of product last night and today and the gauge stayed at 4.  Just added apples and the gauge didn't move when it should have.
    May 13th and 14th.
    Thank you!

Debbie
    Last night and today playing Hard Worker; problem with gauge that moves to higher number when adding more product.
    Added a large amount of product last night and today and the gauge stayed at 4.  Just added apples and the gauge didn't move when it should have.
    May 13th and 14th.
    Thank you!

Debbie
    update: May 14th at 23:48
    With all the apples i've added to Hard Worker I'm only at 5 points per second: i should be at 10 points per second by now....just not working right!
    Also, when i click to harvest the apples the gauge that appears shows i'm at level 1??
    May 13th and 14th.
    Thank you!

Debbie
    update: May 14th at 23:48
    With all the apples i've added to Hard Worker I'm only at 5 points per second: i should be at 10 points per second by now....just not working right!
    Also, when i click to harvest the apples the gauge that appears shows i'm at level 1??
    Sorry, just one more comment:  Where it says "Amount needed to reach next product level", the number for example when on level 3 it says i need 4000 to reach level 4...it's been this way since i noticed last night...it's taking forever to win a prize.  thank you for reading :-)  
    May 22, 2019;  New Hard Worker;  Having the same problem as above, at level 4 on gauge going on 5, used lots of seaweed and i'm still on level 4,  Gauge saying it will take over 2000 to get to next level (5).  
    Used more seaweed and it's still at level 4.  Something is very wrong. Should be at level 10 by now; losing moving up in score and rank.
    Can u please help with this problem.
    Thank you kindly :-)
    Debbie
  • My HWE has disappeared after 30 mins,charming!
  • carjola (AU1)carjola (AU1) AU1 Posts: 252
    Same :((...just posted in the event calendar discussion thread
  • Ozzie (AU1)Ozzie (AU1) AU1 Posts: 524
    Same here on the AU1 server.  Obviously something went seriously wrong so they pulled it.
  • janflipflo (GB1)janflipflo (GB1) GB1 Posts: 388
    Yep gone here too :(
Sign In to comment.