Home EN Discussion Corner for the official announcements

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

New Big Farm Forums: All your questions here

Comments

• Trying to respond to above.  When click in email told...You don't have permission to do that.
  • My settings are in English.  Why is my inbox in another language?
  • Artmaker (GB1)Artmaker (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,495
    LIttle tip for anyone sick and tired of being prompted to log into the forum every time.

Just remember what day you were here last.    Then open a new window, go to your history, dig out the last time you were here, and viola.   Your here again all logged in.

• artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,617
    edited 04.01.2018
    LIttle tip for anyone sick and tired of being prompted to log into the forum every time.

Just remember what day you were here last.    Then open a new window, go to your history, dig out the last time you were here, and viola.   Your here again all logged in.

Also, you can click on the "home" icon top left-hand side of the Forum page.  Don't have to open a new window that way. :)
  • artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,617
  • Kennetha (US1)Kennetha (US1) US1 Posts: 111
    Hi Art,  I am having trouble with a pop up saying my flash is blocked. I have hit on every thing flash related and it still appears.  I also have this red x saying this page is trying to load scripts from unauthenicated source.

I play with chrome 
  • JustMe (US1)JustMe (US1) US1 Posts: 491
    ok i switched to the stand alone player and obviously i can't get to the forum the way i normally do so signed in through a saved bookmarked thread and my notifications say permissions error and I am unable to see anything  - when i log out i am throw to a german(?) forum exit obviously this is kind of weird had no issues less than 24 hours ago...
  • RowdyRac (FormerMod)RowdyRac (FormerMod) Guest Posts: 1,250
    edited 06.04.2018
    @JustMe (US1)

There appears to be a problem with Vanilla Forums for some players at the moment, specifically regarding  "notifications".
    It has been reported and is being looked into.

You can, apparently still use the "Notifications" tab below the picture on your profile with success....

• JustMe (US1)JustMe (US1) US1 Posts: 491
    ok had all kinds of issues and could not even sign into the game in any browser 

now that I have the game back in a regular browser  cleared cache and reinstalled the papi flash player for and signed into the forum multiple times because although it saw me as signed it it still displayed the "sign in" message and took me to the login for any forum 

so I am going to again try and quit the game in my browser but keep the forum up like i did last night and restart the stand alone flash player for the game again and see what happens
  • PJ Farmer (US1)PJ Farmer (US1) US1 Posts: 128
    I have a co-op member that cannot get into forum .He says it says his name is already used. Yes but its by him????
  • Data King (US1)Data King (US1) US1 Posts: 7,994
    edited 19.12.2019
    I have a co-op member that cannot get into forum .He says it says his name is already used. Yes but its by him????
    Here try checking here ;)
    https://community.goodgamestudios.com/bigfarm/en/discussion/173873/need-help-logging-into-your-farm#latest
    Post edited by Data King (US1) on
    @PJ Farmer (US1)

Everyone's forum name is exactly the same as his/her player name in-game.  It is therefore impossible for anyone to have used his name, except for himself.
    Depending on what method he uses to access the forum, it may be important for him to make sure he uses the right server associated with his name  (in this case it will be US1).
    If he is trying to access the forum via the in-game button, he will arrive at a login page with his name already displayed, and then he only needs to enter his game password in the appropriate space.

Interestingly enough, while I was trying to tag you in this post, the forum indicated that there is a pjfarmer on the Spanish server !
    This is not pertinent to your friend specifically but cool, right ? :D
  • I have a proper e-mail address.  I get messages from you there.   Why do I get the following message when trying to log on to forum?????  I have clicked on the here and and can not fix it.

E-Mail address not verified. Please verify your address within the game in order to login or access forums without login here.
  • MRG1 (US1)MRG1 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,554
    I had that the other day too.
    Eventually could get back on 
  • I have a proper e-mail address.  I get messages from you there.   Why do I get the following message when trying to log on to forum?????  I have clicked on the here and and can not fix it.

E-Mail address not verified. Please verify your address within the game in order to login or access forums without login here.
    @Gumbyfoofs (US1) Just out of interest, if you click the new button in game settings (the one with the envelope on it) does it confirm that your email is verified?

• chbamb (US1)chbamb (US1) US1 Posts: 29
    If you click on the new icon and check the subscribe to newsletter box, then you have to "confirm" you want the newsletters before it will let you back into the forum. Just happened to me a few minutes ago. Once I confirmed, I was able to log back in. 

If you click the new icon only, I don't know if they send another confirm email, but my guess is that they do. 
  • @PJ Farmer (US1) Has this issue been resolved? If not, please send me a PM with the players name.

• PJ Farmer (US1)PJ Farmer (US1) US1 Posts: 128
    yes- sorry did see this
  • archerbob (AU1)archerbob (AU1) AU1 Posts: 531
    If I search for something it gives me results in multiple languages, not just English
  • If I search for something it gives me results in multiple languages, not just English
    @archerbob (AU1) If you just search in the box on the right of the forum, that looks in all the forums, so what you need to do is filter the search down a bit:

• Click the GO button, without entering anything in the box:

• Add your search word & click on the options arrow:

• Click the arrow to open the Category menu - These are all the categories ONLY for the EN forum, so if you choose one of them it should not give all the results from the other forums (though a few sometimes sneak through) - You can try the same search in different categories if you are unsure where to look & there are some other filters that you can use to narrow the results.

Its not the best forum search around, but its a big improvement from when all we had was that little box. :smile:
    edited 18.09.2018

That brings me to last thread I looked at, but NEVER logs me in.  I can then view the forum, but I get ALL posts from the beginning; I can't view by the new/latest posts.
    Post edited by MRG1 (US1) on
  • E-Mail address not verified. Please verify your address within the game in order to login or access forums without login here.

this is the orror i am getting 
    email was verified why is it not right now?
    @guinevere919 (NL1)

There is a problem at the moment with this feature for some players.  They are trying to fix it.
    For the time being, please log in to the forum manually via your browser.
  • Sandy9882 (US1)Sandy9882 (US1) US1 Posts: 28
    I can't log in if I use Microsoft Edge.  It says that my email address isn't verified.  

I can log in if I use Google Chrome.

I am not a new user.
    edited 26.09.2018
    For the past day and a half, I couldn't get into the forum via the in-game link. Changed from flash stand-alone to HTML5 and got in fine via the game link. 
  • Summer (SKN1)Summer (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 844
    I couldn´t get in via the in-game link, but got here via the German server. hmm didn´t even have to logg in at the German server. Weird.

Cheers :) 
    Now I tried getting access by going from HTML5 to Flash (was on HTML5 from the beginning), but no success. So I tried by going back to HTML5 and still no success. I do not dare end the connection to the forum I got via the German server so have not tried restarting the browser.

Do hope I can get access via the in-game link soon and look forward to advise.

I have been trying to log into the server for 7 hours. Tried HTML and flash and everything in between, cleared cache etc. Finally got in a couple minutes ago. Vanilla forum has major issues.
    Well, I have been waiting and hoping to hear from those in charge here all day. Now I have to log off and can only hope I can get in again via the in-game link in the morning ..... or the German server. If that works one more time....

Would have been nice just to get word that my comments have been read and the problem is being looked into.

Great relief, I managed to log in with no delay today :smiley:

Sign In to comment.