Home EN Discussion Corner for the official announcements

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Update August 1st - Discover the newly revamped Island Farm & More - Discussion

11214»

Comments

• shehara (IN1)shehara (IN1) IN1 Posts: 42
    P.S congrats to all the players who won top ranks :) 
  • Southern (US1)Southern (US1) US1 Posts: 3,268
    I really enjoyed the Island Farm this time around, most notably the ability to build the (Island) farm without having to use my main construction slot. It was very nice being able to build the island farm up without having to sacrifice my main farm builds & upgrades.

Hope that's a permanent change! :)
  • gavinfarms (US1)gavinfarms (US1) US1 Posts: 2,273
    I got a new title last night.  i should have gotten 750 diamonds......I did not!!!
  • 24-KL0V3R (US1)24-KL0V3R (US1) US1 Posts: 2,464
    edited 01.02.2023
    Post edited by 24-KL0V3R (US1) on
  • artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,617
    I got a new title last night.  i should have gotten 750 diamonds......I did not!!!
    What was your new title?
  • Southern (US1)Southern (US1) US1 Posts: 3,268
    What was your new title?

There isn't a title that gives you 750 diamonds, not even with the Season Pass. Orchardist would give you 700, then it jumps to 1,150 at "Dairy Farmer".

There's a Reward at the end of the CC that will give you 750 diamonds if you have a certain title (Orchadist, Talented Orchardist, Advanced Orchardist), but you don't get those until the CC is over.

• artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,617
    What was your new title?

There isn't a title that gives you 750 diamonds, not even with the Season Pass. Orchardist would give you 700, then it jumps to 1,150 at "Dairy Farmer".

There's a Reward at the end of the CC that will give you 750 diamonds if you have a certain title (Orchadist, Talented Orchardist, Advanced Orchardist), but you don't get those until the CC is over.

thus the reason for my question -- I figured he was reading the charts wrong.
Sign In to comment.