Home EN General Discussions & Questions Most Discussed Topics

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Farmers League

Comments

• Southern (US1)Southern (US1) US1 Posts: 3,268
    My next division, will be all the best players on the server :D

I'm gonna aim for a 7th position ( hopefully ) it also depends a lot on what will be the event

It shall be fun , I'm prepared to possibly get no medals :o
    You always get a medal, even if it's just a wooden one. :)  The top 3 (Gold/Silver/Bronze) only matter for rankings. :)
  • Exxy (INT1)Exxy (INT1) INT1 Posts: 2,602
    edited 31.08.2019
    What?

Dont think #8 and #9 gets a medal :)

Maybe someone who finished #8 or #9 could confirm? or deny? thanks
  • Southern (US1)Southern (US1) US1 Posts: 3,268
    edited 31.08.2019
    What?

Oh, *Duh*.. You're right. Only the first 7 get medals. 8 & 9 go home empty handed. :)
  • Dark Underworld (AU1)Dark Underworld (AU1) AU1 Posts: 2,992
    edited 31.08.2019
    8th gets wooden I got 1, I was actually thinking when I did it, I would not get a medal...lol. @Exxy (INT1) @Southern (US1)
  • artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,617
    What?

I was just going to post this.  Only the top 7 get a medal.

edited 31.08.2019
    My next division, will be all the best players on the server :D

I'm gonna aim for a 7th position ( hopefully ) it also depends a lot on what will be the event

It shall be fun , I'm prepared to possibly get no medals :o
    You always get a medal, even if it's just a wooden one. :)  The top 3 (Gold/Silver/Bronze) only matter for rankings. :)
    Except you do have to win at least one gold to get the end of season rewards.
    Well, Byron just said #8 gets a wooden ;o

Hmm, thought that was 7. Oh, well.
  • chidzu (INT1)chidzu (INT1) INT1 Posts: 112
    If you earn points at the league event, you will receive a wood medal of 7th,8th,9th place.
    If you earn points at the league event, you will receive a wood medal of 7th,8th,9th place.
    Okay, now that makes sense. Thanks, chidzu!

edited 31.08.2019
    Interesting :D

That would be interesting info for CBF :)
  • Twiglet (GB1)Twiglet (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,174
    Which makes the season pass pretty useless unless  you are able to come in the top 3 !! 
  • CrazyBigfarm55 (US1)CrazyBigfarm55 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,226
    Thank you to you all.

I will add to the FL page that as long as you get some points you will receive a wood medal for 7th,8th and 9th place.
  • BlueZilver (GB1)BlueZilver (GB1) GB1 Posts: 222
    edited 01.09.2019
    (edit) ... if 4-9 get zero points they all get glass medal.
    Thats why i would like to know: what if all 9 players in a division decide not to play an event .... do they all get gold medal ???
    edited 01.09.2019
    When I verified with BR1 server before, I could not get medal with 0 points.
    Has the specification changed?

Supplement
    In my verification, if I earned points on the first day of the league event, I got a daily ranking medal even if it was 0 points on the other day.
    There is no medal for 0 points from the first day.
    Post edited by chidzu (INT1) on
    You're right i was mistaken.
     :) 
  • RocketOz (AU1)RocketOz (AU1) AU1 Posts: 15
    Well, you can upgrade all apartments to level 12

and it cost lots of diamonds ( but thats no big deal , will level it at the pace of the game )

And, Then, they can easily add new community buildings for diamonds

But keep in mind, Probably the next FL will probably be 42 days long , unless they do another test run :)

So, no matter if you play crazy or normally, or very relax, that you spend/buy gold or not, you'll always get something out of it ( my comparison is really the WW ) So pressure yourself or not, in the end its your choice :),
    Get something out of it dont think so lvls in my newest FL 538,335,329,292,257,247,163,118 me,107 ,now I would be ok if this was a one off its has been like this all the way through,so no I think it stinks
  • I think the FL would be so much more successful if it were an actual fair event. I am on the West Coast USA1 which I believe is a complete disadvantage since these events start in the middle of the night (my time). When I came on at 6:00 a.m. (my time) this morning...everyone already was hundreds of thousands of points ahead in the HWE. There is absolutely no way that I can ever catch up. If a race starts at different times for everyone than it really just favors whoever is in the earlier time zone. Since it is not reset...they get to own the whole event. Why would I buy a season pass?? I'm not asking for anything special, just want it to be fair for ALL players.
  • CrazyBigfarm55 (US1)CrazyBigfarm55 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,226
    I agree @MountainSplash (US1), I am west coast also and I have the same problem ever event where I must race to try and catch up. Defintely no fun.
  • Data King (US1)Data King (US1) US1 Posts: 7,994
    I'm with both @MountainSplash (US1) & @CrazyBigfarm55 (US1) being on the West coast (PST).
     With having the start times of most events happening during the early hours of the day, puts a lot of players at a disadvantage. Although we are not as bad off as the Australia Server which happens to be many hours difference from the East coast (EST). We have asked for staggered starting times adjusted to the different time zones so more could start the events at the same times. Highly doubt we'll ever see that happen :(
  • GazFarmer (AU1)GazFarmer (AU1) AU1 Posts: 92
    The Timer for when medals are due is inaccurate , I was in first place at midnight when the clock turned over , and I assumed that it meant I would get gold medal. not true. This morning I got silver because I was in second place at the time. Why have the clock at all if it doesn't work , maybe it needs new batteries !!!
  • GrammaLeah (US1)GrammaLeah (US1) US1 Posts: 611
    I don't know the end time in your zone, but for West coast USA it's 3 pm.
    Something like midnight Germany time.
  • I just came across another huge problem.  Last night I stayed up until midnight to ensure I got 3rd in my group, as that is when medals are suppose to be achieved.  When medals were given this morning I was back in 4th and was given glass, not the Bronze I stayed up for by the counter on FL, that countdown timer means absolutely nothing for each days rewards, it seems that they are given as per your placing at midnight Germany time.
    @GazFarmer (AU1)  I tried to bring to everyone attention last FL but it just got shrugged off and ignored.
  • GazFarmer (AU1)GazFarmer (AU1) AU1 Posts: 92
    Dont know Byrons post says @ Gazfarmer ( Au 1)( I tried etc ...)Did not post that ?
    edited 02.09.2019
    Got another...
    My daughter was on her farm and harvested ONCE for the silo.
    When she got back on this morning, she found she had received a gold medal for it. Meanwhile, i still work my fingers to the bone and haven't gotten higher than silver.
    I have to just shake my head and wonder why we get punished for actually playing.
    -
    edit:
    @WiseWing
    (I'm up against 2 Brat Packs and 3 Wild Cards this time.)
    C'mon people - Do I REALLY look like I should be up against them all the time?
    At least this time, I have NO Brat Pack or Wild Card opponents.
    faints
    Thanks for that !

• BigSparty (US1)BigSparty (US1) US1 Posts: 256
    I'm level 953 and grouped with 8 players , 4 of them are level 20 farms.

1 of them is a banned player. Rest 3 are normal players.

Interestingly, all 9 of us have the same score in the Farmer's League .... 0.
    I have been wondering about the severe MISmatching of players for a while now.  I just recently attained level 77 and yet I am placed in a group with people whose levels are 274, 227, 236, 183, 180, 89 and 92.

Now, i might be able to accept that the level 89 and level 92 players are in roughly a similar 'skill level', though they are 12 and 15 levels above me, which means they have more established farms. 

I would love to know where the criteria is that this so called matchmaking mechanism utilizes.  It is laughable and horribly insulting to suggest that a level 77 player can compete fairly against people that are hundreds of levels above them.  How in the world am I supposed to compete for gold medals and awards against people with fully established farms, while large portions of my farms are still locked and cannot even be developed?

And to top it off, we are placed in this competition AGAINST OUR WILL.  We cannot even opt to drop out.  This isn't the first time there has been such disparity either and others in my co op experience the same unfair MISmatching.  One of them is in the 50's level wise and up against people with 300 plus levels.  ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!   Similar skill levels my patooty.  

The pranks were done away with because some people felt they were being targeted.  Well the Farmer's League is the biggest prank of all and targets low level players when they are placed in groups with those that are hundreds of levels above them. 

If you are not going to make the groups more equitable, then at least have the decency to allow members to opt out of the farce that is the Farmer League.
  • Uncle John (GB1)Uncle John (GB1) GB1 Posts: 11,004
    Your belief that someone of a higher level than you is automatically going to beat you is erroneous.
    I am currently being thrashed by a player 170 levels below me !!!
    And, in fairness, you do have the option to "opt out". Just don't go to the FL building, don't look at your score, don't look at who else is in your league. Choose not to look. Play the rest of the game and now and then you will be given stuff that you weren't expecting.
Sign In to comment.