Home EN Discussion Corner for the official announcements

Update August 1st - Discover the newly revamped Island Farm & More - Discussion

11214»

Comments

• shehara (IN1)shehara (IN1) IN1 Posts: 42
    P.S congrats to all the players who won top ranks :) 
  • gavinfarms (US1)gavinfarms (US1) US1 Posts: 2,273
    I got a new title last night.  i should have gotten 750 diamonds......I did not!!!
    gavinfarms @ us 1
  • FarmerCli (US1)FarmerCli (US1) US1 Posts: 2,382
    I agree Shehara, I used to enjoy getting the little tropical cowshed, even if I did not come in top 5.  Now I don't even get that and my score was well above the previous system of being able to get that cowshed.  A disappointment to say the least.  Not worth all the gold I spent just getting the farm set up.  I have learned my lesson.  

Photo taken by FarmerCli  (Front Porch View of Elk grazing in pasture) 2015

• artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,497
    I got a new title last night.  i should have gotten 750 diamonds......I did not!!!
    What was your new title?

Hate coops but missing out on the benefits?  Check out "Hearts of Gold," the non-coop coop -- we leave you alone to farm your way.  No donations or group participation required.

https://community.goodgamestudios.com/bigfarm/en/discussion/158239/just-want-to-be-left-alone-to-farm-in-peace-us1-hearts-of-gold

• Southern (US1)Southern (US1) US1 Posts: 3,268
    What was your new title?

There isn't a title that gives you 750 diamonds, not even with the Season Pass. Orchardist would give you 700, then it jumps to 1,150 at "Dairy Farmer".

There's a Reward at the end of the CC that will give you 750 diamonds if you have a certain title (Orchadist, Talented Orchardist, Advanced Orchardist), but you don't get those until the CC is over.

Success Team is an active, friendly co-op looking for daily adult players. Click here if interested or apply in game today! :)
  • artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,497
    What was your new title?

There isn't a title that gives you 750 diamonds, not even with the Season Pass. Orchardist would give you 700, then it jumps to 1,150 at "Dairy Farmer".

There's a Reward at the end of the CC that will give you 750 diamonds if you have a certain title (Orchadist, Talented Orchardist, Advanced Orchardist), but you don't get those until the CC is over.

thus the reason for my question -- I figured he was reading the charts wrong.

Hate coops but missing out on the benefits?  Check out "Hearts of Gold," the non-coop coop -- we leave you alone to farm your way.  No donations or group participation required.

https://community.goodgamestudios.com/bigfarm/en/discussion/158239/just-want-to-be-left-alone-to-farm-in-peace-us1-hearts-of-gold

Sign In to comment.