Home EN Bug Reporting & Technical Issues

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

❌ Login/Connection/Performance Issues - #3

Comments

• shazamd (US1)shazamd (US1) US1 Posts: 766
    Yes, I am too.  Have cleared cache, restarted computer...yada yada.  What is going on with this freakin game???
  • SophieLo (US1)SophieLo (US1) US1 Posts: 27
    Anyone else with just a blue screen and beautiful little white spinning wheel?  Dang!  I had a 2 for 1 and a hot deal I was just about to buy, but oh well.......I guess they don't need my money.......Jello farming ain't fun and waiting forever for your game to reload ain't fun either.........I just don't understand this at all......Never had troubles this bad on Flash
  • GrammaLeah (US1)GrammaLeah (US1) US1 Posts: 611
    I had quite a hard time getting in to the forum earlier, it said my "email not verified".
    Been here for a few years, so that was a surprise.
    Eventually made it.
  • luvs2wolf64 (US1)luvs2wolf64 (US1) US1 Posts: 170
    Now getting the "this action not possible, please try again later" error when trying to sign back in after a refresh. WHY????? does this only happen in the middle of a coop event or right before an event starts or ends? Come on, GGS, please fix errors that need fixing, so we can all actually play the game at times when we are able to play it.. ;)
  • The Drifter (US1)The Drifter (US1) US1 Posts: 243
    Error message back again when logging in. Surprise Surprise!
  • Sukiyaki (US1)Sukiyaki (US1) US1 Posts: 555
    Now getting the "this action not possible, please try again later" error when trying to sign back in after a refresh. WHY????? does this only happen in the middle of a coop event or right before an event starts or ends? Come on, GGS, please fix errors that need fixing, so we can all actually play the game at times when we are able to play it.. ;)
    yup just happened to me :(
  • BJs (US1)BJs (US1) US1 Posts: 189
    drats drats double drats

is it a hot fix - is the wwc wacked - are we gona get something - same ol same ol cant get to farmers league only get 500 diamonds been number 1 so far and now time to reload silo - subscribe for your gold - Im sadden into my soul I just wanted to find a nice game to play while i sit and wait for god or my social security check. Gods been good to me so it will proly be my check this time around. I will try again in 30 mins then if no I cook evening meal and wonder how many weeds in my corn patch - or if Im gona get boweavels in my wheat - or if lester is going to put locust in my cabbage patch !
    Hallahhh juyaa  the game is back on of course the score says i failed - oh well still gona get that check yeaaa!

Just as I thought - Got back in started the Silo up Bam Time for the Rewards - Got bronze  - I was in gold ahead by 2000 + points and kicked to 4th by 2000 + points and the gold ahead by 4000 + -

This is looking like this may be the way things will keep going - I dont know when to try my best or play like the basics - it has ended badly for me both ways to many to count - Im sure an adjustment will be made and we will some seeds or a pretty deco worth 38 happy who knows - I will keep trying - Like we used to say in the 70's " KEEP ON TRUCKING MAN ! "  -- Caped to show emotion not yelling Peace
  • @BJs (US1) Sorry to hear that your event was spoiled :/  I am trying to work out what happened from your posts, the 1st one was at 23:32 (CEST) saying you couldn't get in & then at 23:35 (CEST) you were back,  was the interruption only for a few minutes & did you get any sort of error message?
  • Got off for 5 minutes then can;t. hmmm
    edited 23.08.2019
    Wabbit thanks for the Querry

It was longer than that - I tried a few times about 10 or 12 mins before the post - there was not an error listed just a box saying
     this action is not possible at this time please try again later  and an ok button
     I went back a few mins later and it let me in - So i came back to let folks know - and yes later the awards came out i was bronze  as i posted

Side note any reason we cant Quote any more - Was it abused  some how?
          I see the conundrum - My first post for not getting in to game to load the silo event was around 16:32 see page 13 - I was depressed cause I could not get into the game and was hoping to have a good score to get back to - I may recover today as I am up on apples next in the Silo event and I have broken the bonus open So i may climb back but I will need to make a 1/2 mill or more points - Come on Seaweed fert -
  • I can log into International Farm but can not get into US server.  Have tried several times to no avail.. is there an update or fix going on???
    I am locked out of the game again, getting told the action is not possible! WHY in the middle of a CC ?????
  • ijrosh (US1)ijrosh (US1) US1 Posts: 1,325
    edited 31.08.2019
    me too i just kept refreshing i did over and over intill it finally worked
    me too i just kept refreshing i did over and over intill it finally worked
    A bunch of us from my coop got locked out too, some got right back in, but a few never came back on. Glad you got back in, but I really wish they would fix this.  :/
  • @luvs2wolf64 (US1) Are you back in?
    @WascallyWabbit
    yes, sorry!!! I thought I posted that I got back on, but I guess the post didn't go through. :)
  • DarBA (US1)DarBA (US1) US1 Posts: 67
    My game has been undergoing maintenance for over 3 hours now. Isn't that an unusually long time for maintenance?
  • SophieLo (US1)SophieLo (US1) US1 Posts: 27
    DarBA, I think it has something to do with the new candy farm and or the new cow shed storage building......not quite sure why it's taking so long........but I've decided to look on the bright side, lol......I'd have REALLY been upset if I'd tried to log on when I first got up at 4am.......!!!  As it stands, I've only been waiting an hour or so!  which is indeed, BAD ENOUGH...........(heavy sigh)
  • 24KSan (US1)24KSan (US1) US1 Posts: 95
    My game has been undergoing maintenance for over 3 hours now. Isn't that an unusually long time for maintenance?
    There is already a thread in "Recent Discussions", go there to check for updates...however US1 is still under maintenance
  • Kennetha (US1)Kennetha (US1) US1 Posts: 111
     after this long maintenance I still can not log into the game.  says connection to server was interupted  try again still trying

• I can't log in either.   Maintenance was supposed to be about 2 a.m. Mountain Time     Trying to look on forum to see what the problem was
  • When will big farm be back up?
  • aquilawolf (US1)aquilawolf (US1) US1 Posts: 104
    Hi I still can not log in to my game Been trying since 6 this morning Eastern Standard Time  That makes for 4 hours Maintenance ?  Any idea When it will finish ?
  • MJR3 (US1)MJR3 (US1) US1 Posts: 25
    can't go to the candy farm and can't race my horse .....they need to get there fingers out of there A@@ and fix the game 
  • sanja13 (INT1)sanja13 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 11

• After the last update I have big problem with my happines on all farms, all decorations are in place but happines is in total red !!!  Does anybody have the same problem ???
  • How come so many are having trouble logging on - we're getting a "under maintenance" or "Internet interruption" notification.  You say it's on our end.  I will be kicked out of my coop if I can't get back on.
Sign In to comment.